(Topic ID: 178323)

Official 2017 NHL hockey thread

By cdnpinbacon

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
    CoorsLightNHL (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0485 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

I took the whole family to a Ducks game this month since they are our local team, and wow looks like they got it together. With a shut out last night might be some good cup hockey coming up that's local.

#29 7 years ago

Cost is about the same. 4 club level seats behind goal were $125 a piece with parking and early admission included. Worth it though. Bathrooms right there all food and drinks brought to our seats by a waiter, never had to miss a second of game. Game went into overtime great fast and physical game against the Coyotes. My kids loved it. Plus you got a private meeting with a player after the game. Up north due they have girls that clean the ice as well?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#30 7 years ago

I meant do. Stupid phone.

#32 7 years ago

It was the price printed on the tickets that I got as a gift from a season ticket holder so not sure. You get a lot for the the price of a season ticket when it comes to hockey. I've always watched on tv, but live is just amazing.

#36 7 years ago

Hockey is completely different up north. Kind of like softball down here in the south.

#48 7 years ago

6 on 4 and they held them off.

#49 7 years ago

Ducks and Blues playing very physical and going into OT.

2 months later
    #79 7 years ago

Bump for the playoffs. Go Ducks!

#82 7 years ago

Anybody just see the Blues game. Wow!

#83 7 years ago

Where is everyone Hortons?????

#85 7 years ago

Anderson just got saved by his team big time. Man the playoffs are the best. Got my beard in full effect.

#87 7 years ago

The refs are letting these boys play some fu@king hockey in that TOR and WSH game. Damn today is a good day hockey and pinball all day long.

#89 7 years ago

A Bobby Orr hell yeah! Very nice love the sticks.

#91 7 years ago

Two OT games so far. Good day for hockey fans.

#92 7 years ago

This is how and who cleans our ice. Go Ducks!

IMG_0246 (resized).JPGIMG_0246 (resized).JPG

#93 7 years ago

Double OT tonight and tied up. I couldn't change the channel to the Ducks until this was done. Wow!!!!

#96 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

And this game has OT written all over it too. Good luck.

Man you ain't lying.

1 week later
    #119 7 years ago

Here comes the second round.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Looks like that won't happen!!

Just knocking the rust off. Go Ducks!

1 week later
    #195 6 years ago

Well tonight's the night do my Ducks let there loosing streak continue like game 7's of the past or do they actually show up tonight. From one of the best games to one of the worst. Got to love playoff hockey.

#239 6 years ago

Go Ducks!

#249 6 years ago

We can take a stick to the head and keep coming for you. Anyone see game #2 ???

#250 6 years ago

Oh and don't forget about our face off %. Go Ducks!

#270 6 years ago

Go Ducks! Time for us to stop playing so flat footed and find some energy and go after the puck. That last series with Edmonton for sure took its toll. Hockey is the king of all sports when you look at how many games these guys play and to still be standing at this point. This is were the real athletes play.

#271 6 years ago

Wtf. How long does a broken stick have to stay on the ice?

#272 6 years ago

Perry and my daughter share the same birthday and last name they lost game #3 on their birthday, but game back tonight as the Stanley Cup champs we know. So start making your excuses for your Pens because we are taking the cup

#278 6 years ago

Just stirring the pot a little. It was great to see some energy out on the ice and we weren't winning all the face offs which is one of our things. Hopefully we can keep this momentum up at home and take the next two games so we can get some rest. The Ducks and Pens would be a good cup match. It is to early to plan the parade but couldn't help myself just great to see some life back on the ice and Gibson was looking very alive again.

#279 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I mayyy have been drinkin and pinsiding..

Me too.

#291 6 years ago

See it's been all your fault.

#292 6 years ago

Hoping my team shows up tonight and not a bunch of zombies on ice again. Game 4 was very energizing and was nice to silence that arena that got personally annoying in game 3. Go Ducks!!!!

#293 6 years ago

No national anthem fu@k NBC let's just show a horse race that's been over. You retards

#295 6 years ago

Ok I deserve it dump the salt on the wound. I like your style. How the fu@k did this just happen. We just beat Edmonton which I feel is a better team. We have a bad history of games 6&7 but we are a good team when we show up. We need to pull our heads out of are ass for sure.

#296 6 years ago

Go f yourself on a cheese steak. I mean that in a very friendly joking manner you know humor doesn't text well.

#301 6 years ago

Need a beer!!! I'm going to have one too, but mine will have a tear. Lol

#339 6 years ago

Calls seem a little unbalanced tonight

#344 6 years ago

Good one, much better than mine very cleaver. I agree with the refs and can someone please pick a stick up off the ice already in a lot of these games. Well I hope the Pens win tonight and both teams can get some much needed rest and give us a good cup series.

#346 6 years ago

Your Pens seem to be delivering some pretty cheap shots tonight.

#359 6 years ago

Whoever moves on I hope beats Nashville what a bunch of douchers with their rude chanting and standing. Bad form in my opinion.

#369 6 years ago

Digging the move where anytime the other team has momentum and about to score you just go down on the ice and they stop the play no matter who is in control.

#370 6 years ago

Getting your monies worth on this game 7. Wow what a ride and neither of them our my team and on the edge of my seat.

#372 6 years ago

That Anderson is one hell of a goalie, but one got by and now it's set. Monday night here we go. I hope the Pens can get some much needed rest.

#381 6 years ago

Looking forward to tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how these two teams matchup. I hope the Pens spent the last few days in those egg things that promote healing. That game 7 almost killed me and I wasn't even on the ice. Im going for the Pens on this one playing the Preds left a bad taste. Those fans should learn some etiquette.

#383 6 years ago

No the standing and excessive rude chanting is what makes me feel this way. It's like these people have never been to a hockey game. It is rude to stand and chant someone sucks. I love that in hockey you can beat the shit out of each other then shake hands. It's a real sport with manners. Just my opinion I could just be to old to understand the mean spirited chanting.

#384 6 years ago

Well have to see how all you Pens fans feel real soon I guess. Good luck

#388 6 years ago

I guess I need to get out more. I was taught different when I was first taken to a game. Glad the Pens pulled it out. They looked a little beat from game 7 still, but who would not be.

#394 6 years ago

Dirty play by Nashville already I hope the Pens pull the broom out on them. Pens are looking good tonight so far.

#396 6 years ago

Forearm to Crosby and now a bullshit hooking call. Play by the sword die by the sword Subban. I thought the calls were off sided when we played them. Now Fisher what a bunch of bums.

#397 6 years ago

Right in front of the refs and no call. So one sided. Good to see the Pens looking alive and keeping their cool.

#400 6 years ago

Fu&k yeah. Die Nashville die you dirty bastards. Pens are on fire.

#419 6 years ago

I hope to see your boys play like the last game and Murray to be on fire again he was one cool glove saving son of a!!!! I hope to see the Pens quite this arena. Colsond3 I'm right here all game long.

#420 6 years ago

Hold on here we go.

#423 6 years ago

The refs are horrible and a little to one sided even when the Preds do it in front of them no call bullshit.

#425 6 years ago

Teams up 2 historically have taken the cup so Monday night should be a good one.

#428 6 years ago

I said this all when my Ducks played these douche bags and the calls were so f'n offsided. I knew you guys would finally see the light once the Pens got there. Game 2 was disgusting how the Preds were allowed to play dirty. Last night was better but still so one sided. The Pens are the real champs and keep their cool and will take the cup. I can't feel like the NHL wants these fu&k heads to win the cup and can do whatever they want for the new money. It is amazing to see such excitement by so many in that town about this great game even if most have no manners.

#429 6 years ago

Don't be nervous the Pens are a class act with great talent and will bring the cup home again. Just wish they were playing my Ducks. Funny how the usuall superheroes are not doing much while a group of new talent is coming forward and going into the history books. Got to love the best sport ever.

#434 6 years ago

Can't beat that fried chicken dinner.

#435 6 years ago

Best wife ever ready for Monday night. Pinball and hockey.

IMG_0497 (resized).JPGIMG_0497 (resized).JPG

#437 6 years ago

That would be cool I always wanted a goal horn. There was a guy in the gameroom thread that had a penalty box and very cool hockey memorabilia. It was the coolest for sure. Tv and pin in the same room is going to be great tomorrow. I can't wait to see the Pens take the cup you guys deserve it again for sure. I love the fact you play and will be putting an order together hopefully this week because you skate that is awesome I hung mine up about 10 years ago but miss it.

#439 6 years ago

That is super cool.

#444 6 years ago

Well that sucked.

#474 6 years ago

I would bet we are all a hoot and all get very passionate about our hockey. I think my wife secretly was glad the series was over for the Ducks because of how crazy I get.

#505 6 years ago

Son of a gun sounds like I missed a good one. Stuck at work from 6am to midnight. Stupid people without electrical power stuff. Sounds like the calls were not so one sided for once, and good for Crosby to give some back especially to PK he deserves some back after all his shit this series.

#507 6 years ago

Cats in the cradle commercial. You BASTARDS!!! Go Pens!!!!

#509 6 years ago

That is super sweet man.

#511 6 years ago

Love that Crosby is the back glass. I have always wanted a Bobby Orr myself.

#512 6 years ago

Hell yeah two power play kills.

#515 6 years ago

Fu$k yes!!!!!!! Way too go Pens do it again. Game over Nashville now go f yourself and all your fans. Nashville Nashville Nashville you SUCK!!!!!

#517 6 years ago

Very dirty series so glad a real team gets to hoist the cup. Great job guys.

#518 6 years ago

Crosby is a class act I'm very glad for him.

#520 6 years ago

Murray needs to hold that cup. Great job

#522 6 years ago

Time for a country song about losing the cup and your wife and shit. NBC sucks I want to see everyone hold the cup especially Murray.

#525 6 years ago

Sweet tattoo. I'm keeping the beard.

IMG_0511 (resized).JPGIMG_0511 (resized).JPG

#549 6 years ago

Love the dedication. Looks like a great time thanks for the pics.

#550 6 years ago

Make sure to pick up a pin on the way back and make the trip epic.

2 months later
    #628 6 years ago

Please let us know when the 2018 thread begins. Hope to get some great trash talk in with my hockey brothers. Go Ducks

#630 6 years ago

Looking forward as well to see how it all unfolds for all of our teams. This is a very enjoyable thread, sorry I only found it at the end of the season. But so glad I did.

#643 6 years ago

I don't know those hot dogs looked pretty good. Maybe I'm just hungry I've been drinking all day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.