Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 484 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinzap
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG9251 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9252 (resized).jpg
    IMAG9253 (resized).jpg
    1A302AF4-AC46-4DD1-8AD6-BABAF9E3D42C (resized).jpeg
    9655C7AF-9D9A-4239-BDD8-C2FAF20E04EC (resized).jpeg
    399E5ED6-1550-4663-867D-22D4E29FFF0D (resized).jpeg
    63AB5CFA-787A-478E-A031-5B132B6D2AEE (resized).jpeg
    30BFBF91-328D-4AA7-91B8-E165CF8ECBBD (resized).jpeg
    2C5476BA-EF25-451C-AFC2-DFBA1EFBA00D (resized).jpeg
    8C92AC24-6D78-4209-AB5C-8F1673EF9AAF (resized).jpeg
    secretsanta2 (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1a (resized).JPG
    secretsanta1 (resized).JPG
    20171223_120024_resized(1) (resized).jpg
    waiting (resized).jpg
    bob (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

You should put the return address in case something happens with the package you want it returned, just use the "Pinside Secret Santa" as the name on it and that will keep it anonymous enough. If you are worried about someone recognizing your address, use the return address of your work or your parent's house or something.

Last year my ss used my address for the return address. I wasn't smart enough to think of that.

2 weeks later
    #112 6 years ago

Received a box over the weekend with no return address, assume its my SS present. All my stuff was ordered and should be delivered this week and sent out to the good little boy or girl. Will post pics when I open. trying to wait til Christmas.

#143 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_M:

I’d appreciate it if you don’t mention that to my wife...

Well there might be a charge to keep that particular information secret...

2 weeks later
    #304 6 years ago

Boy, I hope my recipient likes his gifts, i'm just not as creative as some of you. I also didn't do as much "stalking" as I should of I guess. Lots of great and creative gifts out there.

#356 6 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I had a box (not related to this) that was supposed to be at my house last Thursday from UPS and it somehow wound up in USPS hands and is supposedly going to be here today! Can't wait to see condition....it was a replacement for an item the already damaged once
    Probably antother one of the reasons I was thinking about all the santa gifts on here this morning...

That's called ups smart post. They deliver to the post office and they deliver the "last mile" as was posted above.

#385 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

Our next contestant, weighing in at a stunning seven pounds, eight ounces is a box that you know is going to bring the goods due to its duct taped exterior. Oh Yeah!

But as people have been trying to convince me for years, it's what's on the inside that counts and the Pinside Secret Santa delivers there too!

One thing I've learned since I became afflicted with this hobby is that you can never have enough tools and these are most impressive. Maybe this will be the motivation I need to get the final tweaks I need done on my C37 to bring it to MGC! (I wonder if the Pinside Secret Easter Bunny will still be around to play it there?)
    Thank you Secret Santa and thank you Mr. Manley for running this crazy show!

Holy cow, you got a Centigrade 37 from SS. awesome, how did he fit it in the box, must be santa magic...

#391 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

Nope, I got the Doctor Who adjacent to it from my SS. That duct taped box was much bigger on the inside. (nerd jokes!)

LOL love nerd jokes. and the Doctor.

#437 6 years ago

My secret santa was awesome. Opened today, good things come to who wait.
    First got a Pinball Compendium Book. Hey, that is an awesome bow, and we have the same wrapping paper. Hallmark has the best paper.

DSC02695 (resized).JPGDSC02695 (resized).JPG

Then, is that some cool holiday coasters, NO got some Balls..Steel Balls!
    DSC02694 (resized).JPGDSC02694 (resized).JPG

Then the cool card.
    DSC02693 (resized).JPGDSC02693 (resized).JPG
    DSC02692 (resized).JPGDSC02692 (resized).JPG

Some candy in the box, and one of the awesome bows.
    DSC02696 (resized).JPGDSC02696 (resized).JPG

Then, something from brooks brothers, didnt know they did rubber kits. Always handy.
    DSC02691 (resized).JPGDSC02691 (resized).JPG

Last but not least, some glass cleaner and some canned air.
    DSC02690 (resized).JPGDSC02690 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=insane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.