Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hey all,

Just thought I'd toss this out there to see if anyone is interested. My older brother will be making a trip from CO to IL/WI with a completely empty minivan sometime in early February.

The van can fit 2 DMD era pins with ease.

If anyone needs pin transport then let me know. You can help him out a little on gas $ and he can make your pin transport to the midwest super cheap!

#2 11 years ago

Let me know when he's going the other direction and I'm in.

#3 11 years ago

firepower pinball for sale. Cheap shipping if you use this guy and you live where he is going. $1000

#4 11 years ago

He already went the other direction. They just arrived back in CO a few hours ago. Sorry.

He is in Denver (actually Superior just outside of Boulder) currently and will be heading back to IL/WI in a few weeks.

Offer still stands if anyone needs to get a pin from Denver area to Rockford/Madison area. If you want something transported to Madison then I am happy to hold it for you till you can grab it from me.

#5 11 years ago

Bump

Anyone need pin transport from Denver area to Rockford/Madison area?

My brother will likely be heading back in the next 2 weeks...

#6 11 years ago

Funny thing is that there is a W?D for sale in Superior. I will call today about a machine and let you know if I am interested.

#7 11 years ago

yeah, not a bad looking W?D either...

Just let me know if anyone needs the transport help. I know my bro would appreciate the extra gas money since he just adopted his first child and it would mean way cheaper/safer transport for your new pin.

The van can fit 2 games if needed.

#8 11 years ago

looks like quite a few games on Denver area craigslist...

#9 11 years ago

What kind of gas money is he looking at? I am looking at one that is about a half hour from Superior.

#10 11 years ago

I will ask for a fixed price from him but probably around $150 if he is not going far from Superior and just dropping off at my house in Madison or at parents house in Rockford. In other words, no hassle for him will be cheaper.

I figure that is about 1/3 of the cost of NAVL and assures a safe trip in only 1 vehicle.

Add on $ depending on how far out of the way he needs to travel from Superior to pick up the game or drop off the game in IL/WI.

#11 11 years ago

I confirmed with my bro.

He will be travelling back on Feb 21st or 22nd. Just him and an empty minivan. Room for 2 pins.

He will pick up from anywhere near Superior (ie. 30 min radius) and transport back to my house in Madison or parents house in Rockford for $150 flat rate/pin. He is strong and can help your seller package and load with no problem. He is also no dummy and knows the ins/outs of pinhaulin from me.

He is happy to also pickup anywhere along I-80 but your seller will need to be accomodating to when he is coming through (he likes to do the drive mostly at night >> leaves CO in the evening and 14hrs later arrives in IL/WI).

He said he is also fine with picking up from any reasonable distance withing Superior/Denver but would need extra for his gas and time. He will cut a break if you have him bring back 2 pins.

Sounds pretty fair to me.

Wish I had more pin funds.

#12 11 years ago

I got some pictures of the one I am interested in and it does have some issues. I am waiting for more pics and will talk to the seller after that. On the chance I can make it work could he just drop it at your house and I could drive down at first possible chance? Don't hold a spot for me yet though, not sure this pin has condition matching the price. Thanks.

#13 11 years ago

Yes, I am happy to store any pins for people if they need a little time before picking them up.

#14 11 years ago

Pm coming your way

#15 11 years ago

I have several games for sale if anyone is interested:

Flintstones (huo)
    Shrek
    Earthshaker (works but needs to be shopped)
    Taxi - Marilyn
    Tales from the Crypt
    Ted Nugent (huo / works needs to be shopped)
    Volcano (works but needs to be shopped)
    Jurassic Park

pm me, thanks

#16 11 years ago

Sounds like one slot in the minivan is likely filled now.

He has room for one more slot if anyone wants. He will pickup/drop off anywhere along his route home on I*80 also. Just let me know and I can out you in touch.

#17 11 years ago

bumpage

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from eXidy:

I have several games for sale if anyone is interested:

Flintstones (huo)
    Shrek
    Earthshaker (works but needs to be shopped)
    Taxi - Marilyn
    Tales from the Crypt
    Ted Nugent (huo / works needs to be shopped)
    Volcano (works but needs to be shopped)
    Jurassic Park

pm me, thanks

Jon,

What are you looking for on the 1812, Jurassic Park and TFTC? All in good condition?

#19 11 years ago

I'm selling a WHO Dunnit (W?D) in Superior, CO at the moment on craigslist

denver.craigslist.org link

If anyone at the destination (Madison/Rockford) is looking for this title let me know and it sounds like we can work something out.

#20 11 years ago

Hey Ferros >> yup my bro lives right in Superior (on mohawk circle I think?) so that would be an easy pick up for him.

BTW, can I come play stargate next time I am out to visit I have only played once and seems like a pretty cool game.

#21 11 years ago

Yeah, stop by and play a few games next time you're out in Colorado!

#22 11 years ago

One slot in the minivan is now officially taken.

The guy that had the other slot reserved has backed out, so now there is one more slot available.

Contact me ASAP if you need a pin safely shipped from the Denver/Boulder area to the Rockford or Madison area for $150. My bro is willing to travel within a reasonable distance on the front range in order to pick up a game for a little extra cash.

He can also pick up or drop off anywhere along the I80 corridor en route from CO to WI/IL. I have ample heated storage space in my house and would be willing to hold your game (wrapped up) till MGC time if needed.

1 week later
    #23 11 years ago

last chance BUMP

My bro will be departing for the midwest this Thursday in the early AM, so this is your last opportunity to bring a pin back from those hoarders in CO with cheap transport..

1 slot left.

#24 11 years ago

final last chance bump...

He departs late tonight/ very early on Thursday morn.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Ferros:

I'm selling a WHO dunnit (W?D) in Superior, CO at the moment on craigslist
    denver.craigslist.org link
    If anyone at the destination (Madison/Rockfo

Michael was an excellent seller! Got the W?D setup today and its exactly as described!

Quoted from Whysnow:

He departs late tonight/ very early on Thursday morn.

THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR BRO Hilton! Super Awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/offer-for-pin-transport-from-denver-co-to-rockford-il and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.