(Topic ID: 178323)

Official 2017 NHL hockey thread

By cdnpinbacon

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6959 (resized).JPG
    CoorsLightNHL (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0485 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    There are 709 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.
    #501 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pk gets 9 million dollars a year to play hockey..im sure he couldn't give a shit what you and the boys at the tire shop say about him! Clown!? Haha, What a keyboard warrior! He would fold u up like a pretzel ya donkah! Don't kid yourself. Have another pbr for 'Murrrica!

I expect better from a man who owns Johnny Mnemonic.

#502 6 years ago

PK had two arms locked around Crosby's leg and wouldn't let Crosby up. People keep talking like PK was innocent there. He tried headhunting Sid to start that encounter and tackled him to the ice.

The best was the Hainsey goal...the pass went right through PKs five hole.

IMG_7527 (resized).JPGIMG_7527 (resized).JPG

#503 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

PK had two arms locked around Crosby's leg and wouldn't let Crosby up. People keep talking like PK was innocent there. He tried headhunting Sid to start that encounter and tackled him to the ice.
    The best was the Hainsey goal...the pass went right through PKs five hole.

Only way other teams can win, injure Crosby. Oh wait, didn't work for the crapitals.

#504 6 years ago

I'm not a Nashville fan! I think PK is awesome but Syd is still a beast! They shouldn't of pissed him off! Gonna be tough to beat the champs twice. Both teams look so different on the road tho so it might go 7!

#505 6 years ago

Son of a gun sounds like I missed a good one. Stuck at work from 6am to midnight. Stupid people without electrical power stuff. Sounds like the calls were not so one sided for once, and good for Crosby to give some back especially to PK he deserves some back after all his shit this series.

#506 6 years ago

Ready for Game 6...let's go Pens. Get the trophy.

#507 6 years ago

Cats in the cradle commercial. You BASTARDS!!! Go Pens!!!!

#508 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Cats in the cradle commercial. You BASTARDS!!! Go Pens!!!!

Yeah, I got that. They should've done a commercial about this…

IMG_0777 (resized).JPGIMG_0777 (resized).JPG

#509 6 years ago

That is super sweet man.

#510 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

That is super sweet man.

I know...I want to buy it. Guy did one or two of them custom. It's on IPDB. It is beyond sweet. I would say he probably dumped at least $6k into that..custom apron, plastics, BG, PF. It's nuts...fantastic retheme.

#511 6 years ago

Love that Crosby is the back glass. I have always wanted a Bobby Orr myself.

#512 6 years ago

Hell yeah two power play kills.

#513 6 years ago

great game...too bad Nashville was hosed on that very bad call.

#514 6 years ago

Back to back

#515 6 years ago

Fu$k yes!!!!!!! Way too go Pens do it again. Game over Nashville now go f yourself and all your fans. Nashville Nashville Nashville you SUCK!!!!!

#516 6 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

great game...too bad Nashville was hosed on that very bad call.

Nah, Pens were jipped at least 3 power plays...even the ass Mike Milbury said so. And constantly booing...Nashville fans are full of class. Back to watching Nascar for them.

#517 6 years ago

Very dirty series so glad a real team gets to hoist the cup. Great job guys.

#518 6 years ago

Crosby is a class act I'm very glad for him.

#519 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Crosby is a class act I'm very glad for him.

Like I said before all the players in the NHL slash and play dirty anymore, as does Crosby at times. The difference is Crosby backs it up with a tremendous amount of skill.

#520 6 years ago

Murray needs to hold that cup. Great job

#521 6 years ago

Without their best defenseman... How aboot 3?

Thank God my wife aboot to kill me if I don't shave this Rats nest off my fsce

#522 6 years ago

Time for a country song about losing the cup and your wife and shit. NBC sucks I want to see everyone hold the cup especially Murray.

#523 6 years ago

Great game! Intense down to the end. Both teams played well IMO.

#524 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Time for a country song about losing the cup and your wife and shit. NBC sucks I want to see everyone hold the cup especially Murray.

Yeah you gotta have CBC for that, or NHL channel.

WE DID IT BOYS GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

Phil-Kessel-tattoo-wide-832x447 (resized).jpgPhil-Kessel-tattoo-wide-832x447 (resized).jpg

#525 6 years ago

Sweet tattoo. I'm keeping the beard.

IMG_0511 (resized).JPGIMG_0511 (resized).JPG

#526 6 years ago

First Carrie Underwood sighting of the night....congrats to Pens!!!

IMG_7527 (resized).JPGIMG_7527 (resized).JPG

#527 6 years ago

Lord Stanley, Lord Stanley....
    Bring me the Brandy!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Pens!

#528 6 years ago

Let me know who's house I can crash at when I come out for the parade.

#529 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Fu$k yes!!!!!!! Way too go Pens do it again. Game over Nashville now go f yourself and all your fans. Nashville Nashville Nashville you SUCK!!!!!

Classy.

#530 6 years ago

Congrats Pens!

#531 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I know...I want to buy it. Guy did one or two of them custom. It's on IPDB. It is beyond sweet. I would say he probably dumped at least $6k into that..custom apron, plastics, BG, PF. It's nuts...fantastic retheme.

If you want to buy it 10k and it's yours!!! The guy that currently owns it is looking to sell it but is firm on the 10k price! The machine is sweet!

Quoted from Colsond3:

If I am in town, mine! ...... and I can arrange for you to see the Pens machine!

Being a long time fan I never thought I would see the day when they won a cup none the less 5!!! Fricken awesome!

#532 6 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Being a long time fan I never thought I would see the day when they won a cup none the less 5!!! Fricken awesome!

Definitely awesome!!! PM sent.

This morning's Philadelphia Inquirer...

IMG_0790 (resized).JPGIMG_0790 (resized).JPG

#533 6 years ago

Tough break for Flyers fans, they were cheering for 15 teams and they all lost lol.

#534 6 years ago

What a season! I did not think our d Corp, without Letang, had what it took to win the cup. I'm so glad I was wrong. The team will have a different look next year. After last seasons cup we only lost lovejoy. This year has the potential to be very different. There will be some turnover. Crosby and malkin have cemented their legacy. Hornqvist puts the dagger in his old teams season. Guentzel has emerged as a legit top line player. Fleury officially handed the torch to Murray by handing Murray the cup. There were so many other wonderful stories this year. In the salary cap era, a repeat had never been done, until now. Go pens! We are coming back next year for the 3-peat!

#535 6 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

What a season! I did not think our d Corp, without Letang, had what it took to win the cup. I'm so glad I was wrong. The team will have a different look next year. After last seasons cup we only lost lovejoy. This year has the potential to be very different. There will be some turnover. Crosby and malkin have cemented their legacy. Hornqvist puts the dagger in his old teams season. Guentzel has emerged as a legit top line player. Fleury officially handed the torch to Murray by handing Murray the cup. There were so many other wonderful stories this year. In the salary cap era, a repeat had never been done, until now. Go pens! We are coming back next year for the 3-peat!

You should take Mike Milbury's job. Well said.

#536 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

You should take Mike Milbury's job. Well said.

Thanks bud! Hockey is king in this household. I've been a fan since I was 6 and I'm now 37. I've always been addicted to hockey. I played my entire youth. We put a rink in my backyard every winter. Any time we win is special. This might trump them all due to the adversity that this team overcame and the path of teams that we had to go through. All the analytics showed that we weren't supposed to win any of the series that we did. We always managed to find a way. They just went out and did what Sullivan always says to do..... Just play!

#537 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

It's Wed @ 11

#538 6 years ago
    Quoted from ercvacation:

After last seasons cup we only lost lovejoy. This year has the potential to be very different. There will be some turnover.

Already has started as Fleury has changed the clause (actually happened in Feb but was just announced) in his contract to allow to the draft expansion, which means he is now eligible to go to the Vegas team!

#539 6 years ago

Pretty sure we all knew Fluery was heading to Vegas this entire year

#540 6 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

It's Wed @ 11

I actually might be heading out!!!!! Part of the schedule might have opened up (or at least I'm trying aggressively to make it open up).

#541 6 years ago

I'm heading out for the parade. Leaving tonight. No way I'm missing this.

#542 6 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm heading out for the parade. Leaving tonight. No way I'm missing this.

That's awesome! Enjoy it as it won't happen again for another year!!!!! Looking at any pins while here???

On another note, just put this one up on ePay ...........

IMG_7572[1] (resized).JPGIMG_7572[1] (resized).JPG

#543 6 years ago

Almost there after 4 1/2 hours of driving already...

IMG_0797 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPG

#544 6 years ago

Cool..safe travels and send some pics!
    Wonder what player will be the most hammered Ala Corey Crawford!

Vince: looks like leivo to Vegas.

#545 6 years ago

Phaneuf not waiving no Trade to vegas
    Fleury headed to vegas
    Matt martin to be protected by leafs

#546 6 years ago

Party central

IMG_0805 (resized).JPGIMG_0805 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0807 (resized).JPGIMG_0807 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0820 (resized).JPGIMG_0820 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0809 (resized).JPGIMG_0809 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0827 (resized).JPGIMG_0827 (resized).JPG

IMG_0810 (resized).JPGIMG_0810 (resized).JPG

IMG_0806 (resized).JPGIMG_0806 (resized).JPG

IMG_0818 (resized).JPGIMG_0818 (resized).JPG

IMG_0824 (resized).JPGIMG_0824 (resized).JPG

#547 6 years ago

Hell yeah Colsond3!!!

#548 6 years ago

Great pics...kinda proud of you for making that trip!

#549 6 years ago

Love the dedication. Looks like a great time thanks for the pics.

#550 6 years ago

Make sure to pick up a pin on the way back and make the trip epic.

There are 709 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2017-nhl-hockey-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.