Topic Stats

• 1,523 posts
  • 248 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 742 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

mall_parking_tix-TPF2017 (resized).jpg
bryan kelly stickers (resized).jpg
IMG_20170325_005037_759 (resized).jpg
BKFC.jpg
20170324_221832 (resized).jpg
20170324_221813 (resized).jpg
BRYAN_KELLY_2 (resized).jpg
20170328_223234 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 1522 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 31.
#551 2 years ago
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐    ⋑
    ⋐    ⋑  ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐    ⋑⋑⋑⋑⋑
⋐           ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐       ⋑

D A Y S   T O   G O
#552 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑
⋐ ⋑ ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑⋑⋑⋑⋑
⋐ ⋑
⋐⋐⋐⋐⋐ ⋑

D A Y S T O G O

2... stick figure leaning back... days to go?

#553 2 years ago

And still haven't shopped a single game yet. WOO! lol

#554 2 years ago

Here is the game list for the tourney area at the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival. These titles may change due to unforeseen circumstances but as of right now you can expect the following:

Modern
Scared Stiff
Indy 500
Metallica Premium
Ghostbusters Premium

Solid State
Dr Dude
Joker Poker
Black Hole
Big Game

EM
Hit the Deck
Olympic Hockey
Jacks Open
4 Million BC

Kids & Parent/Child
Hobbit

#555 2 years ago

Thanks!

Quoted from pinballrebel:Here is the game list for the tourney area at the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival. These titles may change due to unforeseen circumstances but as of right now you can expect the following:
Modern
Scared Stiff
Indy 500
Metallica Premium
Ghostbusters Premium
Solid State
Dr Dude
Joker Poker
Black Hole
Big Game
EM
Hit the Deck
Olympic Hockey
Jacks Open
4 Million BC
Kids & Parent/Child
Hobbit

#556 2 years ago

Hm...I know where I'm going to practice me some Olympic Hockey. >=)

#557 2 years ago

23 days !!!

#558 2 years ago

So here we are in March - the month of the Texas Pinball Festival is upon us! Feels good... but busy. I'm building a mock-up of this year's booth in my basement and figuring out how to pack it all up into my travel bags.

Don't forget - if you have a 2016 edition Pro daughterboard bring it to the show - I will update it to the new 2017 code so it has all the newest power supply indications for only $10. The only way to get an upgrade is to meet me at one of the shows I attend.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#559 2 years ago

22 days !

#560 2 years ago

Your daily countdown makes me both excited and stressed. I have too many projects to finish before heading the Texas.

#561 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodToBeDad:

Your daily countdown makes me both excited and stressed. I have too many projects to finish before heading the Texas.

Same here, a lot to get finished up and time is ticking away. Luckily I'm a teacher and we are on spring break the 13-17th, so that should help.

#562 2 years ago

Anyone know how many Alien machines will be playable? super excited to play that one!

#563 2 years ago

Great stuff and will get to a Texas show in the next year or 2.

Would of loved a coin and shirt from this year but postage is super pricey sadly - have a great show.

#564 2 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Anyone know how many Alien machines will be playable? super excited to play that one!

Highway or Cointaker (I believe they are still the dist for them) would be the ones to know. Last year they had 2 Full Throttles to play and about half a dozen in boxes for sale.

#565 2 years ago

If anyone knows of rooms at the venue that will not be used, please PM me

I want to be there from FRI 3/24 - SUN 3/26

Neil

#566 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Highway or Cointaker (I believe they are still the dist for them) would be the ones to know. Last year they had 2 Full Throttles to play and about half a dozen in boxes for sale.

Right on, yeah I was there last year, I think we actually played together in the final 16 round of the tournament with Jack and Robert (I'm Dave from Colorado) Unless I'm mistaken on who you are lol

Enjoyed checking out Full Throttle last year, but Alien looks to be a real winner! Looking forward to seeing all the great people I met last year again!

#567 2 years ago
Quoted from ngg:

If anyone knows of rooms at the venue that will not be used, please PM me
I want to be there from FRI 3/24 - SUN 3/26
Neil

As of yesterday there were still rooms at Hilton Garden Inn and Hyatt House across the street. From the front door of these hotels to the TPF area of the convention center are a similar distance to that of the onsite Embassy Suites rooms.

#568 2 years ago

We are staying at the Wyndham a few miles down the road. I think our cost was $85/night all in.

#569 2 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Right on, yeah I was there last year, I think we actually played together in the final 16 round of the tournament with Jack and Robert (I'm Dave from Colorado) Unless I'm mistaken on who you are lol
Enjoyed checking out Full Throttle last year, but Alien looks to be a real winner! Looking forward to seeing all the great people I met last year again!

Yeah, that's me. Still feeling that butt kicking you and Robert put on me. Going to be some good players there this year (including you) so I'm just praying to qualify. Not counting on it but should be fun either way.

#570 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Yeah, that's me. Still feeling that butt kicking you and Robert put on me. Going to be some good players there this year (including you) so I'm just praying to qualify. Not counting on it but should be fun either way.

I'll be trying to come in last place. I feel like that's in my wheelhouse.

#571 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Mike are you bringing a game this year?

Nevus,

Have not yet signed up to bring a machine. Call me when you get a chance.
I'm not quite as good at burning the candle at both ends for 3 days straight like I use to do yrs ago.
I signed up to do the Day-1 (Thur Mar 23rd) portion of the 4-day event called Paddle Bayou Lafourche.
So, by the time I get home and unload kayak and gear, then would have to load up a pinball machine and leave by 3 am and drive to Frisco, to arrive in time to set up before Fri Noon.

As Gale commented back to H.I. & Ed:
So many social engagements, so little time.
So_many_social_engagements_such_little_time (resized).png

#572 2 years ago

I am going to bring a game for the first time this year but I'm not sure which game I will bring. Can I / should I register now and possibly change the game later or should I wait until I'm sure which game I will bring? Is it easy to change? How much does it matter?

#573 2 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

I am going to bring a game for the first time this year but I'm not sure which game I will bring. Can I / should I register now and possibly change the game later or should I wait until I'm sure which game I will bring? Is it easy to change? How much does it matter?

Yes. Register now. Choose the games you intend to bring.

If they change before TPF, just let the organizers know.

Most important thing is to get registered so that you get your perks for bringing a game.

Marcus

#574 2 years ago

The Pinside TPF Area is going to be very cool this year.

Here are the games that will be in our area.

1960/70 EM Zipper Flipper Games
Bally Capersville
Bally Fireball EM (sample)
Bally Fireball EM (production)
Bally Four Million BC
Bally Gator
Bally Nip It --courtesy of rat_tomago
Bally Rocket III
Bally Wiggler

Allied Leisure Spooksville

Classic Solid State Games:
Williams Contact
Bally Elvira And Party Monsters

Courtesy of lma574
Bally Dungeons & Dragons
Bally Harlem Globetrotters On Tour
Williams Space Shuttle

Marcus

#575 2 years ago

Find me a buyer for my Pro-Football and/or Top Score before the show, and I'll add my Bally Dixieland to that lineup.

#576 2 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

The Gulf Coast and ArkLaTex clubs usually have a small section set aside by Kim VanderVeen . If you would like to have you games in our section, please put it in your registration and Kim will know how much room to set aside for us. It's always nice to meet new folks and have people help keep an eye out for your games.

Chris

#577 2 years ago

I registered both of our games under Gulf Coast.
Looks like Game of Thrones will be in our booth, but Jacks Open got requested for the tourney area.

#578 2 years ago

2 1 d a y s 2 1 d a y s 2 1 d a y s 2 1

#579 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

2 1 d a y s 2 1 d a y s 2 1 d a y s 2 1

7 days till I fly out to Houston.

rd

#580 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

You should set up a "what I did in Texas today" thread for your 3-week journey. Did you end up getting a car from Turo.com?

-Rob
-visit me at TPF! or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#581 2 years ago

I only see one JJP Dialed In on the game list. I'm hoping there will be more than one at the show, if not that is going to be one long line....

#582 2 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I only see one JJP Dialed In on the game list. I'm hoping there will be more than one at the show, if not that is going to be one long line....

Agreed. But that's better than not having it at all.

#583 2 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Agreed. But that's better than not having it at all.

Oh I'm not complaining, I'm actually looking forward to playing it!!

#584 2 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I've said before that I wish JJP would have a bigger presence at shows. They need a Marco style distributor booth with multiple games.

I'm really looking forward to playing Dialed In.

#585 2 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

You should set up a "what I did in Texas today" thread for your 3-week journey. Did you end up getting a car from Turo.com?
-Rob

Yeah, I think I'll do another road trip thread. Should give people a good tour around Texas.

I ended up with a good deal from Airport Rentals. Got a "new" Camry from Europcar for about $30 USD per day all in, which I thought was pretty good.

rd

#586 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah, I think I'll do another road trip thread. Should give people a good tour around Texas.
I ended up with a good deal from Airport Rentals. Got a "new" Camry from Europcar for about $30 USD per day all in, which I thought was pretty good.
rd

please do a travel thread, always interesting and entertaining have a good trip

#587 2 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I am doing my best to get 2 Dialed In!, possibly 3 if they (JJP) can figure out how to get it to me for the show.

Between Fun! and me (KingPin Games) here is the JJP line up

WozLE (KingPin)
Woz 75th (Fun!)
Hobbit Black Arrow (KingPin)
Hobbit Black Arrow (Fun!)
Hobbit Standard (Fun!)
Hobbit Standard (Fun!)
Dialed In! (KingPin)
Dialed In! (KingPin)

hopefully 1 more Dialed In!

Christopher
KingPin Games

#588 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Hope to see y'all up there. Very excited for TPF this year.

#589 2 years ago

20 DAYS

elvira-pin-sketch-backglass-1 (resized).jpg

#591 2 years ago

Really want to buy a Fireball 2 while I'm in Texas....let me know if you have one....also, I noticed there is one on Dallas Craigslist if anyone wants to help a guy out.

#592 2 years ago

Is there a certain cut-off date that we need to keep in mind if we are thinking about registering to bring a pinball machine to TPF-2017?

From reading info online on TPF website, I see that we need to be set up ready to go by Fri Mar 24th, 4 pm.

#594 2 years ago

Awesome... looking forward to seeing EdR at the show!
Find me... and we'll play a game or three on Star Trek: The Mirror Universe.

#595 2 years ago

yay... Ed's a chill dude... and online lurker

#596 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Is there a certain cut-off date that we need to keep in mind if we are thinking about registering to bring a pinball machine to TPF-2017?
From reading info online on TPF website, I see that we need to be set up ready to go by Fri Mar 24th, 4 pm.

Exhibitors can register online up to showtime or just show up with your game and we'll get you in. Tuesday, March 7th is the cutoff to ensure you receive a name badge as we have to get those printed, sorted, etc.

#597 2 years ago

http://www.guidelive.com/things-to-do/289888/texas-pinball-festival-embassy-suites-frisco

Hey, I'm on a website! I'm the one in the hamburger shirt.

Friend sent this link to my wife, didn't even recognize me. Hilarious!

#598 2 years ago

This will be my first year going to TPF, very excited. Does anyone have any advise for payment methods accepted by vendors or carrying cash?

#599 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

http://www.guidelive.com/things-to-do/289888/texas-pinball-festival-embassy-suites-frisco
Hey, I'm on a website! I'm the one in the hamburger shirt.
Friend sent this link to my wife, didn't even recognize me. Hilarious!

You sure you're not the one playing the machine?

#600 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You sure you're not the one playing the machine?

One thing I've never been accused of is having a girly touch.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 1522 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside