Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 969 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Quiddity
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 7.32.07 PM.png
    image-465.jpg
    image-267.jpg
    image-981.jpg
    image.jpg
    11102718_10206384811043505_5012027031984442487_n.jpg
    yuuuup.jpeg
    WP_20150327_16_41_51_Pro.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150327_122508.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-46.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    crowd-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 9 years ago

Security may need to be increased in the tournament area. One competitor could be arriving armed:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/garage-gauntlet-ii-1214-austin-tx#post-2108699

#149 9 years ago

Everyone's calm until an SDTM....

2 weeks later
    #191 9 years ago

So in that case are you thinking the moderns would be WrestleMania, TWD, MMr and AFM?

1 month later
    #294 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

We're ready.
    IMG_3298.JPG 231 KB

Safest bet of the year: Best in show!

3 weeks later
    #522 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Big Bang Bar! NOW UP FOR AUCTION! SELLER TOLD US HE WONT TAKE LESS THAN 22,000! SO... BIDDING BEGINS AT 22,000!! ... anyone... ... we cant go lower... come on... uhhh... NEXT. lol

That sounds a lot better than 40 bids that take it up to $20k and then no sale. What a waste of everyone's time.
    I think reserves are for sucks. It's your minimum price, so set it as the minimum or don't auction and waste everyone's time.

2 weeks later
    #808 9 years ago

Anyone driving Austin to Dallas today watch the news/traffic. A bridge collapse in Salado is blocking I-35:

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/crime-law/bell-county-reported-bridge-collapse-on-interstate/nkfxd/

Edit: 2 seconds slow

#879 9 years ago

If no one has grabbed it maybe PM Eliz72 since they just decided to come in from Wisconsin last minute.

#894 9 years ago

I 2nd that - Quicksilver was amazing (serious bass from the speaker(s)) and Embryon was beyond gorgeous. Wish there had been more classic Sterns like last year...

#897 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I want to know what speaker was in that Quicksilver. I shot the saucer over and over just to hear that awesome sound.

Spinners were great too. TPF site says it was brought by Bill Stahly so maybe you can track him down to ask. He also had the excellent Xenon next to it (that I think won an award). Cool clear apron on it.

EDIT: he appears to be Pinsider DOTHEDOO

#903 9 years ago

To clarify the B/C playoff situation (as best I can because it is complicated, which I think is due to trying to maximize points under the new IFPA rules) those people came from the top 40 qualifiers

From the top 40 they pulled from the bottom of the group so if you were in the lower 18 and lost a game you went to C playoffs. The next 12 people were added to rounds 3 & 4 and anyone losing in those rounds went to the B playoffs. Starting in round 5 (where players 5 to 10 are added) anyone who loses is out. So it's one and done for a top 10 player but then they also have 4 byes and don't risk a first round Cinderella story taking them out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gtown.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2015-texas-pinball-festival-thread?tu=gtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.