4D6B128C-0BB6-42BA-A3B7-7A201122C818 (resized).jpg
IMG_3564 (resized).JPG
WP_20170327_19_53_30_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_21_42_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170325_14_57_23_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170324_19_08_02_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170326_13_43_16_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,522 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 31.
#501 7 years ago

Heighway Pinball returns to TPF and is bringing Alien!
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/at-tpf-no-one-can-hear-you-a-scream/

IMG_7261.JPGIMG_7261.JPG

#502 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Oh, you're the chode that vomited on my friend's Shadow, then?

well duhhh.... i though everyone had seen the video by now

#503 7 years ago

COME AND FLIP IT
Introducing the all new TPF logo shirt! 100% pre-shrunk, 6oz Ultra Cotton! Pick up at the show or available for shipping!
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tpfstore/#!/TPF-T-shirt-Come-and-Flip-It/p/80043176/category=0

IMG_7294.JPGIMG_7294.JPG

IMG_7296.JPGIMG_7296.JPG

IMG_7295.JPGIMG_7295.JPG

#504 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

COME AND FLIP IT
Introducing the all new TPF logo shirt! 100% pre-shrunk, 6oz Ultra Cotton! Pick up at the show or available for shipping!
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tpfstore/#!/TPF-T-shirt-Come-and-Flip-It/p/80043176/category=0

gotta have it !

#505 7 years ago

Okay, now that's AWESOME. Finally, a TPF shirt for me that isn't black. I'm in.

#506 7 years ago

was just going to request a black version

#507 7 years ago

I am planning on coming to TPF for 2017. 2016 was my first. I drive a station wagon and could transport one EM or early solid state pin (the head has to come off) from Wichita to Frisco or Frisco to Wichita. I would need some cash to pay for some of the gas.

I can veer off of the straight route between here and there for some time and gas compensation.

I have family in Arlington and will be staying for a few days so any return transport would be delayed.

I have moved seven pins in my vehicle without problems and with no breakage.

Anyone who is interested can PM me and we can discuss details. First come, first served.

#508 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

COME AND FLIP IT

WANT. >

#509 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone that voted! TPF2017 came in first and will be a PAPA Circuit event!

http://papa.org/2017/02/21/papa-circuit-voting-final-results/

IMG_7276.PNGIMG_7276.PNG

#510 7 years ago

that's unexpected and crazy. Wonder if the 300+ people that voted for TPF to be a circuit event that can't get into the tourney thought about that.

#511 7 years ago

Any idea when the game list for the tourney will be released?

#512 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Any idea when the game list for the tourney will be released?

Soon....we are finishing that up now....

#513 7 years ago

Call for volunteers!
We have lots of spots to fill and can use all the help. Time slots on the main floor start at 2 hours, and at 4 hours, volunteers begin earning incentives... t-shirts, TPF bucks, an upgraded pass (if applicable), a free autograph or photo with Sam J. Jones... all the way up to a challenge coin!

You can get all the details (and links) on our volunteer page.
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/volunteer/

Help us make #TPF2017 awesome!

IMG_7316.JPGIMG_7316.JPG

#514 7 years ago

29 days to TPF.

!!!! That's less than 1 month !!!!

#515 7 years ago

Love the shirt! Would also vote for black over gray...

For those of you who are not Texans, here's the cultural reference... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gonzales

500px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg (resized).png500px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg (resized).png

fff (resized).jpgfff (resized).jpg

#516 7 years ago

Tax refund came in overnight, truck reserved. Game on.

#517 7 years ago

I'm happy to see an awesome shirt that's NOT on black for a change. White's always my preference, but grey is a decent compromise. Now, pink... TOTALLYWOULDHAPPEN.

#518 7 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm happy to see an awesome shirt that's NOT on black for a change. White's always my preference, but grey is a decent compromise. Now, pink... TOTALLYWOULDHAPPEN.

shirtist

#519 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

that's unexpected and crazy. Wonder if the 300+ people that voted for TPF to be a circuit event that can't get into the tourney thought about that.

I find that situation amusing as well. But honestly, it's all neener neener neener because I have my entry ticket and have had it for a while.

#520 7 years ago

28 days to TPF

finger-drumming-1.giffinger-drumming-1.gif

#521 7 years ago

Special Offer for TPF2017 Exhibitors from ColorDMD! Save $50 and get free shipping on any LCD or LED color display! Here's what you do:

Register your game to exhibit at the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/

Decide if you prefer an LCD or LED display by visiting ColorDMD.com (note some games will only work with the LED display due to space limitations).

Email: randy AT colordmd DOT com with "TPF2017" as the subject. Provide your name, a contact phone number, if you want an LCD or LED display, and what game it's for. You will then receive instructions for payment with $50 off and no shipping charge.

Your new display will be delivered to you for installation during show set up at the Texas Pinball Festival. Randy will be there personally to provide assistance if needed.

Big THANK YOU to Randy Perlow and ColorDMD!

IMG_7336.JPGIMG_7336.JPG

#522 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Special Offer for TPF2017 Exhibitors from ColorDMD! Save $50 and get free shipping on any LCD or LED color display! Here's what you do:
Register your game to exhibit at the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/
Decide if you prefer an LCD or LED display by visiting ColorDMD.com (note some games will only work with the LED display due to space limitations).
Email: randy AT colordmd DOT com with "TPF2017" as the subject. Provide your name, a contact phone number, if you want an LCD or LED display, and what game it's for. You will then receive instructions for payment with $50 off and no shipping charge.
Your new display will be delivered to you for installation during show set up at the Texas Pinball Festival. Randy will be there personally to provide assistance if needed.
Big THANK YOU to Randy Perlow and ColorDMD!

I'm totally getting this for batman !

dang it... now i have to bring one more pin that needs to get ColorDMD added.

#523 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I'm totally getting this for batman !
dang it... now i have to bring one more pin that needs to get ColorDMD added.

Q*Bert's Quest?

#524 7 years ago

Pin mod update prep for TPF:

Added Car Bra wrap on batman66 SLE lockdown bar, to protect pinstriping. Taking to Texas Pinball Festival in a few weeks.

IMG_6737 (resized).JPGIMG_6737 (resized).JPG

IMG_6742 (resized).JPGIMG_6742 (resized).JPG

IMG_6734 (resized).JPGIMG_6734 (resized).JPG

#525 7 years ago

I had the flash on, so may see some reflections from it

#526 7 years ago

Big props Labnip for bringing your SLE to the show!
We only got to drool over one in Chicago. Looking forward to getting to play it in person.

(and thanks again for letting Dana be your +1 to meet Adam West!)

#527 7 years ago

Dang people are bringing good games this year! I can't wait. Happy to see B66 is going to be there...

#528 7 years ago

I have a room reserved at the hotel that I will not be using. PM me if interested in it.

Added over 7 years ago: ****room has been spoken for and no longer available****

#529 7 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Big props Labnip for bringing your SLE to the show!
We only got to drool over one in Chicago. Looking forward to getting to play it in person.
(and thanks again for letting Dana be your +1 to meet Adam West!)

Hey... my pleasure. Thought she would like that
Can't wait to see the movie. Everyone's very excited !!!

#530 7 years ago

Big Truck rented.
Going to be a big year at TPF 2017.

#531 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Going to be a big year at TPF 2017

My experience is "Big" is status quo for TPF.

Side note, it was about this time last year that the 2017 thread started - is there a 2018 thread yet?

-Rob
-visit me at TPF! or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#532 7 years ago

I make a motion that the official 2018 TPF thread not be started until the Monday after the Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo in mid Nov.

#533 7 years ago

#534 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I make a motion that the official 2018 TPF thread not be started until the Monday after the Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo in mid Nov.

Mike are you bringing a game this year?

#535 7 years ago

ok, finally have Batman66 SLE ready for the booth at TPF in a few weeks.

batman66-bubble-1 (resized).pngbatman66-bubble-1 (resized).png

#536 7 years ago

Flying out to Texas for vacation march 22-28. I'll be attending the fest just Saturday I believe. Looking forward to playing lots of pinball and the Cassandra Peterson panel. Flying into Houston and road tripping up to the fest. Begining to map out stops and detours, any suggestions?

#537 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Flying out to Texas for vacation march 22-28. I'll be attending the fest just Saturday I believe. Looking forward to playing lots of pinball and the Cassandra Peterson panel. Flying into Houston and road tripping up to the fest. Begining to map out stops and detours, any suggestions?

Johnson Space Center. It's awesome!

#538 7 years ago

Begining to map out stops and detours, any suggestions?

beeline to Frisco to maximize time at TPF.

-Rob
-visit me at TPF! or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#539 7 years ago

BIG SMOKE!
Friday, March 24th, 10pm
On the patio outside the Embassy Hotel Cypress Bar!

#540 7 years ago

All items in the Third Coast Pinball store (except T-shirts) have a variation for pickup at TPF. No shipping means you can save a couple of bucks and stock up on all your rebuild and repair supplies! I may have some stock at the Saturday swap meet but it will have Texas state taxes added on for all of you out-of-staters. (8.25%!) Stop by anyways, say hi or howdy and see what's in the store! See y'all at the show!

PS - Space Invaders the Pin, Eight Ball Deluxe the '84 edition and Super Straight the Acrylic Pinball Project will all be there. Looks to be a great show!

#541 7 years ago

Flying into Houston and road tripping up to the fest. Begining to map out stops and detours, any suggestions?

I think the Lone Star Pinball museum is a must see. http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/lonestarmuseum/index.html

#542 7 years ago

only 25 days away
only 25 days away
only 25 days away
go to your happy place
beeeeeeeee the pinballllll....

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.04.09 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.04.09 AM (resized).png

#543 7 years ago

Stop at The Game Preserve in Spring and Bucees in Madisonville on your way up 45. Get the Hill Country Bohemian Garlic Beef Jerky at Bucees to live on all weekend!!!!

#544 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Stop at The Game Preserve in Spring and Bucees in Madisonville on your way up 45. Get the Hill Country Bohemian Garlic Beef Jerky at Bucees to live on all weekend!!!!

True That ^^

#545 7 years ago

If anyone has a room they won't be needing at Embassy Suites please let me know. I have a room booked but they won't honor the festival pricing. Thanks!

#546 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Preview of the 2017 Texas Pinball Festival collectable Challenge Coin based on the 1985 Williams "Sorcerer" pin designed by TPF2017 special guest Mark Ritchie! TPF Exhibitors will each receive a coin with the purple enameled back. Eligible Volunteers will each receive a coin with the red enameled back. A limited number of 100 coins with the black enameled back will be available for purchase very soon!
http://www.texaspinball.com

Received my coin over the weekend, holy crap!
The pictures don't do it justice at all, it's beautiful, thanks again Ed!

#547 7 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

My experience is "Big" is status quo for TPF.

biggertexas_1024x1024_1 (resized).jpgbiggertexas_1024x1024_1 (resized).jpg

#548 7 years ago

We will be bringing some of my WPC speed wedges for those who have a lowered ball trough. Look for us in Vector area and they will be there.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1627116

It's a friction fit part and easily removable.

Also let me know if you have a Gottlieb System 3 and want one of these replacement brackets for the ball trough switch holder. Commonly, a broken part as it is just a weak design.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2042367

#549 7 years ago

14882132687751468285062 (resized).jpg14882132687751468285062 (resized).jpg

1488213351236679062329 (resized).jpg1488213351236679062329 (resized).jpg

#550 7 years ago

We've been building our inventory for the show and will have just about all of our mods for sale, obviously in limited quantities. If anyone wants something for the show, please let us know and we will bring it for you, otherwise it will be first come, first served. Our show pricing will be the same as our website, which is already quite reasonable, but you'll be able to get it there and then directly.

Www.lermods.com

Hopefully TSA doesn't give us a hard time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 34.99
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,522 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-texas-pinball-festival/page/11?hl=ryansherwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.