Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 722 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_1175_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    ready_(resized).jpg
    1456970410159_(resized).jpg
    1457319022391_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm in. The Boob is officially crappin' on Texas. Yee-haa!!!

Don't be tipping any cows while in Texas lol

#174 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nah. I think he just wants to kick my ass because I punk'd him at Pintastic.

I may need to witness that ass kicking in person.

#191 8 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

George Gomez is Back!
    Famed pinball designer and Executive Vice President of Game Development at Stern Pinball Inc., George Gomez is coming to the 2016 Texas Pinball Festival. He will interview Live with Nate Shivers of Coast 2 Coast Pinball Podcast. George will also be signing autographs, taking pictures with fans, and visiting with guests.
    A few of George’s great games include Monster Bash, Revenge From Mars, Corvette, Lord of the Rings, Batman (Stern), Transformers and The Avengers.

george.jpg

I remember seeing George in the program but never saw him at the show. Did I miss him somehow?

1 week later
    #223 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Just wishing here but it would sure be great if JJP or someone representing them would do a booth on the Marco scale for TPF. Not just one Hobbit, with limited hours. How about 3 Hobbits and a couple of WOZ all in a big booth? It would be great marketing and people could really play the games.
    I think TPF has a great balance of sales and free play games. In my experience, people respect the rules and 90% of more of the games are up and running at the end of the show. Sometimes, it's hard to hear the raffle announcements because so many people are still playing.

You need to direct your message to the "FUN" JJP destributor. They are the one representing JJP at Texas.

#228 8 years ago

Anyone interested in splitting a room at the Hilton across the street? The 18th and 19th?

Preferably someone I know lol

#232 8 years ago

Just booked my flight and room. Pintastic will be represented!

3 weeks later
    #272 8 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

Does anyone know if there is an airport shuttle van that will transport you from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport free or cheap?

I don't think so had to take a cab last year. I think I will try uber this year.

2 weeks later
    #359 8 years ago
    Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Do Jack and Gary exchange pleasantries when they are in proximity...or do they avoid each other like the plague? In another words, do you see them inside events like the TPF at the same time or do they only make appearances in alternating shifts? Just curious cause I've been to the TPF many times over the years and have never seen them in the same room together.

I spent a lot of time with Jack last year at TPF. He was their for most of the show hanging out with everyone, partying with everyone. Gary was their for his seminar and after for a few min. to talk to people and sign autographs. After that I did not see him again. They take a different approach to the shows I guess.

2 weeks later
    #404 8 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

If the same food trucks are there from last year you will be just fine. I daydream about that Ruben dog to this day.

A buch of those food trucks ran out of food on Saturday. Also their were only a few trucks most of the time. Kind of a disappointment.

#500 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You and I should just skip the tournament and have a mini-tournament to see who sucks more. Whoever sucks more buys the winner $20 worth of beer. Or perhaps whoever sucks more actually WINS. At least then we could say we won something...not like all the suckers who are losing the real tournament.

So winner buys one round? Beer is exspensive at the hotel lol

2 weeks later
    #664 8 years ago
    Quoted from 880Turbo:

Hello; Mike Chestnut here. I will finally be attending the Texas show this year. If anybody has any plating orders at my place now, and they would like them delivered to the show, contact me, and I will bring them. Also, if they want to deliver some parts to me at the show to be plated, that would be OK also. I will be there from thursday night through sunday morning. You can contact me directly at 615 - 824 - 6116, or [email protected] and I will do my best to make it happen. I am really looking forward to the show. See everybody there. Thanks. Mike.

Mike looking forward to meeting you!

#686 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife is never REALLY excited about going to pinball shows, but when I told her there would be a bunch of guys excited to join her in busting my balls, she perked right up.
    It's gonna be a looooooong weekend...

Let the games begin!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2016-texas-pinball-festival-thread?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.