4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,522 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 31.
#1401 7 years ago

Huge thanks to Ed and Kim! We go to a lot of shows as a vendor and we always are treated so well here. Thanks to all who stopped by our booth and said hello. I got to put faces to a few of our customers and shared some stories. Exhausted today but we had a great time.

#1402 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

http://www.pinballplating.com/ was one vendor that had them. I think there was another. The laser cut AFM coinless door was very cool, pinballplatingandmore.com is who I think had them.

Pinballplatingandmore.com was the other booth for powder and plating.

FlipNoutPinball has the coin doors. Call up Larry and order a coin door and an AFMr.

#1403 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

http://www.pinballplating.com/ was one vendor that had them. I think there was another. The laser cut AFM coinless door was very cool, pinballplatingandmore.com is who I think had them.

Pinball Plating and more was the other plating vendor. It was Flip N Out (me) that had the coin less laser cut doors right next to Woody.

Thanks
Larry
flipnoutpinball.com

#1404 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If you ask me this show looks like it is quickly becoming a show of shows and starting to exceed the quality of EXPO up here in Chicago. I really hope to get down there for 2018 to experience this one for myself. My wife wants to go too, even if it's to just sit poolside.

My thoughts as well.

#1405 7 years ago

Thank you! Awesome, I just bought a house near him last week, and should have visited!

Next Trip!

#1406 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

I met some really cool people directly... even Frax He's an all right dude in real life

I gotta get into labnip's "inner circle" to find out how to reserve a room early next time, because being that much closer to the fun will be mandatory next year.

I tell people that Frax is great all the time, but I always end up eating the "you sleep with him" bias.

As for room reservations, we've had the first package registration two or three years now. I'd have to check dates on emails, but either September or October is when we reserve for the next year's show. I keep telling folks, just reserve your room. They don't place a credit card hold, you can cancel up to 24 hours out without penalty, and transferring your room is as easy as calling the hotel and telling them the name of the person you're giving the registration to. Ed will announce on Pinside a little bit after the Dallas folks get the heads up that reservations are available.

Brett, have you made the 2018 thread yet?

#1407 7 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I stupidly didn't take any pictures of the machine at the show There are some pictures at the end of my restoration thread I took before I packed it up for TPF.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/congo-full-restorationcustomization-above-and-beyond

Dang... thought I'd got a few pics of Congo. I did with the camcorder. Can probably put some video of that up later. That was a very very nice restore.

#1408 7 years ago

My wife and I went to this on all day on Saturday. If you saw two crazy people hauling twins around in a double stroller, that was us. We got into the hobby just this past year so our knowledge and experience are very limited. We figured we'd drive down from Oklahoma to check out TPF. Had no idea what we were getting into, but the experience blew us away. Vendors were all great, especially Double Danger, Tilt Graphics, and Pinball Refinery. A lot of great looking pins. Congo and Fish Tales restores stood out the most for us. They were a sight to behold. The Walking Dead at Pinball Refinery was great also. Took every ounce of power I had not to leave with a couple of more pins for the collection. Next year will be a different story. We also got to meet a lot of great people and enthusiasts. Just reinforced our love for pinball even more. Can't wait for next year.

#1409 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Who was selling the Powder Coated Legs? Would you know the Cost?
Also, Anyone have a Pic or Video of the Winning Congo?
(sorry if it has been posted already and I missed)

I had the powder coated legs, I will shoot you a PM.

Ron
www.pinballplatingandmore.com

#1410 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Does anyone have photos of the restored Frontier or the Pharaoh?

I do not have any pics from the show, but there are a few pics on this thread below. It was not completed in these pics yet, but very close. I will try to get some pictures when I get it set back up. There was a insanely nice Flash Gordon right beside it during the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballplatingandmorecom-chromebrassnickelcolored-chromepowder/page/4

#1411 7 years ago

Just a comment on previous comments about the tournament:

RE: Limited entries... I like this idea. It means that pretty much every entry you make means more; people can't "buy" their way in. Maybe the best thing is that it allows more people to enter the tournament, and it discourages players from submitting a killer ticket, and then buying more entries (and voiding them) just to block other people from playing. It sort of evens the playing field.

I ended up playing 19 of my 20 entries; just missed the deadline on my 20th. Finally started playing better at the end and had a decent score on both Dr. Dude and "Hack a Stack" (can't remember the name... a green and yellow card-playing EM).

#1412 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Does anyone have photos of the restored Frontier

I tried taking some pics but this Ed guy kept getting in the way!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1413 7 years ago

Can someone point me to a link where the Best of Show winners are listed?

#1414 7 years ago

Had a very good time at the show meeting several vendors and misc other folks! Even managed to earn a safe cracker token on my first time playing one! Can't wait to get my powdered parts back from Chris at pinballplating.com

Very disappointed that there were no colordmds to be purchased anywhere though...They promoted the crap out of them, but was still forced to go online and purchase.

Finished putting all my pics up as well:
https://goo.gl/photos/HyLqHorjZFGS8irN8

#1415 7 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Very disappointed that there were no colordmds to be purchased anywhere though...They promoted the crap out of them, but was still forced to go online and purchase.

Randy mentioned this in another thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-tpf-now-officially-the-premiere-show-in-the-us/page/2#post-3676674

I actually purchased one during the show when I couldn't get it there and didn't know the incentive was available. I've inquired about reimbursement.

#1416 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

... Finally started playing better at the end and had a decent score on both Dr. Dude and "Hack a Stack" (can't remember the name... a green and yellow card-playing EM).

The EM was Gottlieb Hit The Deck.

Marcus

#1417 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The EM was Gottlieb Hit The Deck.
Marcus

Thank you. That was it.

#1418 7 years ago

shout to to colin macalpine for hosting one of the best tourneys i have played in.if anyone has any pics of the winners or the final standings id love to see em!!!!

#1419 7 years ago

Here's a few more. What a great show! Plenty of amazing games, but the restored Frontier and Flash Gordan were phenomenal as was the restored FT. The Dallas Cowboys NFL was also cool.

IMG_2769 (resized).JPGIMG_2769 (resized).JPG

IMG_2770 (resized).JPGIMG_2770 (resized).JPG

IMG_2771 (resized).JPGIMG_2771 (resized).JPG

IMG_2772 (resized).JPGIMG_2772 (resized).JPG

IMG_2773 (resized).JPGIMG_2773 (resized).JPG

IMG_2775 (resized).JPGIMG_2775 (resized).JPG

IMG_2776 (resized).JPGIMG_2776 (resized).JPG

IMG_2777 (resized).JPGIMG_2777 (resized).JPG

IMG_2778 (resized).JPGIMG_2778 (resized).JPG

IMG_2781 (resized).JPGIMG_2781 (resized).JPG

IMG_2783 (resized).JPGIMG_2783 (resized).JPG

IMG_2784 (resized).JPGIMG_2784 (resized).JPG

#1420 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Awesome show again. Thanks to everyone that works so hard to put it on.
Game highlights for me were
Restored Congo
Restored Pharaoh (what an incredible game)
Zombie pitch and bat
Refinery TWD
Moded out TOM in the back corner
Restored Frontier
Do we have an official date for 2018 yet? I would like to go ahead and reserve my room to make sure I'm at the Embassy again next year.

After a day of having to go back to work, blah!!! I remembered a few more awesome games.

Thanks for bringing Buffy. Crazy how polished that game is for a home brew. Played better then any of the new release games
The joker poker in the tourney was amazing. Just a beautiful game.
The seawitch that was up and running had an awesome playfield and played awesome.
Total Annihilation is crazy good and needs to get made for the world to enjoy.

So many great games and generous people that brought them. I was happy to see people enjoying my FG at Keith Holbrook's booth. Nothing like sharing the joy.

#1421 7 years ago

Super Straight (acrylic) pinball machine

Polynesia

Total Annihilation (beauty shot)

Buffy (Buffies)

Jetsons

A quick sweep of the tournament area

#1422 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Super Straight (acrylic) pinball machine
» YouTube video
Polynesia
» YouTube video
Total Annihilation (beauty shot)
» YouTube video
Buffy (Buffies)
» YouTube video
Jetsons
» YouTube video
A quick sweep of the tournament area
» YouTube video

Thanks for posting these!

#1423 7 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

...have you made the 2018 thread yet?

yup

#1424 7 years ago
Quoted from SHOOTTHEPYRAMID:

if anyone has any pics of the winners or the final standings id love to see em!!!!

Results are available here:

http://neverdrains.com/tpf2017/playerIndex.php?bracketId=3&set=Finals

Overtime win goes to Bat City local Garrett Hays!

#1425 7 years ago

Ok, my last video of TPF 2017. Yet another walkthrough... steady-cam, decent quality.

Some of the highlights (sorry if I missed yours)
------------------------
Multimorphic (1:20)
Total Annihilation (1:50)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer(s) (2:15)
Wizard Blocks (2:25)
DOOM (2:40)
Labnip's booth (4:06)
Labnip (4:08)
AFMr (5:00)
Dialed In (6:40)
Houdini (RotorDave playing it) (12:30)
Polynesia (16:20)
super cool FishTales (17:40)
Pinside booth (22:00)
Acrylic pinball machine (23:30)
Sam Jones (Flash Gordon) (24:55)
Spinal Tap (26:15)
Nordman & Crew (26:50)
Zombie League All Stars (27:05)
Jetsons/Dominos (29:00)
Marco Booth (with new Sterns) (31:00)
Steve Zissou (32:30)
Alien (33:00)
More new Sterns (34:00) (Cointaker)
BM66 Premium (34:40)
Congo (Best of 90's) (37:30) (edited to reflect that)
The Big Lebowski (39:00)

#1426 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Ok, my last video of TPF 2017. Yet another walkthrough... steady-cam, decent quality.
------------------------
Multimorphic (1:20)
Total Annihilation (1:50)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer(s) (2:15)
Wizard Blocks (2:25)
DOOM (2:40)
Labnip's booth (4:06)
Labnip (4:08)
AFMr (5:00)
Dialed In (6:40)
Houdini (RotorDave playing it) (12:30)
Polynesia (16:20)
super cool FishTales (17:40)
Pinside booth (22:00)
Acrylic pinball machine (23:30)
Sam Jones (Flash Gordon) (24:55)
Spinal Tap (26:15)
Nordman & Crew (26:50)
Zombie League All Stars (27:05)
Jetsons/Dominos (29:00)
Marco Booth (with new Sterns) (31:00)
Steve Zissou (32:30)
Alien (33:00)
More new Sterns (34:00) (Cointaker)
BM66 Premium (34:40)
Congo (Best in Show) (37:30)
The Big Lebowski (39:00)
» YouTube video

Best in show was Kevin Moores Bride of Pinbot. Congo won best 90's I believe.

#1427 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Kevin Moore's Bride of Pinbot was spectacular. He did a great job with it.

#1428 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Correct.

#1429 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

25:37 History of Pinball Booth. (yes its shameless self promotion)

--Jeff

#1430 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Can someone point me to a link where the Best of Show winners are listed?

Give us a few days to recover. We'll get the website updated with a show recap, winners, etc.

#1431 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Give us a few days to recover. We'll get the website updated with a show recap, winners, etc.

Next year, I plan to schedule vacations days so that I can recover from my TPF vacation.

I'm guessing an extra 3 days should do it.

Marcus

#1432 7 years ago

^^ +1

#1433 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Sorry about that. Corrected!

#1434 7 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Next year, I plan to schedule vacations days so that I can recover from my TPF vacation.
I'm guessing an extra 3 days should do it.
Marcus

I... should have done this...

#1435 7 years ago

Look what I brought with me to Belgium !!!

It was great fun, we will come again for sure !

20170328_200410 (resized).jpg20170328_200410 (resized).jpg

#1436 7 years ago

Wait... are you allowed to take these off??

IMG_1293 (resized).JPGIMG_1293 (resized).JPG

#1437 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Wait... are you allowed to take these off??

Leave it on and save it for next year.

LTG : )

#1438 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Leave it on and save it for next year.
LTG : )

Free advertising for TPF!

#1439 7 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

My wife and I went to this on all day on Saturday. If you saw two crazy people hauling twins around in a double stroller, that was us. We got into the hobby just this past year so our knowledge and experience are very limited. We figured we'd drive down from Oklahoma to check out TPF. Had no idea what we were getting into, but the experience blew us away. Vendors were all great, especially Double Danger, Tilt Graphics, and Pinball Refinery. A lot of great looking pins. Congo and Fish Tales restores stood out the most for us. They were a sight to behold. The Walking Dead at Pinball Refinery was great also. Took every ounce of power I had not to leave with a couple of more pins for the collection. Next year will be a different story. We also got to meet a lot of great people and enthusiasts. Just reinforced our love for pinball even more. Can't wait for next year.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the Refinery Edition Walking Dead and the others that I brought to the show. That Walking Dead Premium has a new home and I know the owner will enjoy it for years to come.

Thanks for everyone that stopped by my Booth to see and play these machines and the customers that purchased the machines, powder coated armor and lighting kits that I brought. Here's a picture of George with my custom Refinery Batman 66 Premium.

I'm still making the drive back from the show I had some delays getting home, but pushed through them. I want to give a BIG THANKS to a fellow Pinsider that purchased my Walking Dead Premium and let us stay at their place to get a great night sleep, so we could get a fresh start today for the final push home, 2250 miles round trip. Man that's a long drive.

See everyone at the next show...

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

20170325_140702 (resized).jpg20170325_140702 (resized).jpg

#1440 7 years ago

My two cents - I have been attending TPF since 2012 and showing machines since 2013. With every year it gets bigger and better and more enjoyable.
WP_20170324_16_12_25_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_16_12_25_Pro (resized).jpg
From the Meet and Greet Friday afternoon until packout Sunday afternoon I get no sleep and complete joy out of almost every minute. The machines are fantastic and the people are even better. To all the old friends I saw and the new ones I met I cannot wait until we play together again. The small world we live on gets just a little smaller and friendlier whenever we get together and it is true what the back glass says... it IS more fun to compete!

New Games -
There is waaaay too much to say but I will throw in my personal highlights. The P3/MM area was as fun as ever. Still havan't mastered Lexy and cannot stop playing Cannon Lagoon. I enjoyed Dialed In for a game or two. To those who find the constant beeping annoying, try playing Batman 66 when the red phone needs to be answered and you just can't seem to hit it. I liked dialed in despite the 1000 or so magnets under the play field. Seriously.
WP_20170324_14_43_50_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_14_43_50_Pro (resized).jpg
Aliens was pretty cool as well. It played very finished and the layout was simple enough for me to figure out what I was supposed to do. Not that I could, mind you. But it was fun. Hobbit was a drain monster for me, but I liked all of the real estate and the pop-up targets. Didn't get to play Houdini, but the glowing eyes creeped the bejuzus outa me. Just as well.
WP_20170324_09_52_29_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_09_52_29_Pro (resized).jpg
Batman was fun because the theme really speaks to my childhood. But if I were to take one home tomorrow, Aerosmith would be it. The play is fast but manageable. The music is the best. I love that machine.

Home Brew -
I hate to call a well-finished game a retheme, but sometimes it just is.
WP_20170324_08_35_16_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_08_35_16_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170323_22_25_34_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170323_22_25_34_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_08_35_28_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_08_35_28_Pro (resized).jpg
'Buffy' was fun to play and the callouts were awesome. The wooden stake plunger was icing on the cake. My only complaint was that the flippers blended in too well with the playfield and Ill say that is why my scores were so low. Didn't get to play Doom or Wizard Blocks. Wished I had.
WP_20170326_13_57_45_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170326_13_57_45_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_57_51_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170326_13_57_51_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_58_01_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170326_13_58_01_Pro (resized).jpg
I played 'Total Annihilation' every chance I got and picked at Scott Denisi's(SP?) brain until it probably hurt. If you haven't watched the 'Dead Flip' video of this game you need to. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/126176110 The design is simple and elegant and it plays like a dream. No ramps, no subways, no joke. Just outright fun for beginners to pros. (I saw one guy take out 2 reactors, I didn't even start one!) No-hands super skill shot? Check! Great light show? Check! Kick-ass music and graphics? Check! Smooth flow that makes you come back for more? Yeah, it's got that. And the most innovative ball hold I have ever seen.
WP_20170324_14_48_47_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_14_48_47_Pro (resized).jpg
Moving on, 'Polynesia' was a real work of art. Can't wait to see it finished and running. 'Spinal Tap' was back and played full games this year. Rock-on!

Modified -
WP_20170326_10_37_40_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170326_10_37_40_Pro (resized).jpg
The 'Fish Tales' and the 'Frontier' were the end all for me for older games. For newer games? The Pinball Refinery's Walking Dead made all others look sad by comparison. Whoever took that home will enjoy it for a long, long time!

The Show -
What can I say besides my feet and hands and back are killing me? Well, my mother came to join my brother and I this year and played pinball for the first time in her 75 years. We have created a monster. She loves it and is a natural. Her first game was on my acrylic beast but it was not long before she moved up to Batman 66!
WP_20170324_14_15_26_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_14_15_26_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_04_18_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170325_21_04_18_Pro (resized).jpg
A few people seemed to notice...
WP_20170324_17_43_58_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_17_43_58_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_17_43_55_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_17_43_55_Pro (resized).jpg
And then naturally she ends up on the evening news along with my brother in the background, all three of my machines and a healthy dose of Eric Stinson! You just cannot make this stuff up!
http://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/Texas-Pinball-Festival-Launches-in-Frisco-417070893.html

We had celebrities!
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_13_45_24_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170325_13_45_24_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

We had comic relief! (Pinbot says what???)
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg

And mostly we had fun. Picture two guys who can tear an old Bally down to parade rest and completely rebuild it trying to figure out how to turn on Brett Butler's Batman 66SLE. Frickin' hilarious! Now we're home, safe and sound. The trailer has been returned to uhaul, my three machines are home safe and my garage is fat three coin doors, one transformer and 5 playfields. including the best 'Dolly Parton' that $5 can buy. rotordave
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg

Audits -
I'll easily discount a hundred plays on the Acrylic and Space Invaders due to orphaned games when the ball got stuck, etc. Still puts them at an impressive 500+ plays EACH over the weekend. EBD racked up 638 flawless games. (Yeah, gotta fix the machine gun sling!) See y'all next year!!

Shawn

#1442 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

My two cents - I have been attending TPF since 2012 and showing machines since 2013. With every year it gets bigger and better and more enjoyable.

From the Meet and Greet Friday afternoon until packout Sunday afternoon I get no sleep and complete joy out of almost every minute. See y'all next year!!
Shawn

Well, the joy was visible on your face Shawn. Glad you had as much fun as I did

#1443 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Here's a few more. What a great show! Plenty of amazing games, but the restored Frontier and Flash Gordan were phenomenal as was the restored FT. The Dallas Cowboys NFL was also cool.

Dude, the guy in the blue hoodie playing Sorcerer is me! Thanks (I suppose) for posting, but I really thought I had more hair in back. It was my first time at TPF and it really was a blast. I definitely hope to be back next year.

#1444 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Well, the joy was visible on your face Shawn.

You see my hands, though. Right? "Look ma, no hands!! I promise!"

Quoted from Spelunk71:

Thanks (I suppose) for posting, but I really thought I had more hair in back.

I sympathize and have the same problem. Pictures taken from above or behind me tend to be... problematic? That being said, I probably should not have posted the pic that makes me look like I am in my second trimester.

#1445 7 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

My two cents....

GREAT F'ING POST!! ....and maybe one of the best pics of the Alien playfield I've seen.

...but most importantly - You sir, are an amazing asset to this community. I'm serious. Your acrylic projects inspire, and you seem to just be a nice guy. I enjoyed chatting with you at the meet-n-greet.

#1446 7 years ago

Anyone want to claim this? I reset it and only set free play before it left for the show. 594 plays!

IMG_3564 (resized).JPGIMG_3564 (resized).JPG

4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg

#1447 7 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Anyone want to claim this? I reset it and only set free play before it left for the show. 594 plays!

Eric Fisher. Amazing Player.

Marcus

#1448 7 years ago

Awesome score. No one ruled the universe though! Is this your handiwork Marcus? Pink foam? Lol

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1449 7 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Awesome score. No one ruled the universe though! Is this your handiwork Marcus? Pink foam? Lol

I would be proud to claim that idea, but sadly I did not come up with it. The previous owner sold it to me with the Pink Foam.

Marcus

#1450 7 years ago

Thanks for the PM's. No FT did not take home best of show or best 90's. It took home runner up and a pile of cash.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 14.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,522 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-texas-pinball-festival/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.