Topic Stats

• 1,523 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 742 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

mall_parking_tix-TPF2017 (resized).jpg
bryan kelly stickers (resized).jpg
IMG_20170325_005037_759 (resized).jpg
BKFC.jpg
20170324_221832 (resized).jpg
20170324_221813 (resized).jpg
BRYAN_KELLY_2 (resized).jpg
20170328_223234 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 1522 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 31.
#201 2 years ago

Just curious why this isn't also listed under Events, but then again, that's how it seems to be for many of these shows. And my next question would be, can anyone add the event, or does it need to be done by the promoter?

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Just curious why this isn't also listed under Events, but then again, that's how it seems to be for many of these shows. And my next question would be, can anyone add the event, or does it need to be done by the promoter?

I think anyone can add an event; but not sure.
robin or one of the moderators would know for sure.

#203 2 years ago

The show closes pretty early on Sunday and all the flights back were pricey so we are leaving Monday. Can anyone recommend a good place to play Sunday afternoon and evening? Looking for good quality pins with a nice variety.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I think anyone can add an event; but not sure.
robin or one of the moderators would know for sure.

Any verified Pinsider can add events to the calendar. I think ed_in_texas mentioned that he wanted to add the event himself. Not sure why he hasn't done that yet with only 3 months to go. Ed?

#205 2 years ago

All,

This week I announced new monitoring indications in the Pro version of my WPC Power Fix Daughterboard (details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-new-product-to-help-resolve-resets-in-wpc-era-games/page/9#post-3519493). I also noted that 2016 Edition Pro Daughterboards can be upgraded with the new monitoring software at shows I attend (3 posts later in that thread). So, if you are coming to Texas and bought a Pro in 2016, bring it to my booth for the upgrade! If you bought one and aren't planning to come to Texas, perhaps this is another piece of evidence to help change your mind? See you there...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

The show closes pretty early on Sunday and all the flights back were pricey so we are leaving Monday. Can anyone recommend a good place to play Sunday afternoon and evening? Looking for good quality pins with a nice variety.

Nickelrama Arcade - 1238 Beltline Rd, Garland, TX 75040

www.nickelrama.com

They have 13 pinball machines:
JJP Hobbit & Wizard Of Oz
Stern ACDC, Avengers, Game Of Thrones, Ghostbusters, Iron Man, Kiss, Metallica, Mustang, Star Trek, Walking Dead & Wrestlemania

Marcus

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Just announced 2017 dates for TPF:
March 24-26, 2017
Who's going ???

Looks like I'm going...
tpf.jpg

But I'd better get to meet THIS guy

lab.jpg

or this guy

jm (resized).jpg

or it's not worth going!

#209 2 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

All,
This week I announced new monitoring indications in the Pro version of my WPC Power Fix Daughterboard (details here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announcing-new-product-to-help-resolve-resets-in-wpc-era-games/page/9#post-3519493). I also noted that 2016 Edition Pro Daughterboards can be upgraded with the new monitoring software at shows I attend (3 posts later in that thread). So, if you are coming to Texas and bought a Pro in 2016, bring it to my booth for the upgrade! If you bought one and aren't planning to come to Texas, perhaps this is another piece of evidence to help change your mind? See you there...
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

everyone, buy 1 of these for every pin you can put it in! awesome solution for reliable pin power.
i have first-hand had this little device solve power problems.

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Looks like I'm going...

But I'd better get to meet THIS guy

or this guy

or it's not worth going!

haha...
i'll have a booth this year

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

haha...
i'll have a booth this year

Me Too!! Me Too!!

Come see us at the History of Pinball Booth at TPF.

--Jeff

#212 2 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Me Too!! Me Too!!
Come see us at the History of Pinball Booth at TPF.
--Jeff

Pinside three!

Pinside booth will return as well. This time, with a nice row of Bally zipper flippers!

Marcus

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

http://www.nickelrama.com
Stern ACDC, Avengers, Game Of Thrones, Ghostbusters, Iron Man, Kiss, Metallica, Mustang, Star Trek, Walking Dead & Wrestlemania
Marcus

Thanks Marcus, is there any place around that would have a collection of Bally/Williams mixed with stern?

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Thanks Marcus, is there any place around that would have a collection of Bally/Williams mixed with stern?

TPF

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

There is a cool retro arcade off that same road (Belt Line) called Free Play. It's about a mile or so West of Nickelrama. Their games aren't in the best of shape but they have a big collection of retro arcades and a good beer selection. Last time I was there they had a The Addams Family , FunHouse , Rollergames , The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends and The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

#216 2 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

There is a cool retro arcade off that same road (Belt Line) called Free Play. It's about a mile or so West of Nickelrama. Their games aren't in the best of shape but they have a big collection of retro arcades and a good beer selection. Last time I was there they had a The Addams Family , FunHouse , Rollergames , The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends and The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

Looks like they may have replaced FunHouse with a Terminator 2: Judgment Day

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

http://www.nickelrama.com
Marcus

Avengers is gone.

Replaced with Batman 66 Premium!

Marcus

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Avengers is gone.
Replaced with Batman 66 Premium!
Marcus

Damn, I was just there last week. They must have just replaced it. Now I have to go back....

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

There is plenty to do at the show. If you don't get your fill of pinball, them go to Nickelrama. There is a pizza place next door to it.

However, there are literally hundreds of fun things to do in DFW on Sunday before you fly back. Why not enjoy the area instead?

http://travel.usnews.com/Dallas-Fort_Worth_TX/Things_To_Do

#220 2 years ago

Bringing this to TPF. Come and play !! ( ( (( BAM )) ) )

batman-sle-1 (resized).jpg

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Bringing this to TPF. Come and play !! ( ( (( BAM )) ) )

Noice, maybe I can put a 900+ million on it like I did the one at Nickelrama yesterday. BAM!

#223 2 years ago

We will be there with booth space, bringing all of our mods. Looking forward to meeting the Texas pin crowd!

#224 2 years ago

Nice Labnip! Thanks for bringing it. I'm hoping to have a nice selection from th Gulf Coast / ArkLaTex clubs this year as well.

#225 2 years ago

Full details announced soon!

#226 2 years ago

Sam J. Jones (Flash Gordon) details are here:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/come-meet-flash-gordon/

IMG_6750 (resized).JPG

IMG_6721 (resized).PNG

#227 2 years ago

Just booked room and entry.

#228 2 years ago

free beer to the first goober to flash Flash.

#229 2 years ago

Just booked my weekend passes and hotel! Never been to a pinball ... anything. I'm excited, how will I know you are you?

#230 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Just booked my weekend passes and hotel! Never been to a pinball ... anything. I'm excited, how will I know you are you?

I'll be the guy in the shirt.

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

I'm excited, how will I know you are you?

You will recognize most of us. We're the middle-aged pasty white guys with beer guts and nerdy t-shirts. See you there!

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

I'll be the guy in the shirt.

Ok, great!
Don't forget I have the face.

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

You will recognize most of us. We're the middle-aged pasty white guys with beer guts and nerdy t-shirts. See you there!

White guy, beer gut... checkāˆš

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Ok, great!
Don't forget I have the face.

Cool. I'll come up and say hi

#235 2 years ago

Would it be a loser thing to make a pinside badge with my pinside name?

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Pinside has a feature that does that for you. It can generate a pinside badge for you to print out and wear. I think the feature would be on your profile page.

#237 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Pinside has a feature that does that for you. It can generate a pinside badge for you to print out and wear. I think the feature would be on your profile page.

So I'm not a loser! I found it, thanks for the info!

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

you forget to mention wears cargo shorts 99% of the time.

#239 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

you forget to mention wears cargo shorts 99% of the time.

I'm gonna have to step up my fashion like crazy!

#240 2 years ago

I will be attending TPF and I can deliver these machines for sale to anyone that purchased it. This will save you shipping cost on it.

Everything listed with pictures and here is a Link to them:

http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Home Use Only Customized Spiderman $6795.00

Home Use Only The Simpsons Party Pinball $6295.00

Home Use Only Highly Modified Original TRON Pro 3D Translite $7695.00

Home Use Only Customized Medieval Madness Remake $8695.00

Home Use Only Customized Lord of the Ring $7900.00

Home Use Only Rob Zombie still need to post pictures, it has all of the upgrades that Spooky Pinball offered. $5600.00

Home Use Only WWE LE #71 $5995.00

Customized Elvis LE $3900.00

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

#241 2 years ago

if you're looking for me at TPF, I'm this gray dude right here

tpf-2017-header-2 (resized).jpg

#242 2 years ago

Room booked. Coming out from So Cal!!

#243 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Many Pinsiders do this. I just put both my name and my online Pinside name on my lanyard name card.

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

So I'm not a loser! I found it, thanks for the info!

Loser-JC (resized).jpg

#245 2 years ago

Is there going to be an area that will be live streaming gameplay, via Twitch or something?

#246 2 years ago

Any word on the list of games that will be used in the tournament?

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

if you're looking for me at TPF, I'm this gray dude right here

The guy who hasn't been unlocked yet

#248 2 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

The guy who hasn't been unlocked yet

total Level 6 kind of stuff.

#249 2 years ago

Flash Gordon is going to be there??? Awesome. I love you Flash but I only have 14 hours to drive to Texas, win the big tournament and save Earth.

Lapnip, I am stoked that you will have your BM there. I wouldn't dare ask to play it but could I maybe just stand next to it? I am willing to submit a video application if necessary.

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Flash Gordon is going to be there??? Awesome. I love you Flash but I only have 14 hours to drive to Texas, win the big tournament and save Earth.
Lapnip, I am stoked that you will have your BM there. I wouldn't dare ask to play it but could I maybe just stand next to it? I am willing to submit a video application if necessary.

yes. $40 to stand next to it.
Video Application in triplicate required in advance.
Another $20 and you can get your picture with it, but you can't sell the picture for 18 months afterwards

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
There are 1522 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside