Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 709 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
    CoorsLightNHL (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0485 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Maken:

How do you trade $14M worth of twins though??

Simple to another Canadian team that won't make the playoffs, Go Pens, we lost three in a row not good.

2 weeks later
    #75 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballophobe:

NHL all star weekend is here!!!
    What do u guys think about the skills competition,the jerseys and the game itself?

I wish they had more skills competition that had more action. I think all players should do the shootout and have an Elimination tournament. First time I watched it yesterday in a long time but dealt it was missing something. Also need to add a one timer shot for fastest shot as and event besides the slap shot one. And maybe more shooting on the goalies

2 months later
    #81 4 years ago

Hoping to make it home in time from work for the start of my Pens game

#84 4 years ago

I try to watch every game

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Wow 7-0 SJ over the Oilers .... Penguins looked bad last night and still almost pulled off a win, Columbus gets a stay of execution!

I want our Pens to close it out tomorrow and finish them

#110 4 years ago

Nice to see the Pens win and get some rest to watch the Caps vs Leafs series to study them.

#117 4 years ago

Watching the game now to see if there will be a game 7 to determine who plays our Pens!

#127 4 years ago

Malkin had his worst game tonight, never seen him play this bad, fleury saved the day but there were some lucky bounces that went our way for once, a shot hit the helmet on the ice, refs missed 6 or 7 players on the ice for Caps in the 3rd, but I will take the win.

#148 4 years ago

Tomorrow the Pens need to win in order to move on in my opinion, I hope we pull it off. Tomorrow's game will set up everything for the rest of the series. But going 0 for 5 on the power play and not scoring on the big 5min one did not help. Also Sheary out as as well with conscussion. This just sucks as a true big Pens fan. Still my team but makes me sad.

#173 4 years ago

3 goals in 3 mins and then Ducks win in Double Ot what a game last night, excited for today.

#179 4 years ago

What a disaster tonight for my Pens, we shall see what happens on Wed but not looking good

#209 4 years ago

Nice to see the Pens play tonight but we did get a little love or luck from the hockey gods to night that some of the Caps shots did not go in. Off to the next round.

#235 4 years ago

Ready for the game tonight, Go Pens, pasted up a beer fest cant miss the game. Don't worry we will have our own beer and taco fest.

#236 4 years ago

Got my playoff Pens beer colors ready for today, it's a tradition only beer I use for the playoffs.

IMG_7024 (resized).JPG

#237 4 years ago

Pens need to wake up and play in game 2, I want to see a solid victory, last night was a let down to this team. Sure both sides hit the posts but we can do much better.

#269 4 years ago

How in the hell did the wheels fall off the bus tonight? Their was no emotion in our game, not all to blame on goaltending but not sure what to think besides our defense weakness with injuries is starting to show. Lets Turn it around Friday Pens. Regardless if we don't win the series I know the winner in the West especially if Preds will be the favorite.

#290 4 years ago

I did not sit down the entire game and Pens won, second time I have done it. Got too close in the end can't wait for Sunday.

#313 4 years ago

Don Cherry I like as well he is like the "Bobby The Brian" from WWF wrestling back in the day when I was young. Nice win Pens.

IMG_7028 (resized).JPG

#354 4 years ago

The tension builds for me on the night before game 7.

#379 4 years ago

What a adrenaline rush last night and once again standing up for the entire game. We are ready for the Stanley Cup Finals!

IMG_7066 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #417 4 years ago

Still listening to the Pens games on app out here in the island of Bonaire while scuba diving with my Dad. They don't get NBC sports only NBC, last day of 16 dives looking forward to tonight and Monday when in Aruba as they do get the games like last year when I was there during Stanley Cup Finals.

IMG_7105 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
    #583 4 years ago

Still enjoying the back to back

#602 4 years ago

Any thoughts on the free agency which starts today especially who our Pens lost and gained?

#608 4 years ago

Kunitz was a favorite of mine I thought would have stayed but knew Bonino would test the market as had 4 teams after him and Pens could not make work.

1 month later
    #632 4 years ago

Back to Back still feels good when I tell people especially since it was done in my favorite sport hockey and not another sport. When was the last professional sports team other than hockey to go back to back?

1 month later
    #704 4 years ago

Almost time to raise another Championship banner.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside