• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KYpinhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#15 2 years ago

I was reading this tragic news story last night, I would not want to be a police officer in the US. It looks brutal.

I had seen that Mayor Laurie Lightfoot in the news several times and she seems to be part of a defund the police movement that is in many states that are also plagued by rising violent crime.
In case of more crime, logic should say double up on funding the police to get things under control, not reducing it.
Seems simple but there also seems to be many things going on socially in the US with Antifa thugs and the Woke movement as well that seem to play a part in all of this defunding nonsense.
There is a lot of hard core politics going on the the background that as a Canadian, I don't fully understand so I will leave that for someone else so I don't upset anyone.

My condolences to the fallen officer, and for the stand the supporting officers took against that Beetlejuice looking Mayor.

I would go with Dirty Harry, everyone can relate to it and it is a fun Police related theme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal-911.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/officer-ella-french?tu=rascal-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.