Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 709 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cdnpinbacon
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
    CoorsLightNHL (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0485 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

It's good 4 hockey to see the leafs finally have a good young team..Babcock is a helluva coach. Being a Canucks fan, I wish that my team would make a few changes like the leafs did and get rid of a few veterans and get a lil younger. Mathews is the real deal; he might not be the sniper like Laine, but a better overall player..

#7 4 years ago

Maken, no team could take that w the salary cap..plus they have a no trade clause..my team has just a few players that could be potentially traded..Edler.. Hansen.. Burrows and Miller. Maybe Tanev, but a top 4 D men would be hard to let go of..unless a Duschense/Landeskog come up...

#50 4 years ago

I remember goin to a ducks game back maybe 15 years ago vs my nux..tix were lower bowl and took my nephew for 32/tix each..cool to read/hear from fans down south and their take/exp on hockey...I use to live close to u Buzz..about 30 miles west..mo valley..Beaumont is a nice small quiet town..

2 months later
    #80 4 years ago

Although my team didn't make the playoffs-they're rebuilding, I'm gonna cheer for the sharks from the west..and the sens in the east..there's nothin like nhl playoffs...

1 week later
    #104 4 years ago

Last nite was epic..all games go to ot..I'm kinda happy for the pred fans. Nice comeback from the ducks..I can't cheer for the Alberta teams...

#108 4 years ago

Glad the ducks swept the lames errr flames..I picked Anaheim to win it all in my bracket this year..

1 week later
    #143 4 years ago

kinda shitty play by AO..then to get the cross check..I think that the ref made the right call on this 1. The game is played at such a fast pace, it's unfortunate that this happens. I can't wait for game 4...

#149 4 years ago

Biggest surprise in the playoffs so far has to be the preds. To sweep the hawks, and now up 3-1 vs the blues?! I knew that Rinne was a good goalie, but man...this team i think is 1 that's gonna represent the west in the finals..

#167 4 years ago

Ducks just peppering Talbot w shots..was nice to see C. Perry w the nice goal in double OT..as D. Cherry would say 'what a beauty '..

#222 4 years ago

The sens sure are flying under the radar and getting no love..they're rolling 4 good lines, and have arguably the best d man/player in the playoffs right now (Karlsson) is like to see the sens go to the finals. I did pick the ducks in my bracket, but wouldn't be surprised to see the preds beat Anaheim..it'd be cool to see a new team hoist lord Stanley's mug..

#231 4 years ago

It's the playoffs, so many players are playing w injuries..u won't hear not 1 player unavailable unless it's borderline life threatening..that's what separates this great sport from others

#254 4 years ago

Say what u want about Sid..he's a tough kid, and is still one of the best to lace up the skates. I'll never forget the OT goal he scored here in Hongcouver back in '12..EPIC..

#255 4 years ago

Say what u want about Sid..he's a tough kid, and is still one of the best to lace up the skates. I'll never forget the OT goal he scored here in Hongcouver back in '12 Olympics ..EPIC..

#265 4 years ago

Just had dinner n took the dog for a walk..still 4-0. Think I'm gonna go look for some burnt out bulbs or play some pin..

1 month later
    #592 4 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens w the free agency deadline coming up..a few big names are available..tough to negotiate w the salary cap..will Duschene finally get moved from the wreck that is Colorado?

#609 4 years ago

I've always had respect for Kunitz..he wasn't even drafted when he was young..not bad for a prairie boy from Canada. I'm surprised that Jagr is still available..like to see him play 1 more year in Pitt and maybe call it a career..

2 months later
    #671 4 years ago

So you're saying there's a chance?! As sad and boring they might be, I'll still watch and listen on the am radio when I can . I'm still a proud non rioting fan of the nux!!

#673 4 years ago

Ya pretty sad how some idiots can react like that..pretty embarrassing really.

1 week later
    #680 4 years ago

I don't mind D. Cherry..he's a Lil controversial at times, and is the NHL version of C. Sager (rip) w his outrageous suits. His man crush for B. Orr is obvious..I do like is input/analysis of hockey related stuff..

1 week later
    #706 4 years ago

So I read an article on tsn (Toronto sports network) that Joel ward has thought about kneeling during the anthem-how u do that on the bench I dunno..and has already talked w management about his potential idea/thought..u knew that if this issue has reached football n NASCAR, why not hockey? Personally, I watch to get away from daily shit..n the playoffs are second to none..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside