6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by freddy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2593 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2594 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

His name is Geri as in geriatric

IMG_2594 (resized).JPGIMG_2594 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

This is a Caninde, a Blue Throat Macaw. It is smaller than a Blue and Gold but sweeter and ,I think, prettier. It is my third parrot. My first was a Greater Sulfer Crested Cockatoo that went totally nutso at about a year old to the point that it would hurt mimself when anyone came near him. I had to give him away to some people who kept him in a large area away from people. My second was a Harlequin Macaw that I had for 10 years that I took to work with me every day and some POS that I wouldn't sell to because he had very bad credit stole him when he was on the patio of my office. I offered a $5000 reward that I couldn't afford for him and I never saw him again. I saw a blue throat at the zoo and I thought he was so beautiful that I located this. I now have a second cage at work that he can be in or on and supervised.

IMG_2593 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

I've come across some huge birds here on Pinside, but this one takes the cake!
    Happy 50th!

Actually he is tiny. He is smaller than a blue and gold. He's a little cutie pie. My son and daughter and little grand daughter love him. He has been with us for 4 days and he is already spoiled.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/off-topic-check-out-my-50th-birthday-present?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.