Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 484 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG9251 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg
    9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg
    399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg
    63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg
    30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg
    2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg
    8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg
    secretsanta2 (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1a (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1 (resized).JPG
    20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg
    waiting (resized).jpg
    bob (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Dumb question, but why keep the SS identity secret?
    Gonna be hard to hide that one when they open up that autographed 8x10 of me...

I think you're forgetting the 100 copies you "gifted" me that one birthday. ...I've been regifting them ever since. Alright, recipients, now there are two possibilities for secret santas when you receive your sparsely clad PMWolf 8x10" glossy.

tenor.giftenor.gif

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

ok, so now I'm bored.

Shipped my SS package today.

Quoted from j_m_:

where is my gift!!?!!

I've been meticulously illustrating bow ties, top hats, and undergarments on all the pron you sent me. Hope you enjoy your regift.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from BubbaBeast:

So after a great trip to the movies with my family I came home and was psyched to see my Secret Santa present had arrived! I’m an instant gratification kind of guy, so waiting for Christmas was a non-starter. I opened it ASAP and man – what an awesome gift.
    Many thanks to Ryan Claytor for the original Pinside artwork! It will be framed and find a place of honor in my game room. I also love the Todd MacCulloch Arcade T-Shirt (very cool design). I enjoyed checking out Elephant Eater Comics and learning more about your art and other work Ryan. Thanks again!

Happy it was well-received, despite my Santa-ness being not-so-secretive. Great product photography, BTW! ...might need to hire you to shoot some more of my stuff.

Happy Holidays, Bubba!

#118 6 years ago

Hey hey, guess what showed up today...

IMG_20171128_092841 (resized).jpgIMG_20171128_092841 (resized).jpg

...an unexpected package from myself!

selfFive.gifselfFive.gif

Inside there was a present I forgot I wrapped.

IMG_20171128_093619 (resized).jpgIMG_20171128_093619 (resized).jpg

In fact there were a number of presents (you'd think I'd remember packing at least one of them...but nope):

IMG_20171128_094657 (resized).jpgIMG_20171128_094657 (resized).jpg

Nevertheless, I picked a fabulous gift for myself, one I'd always contemplated adding to my collection of Pinball Magazines BUT NEVER HAD!!! WOO!!! It's full of giant, well-shot, high-resolution reproductions of a great many games, even some gorgeous shots of Bingo Pinball machines (here's one of my favorite bingo titles reproduced on a huge double-page spread:

IMG_20171128_094616 (resized).jpgIMG_20171128_094616 (resized).jpg

And now I have a complete set of Pinball Magazine titles:

IMG_20171128_094742 (resized).jpgIMG_20171128_094742 (resized).jpg

In all seriousness, thank you to whomever plopped this in my lap. It was the perfect gift. In fact, I was so excited that I didn't even make it out of the car before I was opening the loot-box and pouring over it's contents.

Very

very

very

VERY

cool.

Merry Christmas to all, and especially my thoughtful Santa.

I know this kinda goes against the secret part of this whole gift exchange, but I was not-so-secretive about my identity in my Santa-ing and, I gotta say, it's been pretty awesome to chat privately with my giftee and get to know another pinthusiast in another part of the country. To that end, if my secretive santa feels like revealing themself, I'd love to thank you non-anonymously. If you don't fancy revealing yourself, that's okay too. I'll just go on believe that I sent myself a wonderfully curated hoilday package.

Archer.gifArcher.gif

1 week later
    #247 6 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Ok, here is the updated shipped list as promised. So far so good though, with 6 days left to ship before the deadline we already have 44 out of the 62 secret santas that have checked in. If you have shipped your gift and don't see you name on this list, please let me know so I can update.
    Please also remember to post in this thread that you received your gifts when they arrive, as the sender is usually a little curious if it made it to you and definitely keep those gift pics coming when you open them. Everyone loves seeing what people received.
    SS Gifts Shipped:
    1 anthonyk
    2 astropin
    3 blondetall
    4 Bubbabeast
    5 Charliew65
    6 chippe01
    7 clnilsen
    8 Dexter
    9 docquest
    10 EEE
    11 Ericc123
    12 EvanDickson
    13 Fezmid
    14 fiberdude120
    15 Fulltilt
    16 gliebig
    17 Haymaker
    18 HighNoon
    19 HighVoltage
    20 hogbog
    21 HotPieceOfSass
    22 j_m_
    23 jacksonrhodes
    24 jeffc
    25 Lame33
    26 LesManley
    27 ltg
    28 Matesamo
    29 modfather
    30 northvibe
    31 ns2973
    32 PinballStar
    33 rockermc
    34 Ryan Claytor
    35 SarverSystems
    36 suave84
    37 TaylorVA
    38 the96stang
    39 ULEKStore
    40 Whysnow
    41 Wolfmarsh
    42 ypurchn

Thanks for your dedication to this thread, Les, and congrats on your new Ghostbusters.

Quoted from stpcore:

Secret Santa hit St Charles, IL. Thank you very much for the variety of items! Im going to have to research what some of this is. The STP concert poster is killer and very well thought out!!!
    My items will be shipping out on Monday!

Haha! Wow. I HAVE to know the story behind the Super-Dinosaur comics. Artist is a good friend of mine.

2 weeks later
    #417 6 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

Due to plans tomorrow so they were opened today.

So Santa knew of neat things I'd totally need someday! I totally needed some new 904 pinball zine stickers too!

...and is that a box full of organized fuses in the background? If so, way cool!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=ryanclaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.