(Topic ID: 178323)

Official 2017 NHL hockey thread

By cdnpinbacon

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
    CoorsLightNHL (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0485 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

I only have one thing to add to this thread (for now).

IMG_0845 (resized).pngIMG_0845 (resized).png

#52 7 years ago

Wow that Caps/Penguins game was nuts. Don't see many 8-7 games anymore.

#64 7 years ago

It's been acknowledged that the West has been the dominant conference for quite a few years, probably the last decade. It looks as if that dominance has shifted to the East. That Conference is LOADED this year. I see 4-5 teams that would not surprise me if they were hoisting the cup in June. Columbus, Caps, Habs, Pens, NYR...then you have the dangerous Bruins, Lightning and maybe (hard to believe) Maple Leafs. Pretty solid. Playoffs are gonna be great (as they always are).

2 months later
    #86 7 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Where is everyone Hortons?????

Hopefully watching playoff hockey, because it's the best. As a Blackhawks fan I know I'm spoiled, but they need to come out tonight skating well or we'll have real issues with the Preds. I can't remember a Hawks playoff game where they came out flatter than Thursday night. On a separate note, that play Karlsson made Bruins vs Senators today was just sick.

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Two OT games so far. Good day for hockey fans.

And this game has OT written all over it too. Good luck.

#95 7 years ago

I can't upvote that on principle, but that is kick ass.

2 months later
    #569 6 years ago

Any thoughts on Hossa? He's one of my favorite players of all time and one of the most standup guys in NHL history, so all the talk about salary cap shenanigans are hard for me to wrap my head around. Plus the fact he had an excellent year last year makes it hard for me to believe this is sandbagging.

#575 6 years ago
    Quoted from nascarrey:

I hate to admit it-but shenanigans did cross my mind when I herd this.......I cant recall ever hearing about this allergy ever before....so it was out of the blue to us Chicago fans.
    One of the best 2 way players ive seen play and a great mentor for the young players.....hope he recovers from this. I hope the Hawks find a coaching position to keep him with the organization.
    Was hoping the Knights would take Kruger instead of TVR, would have given us a bit more salary to work with in the off season.

I was hoping that as well but good young defensemen with cheap contracts are tough to find. Not a Steve Rosenbloom fan but he did a fantastic collumn about Hossa in the Tribune today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=chisox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.