Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by v8torino
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0052.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    tn_image-32.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow. I'm gonna hit the pinball museum of course. I have free tix to de la soul at the hard rock! Any other recomendatons on where to shoot some pins? I think there's pins at the m&m museum

Party on
    Jeff

#2 12 years ago

De La Soul is Dead.

#3 12 years ago

Riviera Hotel & Gameworks!

#4 12 years ago

Enjoy,Never been to Las Vegas,De La Soul is kickin,they won a Grammy with the Gorillaz for
    Feel Good Inc.

#5 12 years ago

Go see Rick, The Ol' Man, Big Hoss and Chumlee
    from Pawn Stars.

#6 12 years ago

Lucky!!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow. I'm gonna hit the pinball museum of course. I have free tix to de la soul at the hard rock! Any other recomendatons on where to shoot some pins? I think there's pins at the m&m museum

Party on
    Jeff

Nice way! Hope you have a good time! Don't worry still got a devil dancer for you.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from JWS64:

Go see Rick, The Ol' Man, Big Hoss and Chumlee

Second that,take something to Gold and Silver Pawn Shop

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from way2wyrd:

I have free tix to de la soul at the hard rock!

Nice!
    I hope they play "Oooh." Just a great song.

Maybe WOZ will have it as a secret easter egg!
    If not, BD can program it in for me... Since, I will be already purchasing his "Dorthy" mod.

#10 12 years ago

I will probably be in Vegas some time in October (not during Expo, of course). Can't wait!

#11 12 years ago

Pinball Museum and Pawn Stars, that's practically my next Vegas vacation.

#12 12 years ago

You may need more than a day to fully appreciate the Hall Of Fame. Trust me on this.

#13 12 years ago

I agree LO. I live in Vegas and everytime I visit the PHOF, when I get back home I always think "why didn't I play xxxx pin?". That's one of the advantages of living in Vegas though--I can easily go back!

#14 12 years ago

I am going the second week of September, definitely going to spend a few hours at the Hall of Fame (again)... Enjoy tour trip!

#15 12 years ago

enjoy the HOF. he has a game called 'circus' there. there's only 3 (i think) of them made by williams? don't know if my facts are totally correct. its amulti level pinball machine, pretty fun. i'd pump some change into it if i were you.

better plan at least 6 hours for your first visit!

#16 12 years ago

he has a game called 'circus' there. there's only 3 (i think) of them made

I've always wanted to play that one.

tn_image-32.jpgtn_image-32.jpg

#17 12 years ago

Snurdley, could you have posted a smaller pic?

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from LaughingOtter:

You may need more than a day to fully appreciate the Hall Of Fame. Trust me on this.

Agreed.

#19 12 years ago

could you have posted a smaller pic?

LOL! When I saw it I thought to myself " well that was about pointless". Here we go.

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#20 12 years ago

that looks insane

#21 12 years ago

Have a great time. I think they have a pin or two in Cheetah's and they may be in the backroom. I have never seen them but figure they may be pricey because everyone that comes out of there is always talking about champagne. They are smiling though.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from Snurdley:

I've always wanted to play that one.

it's very entertaining. i remember when my friend (3 of us were going at it for 45 mins on circus) was the first to get all the way to the top...we were going nuts..lol its a good time.

#23 12 years ago

Here's some phof pics

IMAG0051.jpgIMAG0051.jpg IMAG0052.jpgIMAG0052.jpg

#24 12 years ago

IMAG0056.jpgIMAG0056.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0061.jpgIMAG0058.jpgIMAG0058.jpgIMAG0054.jpgIMAG0054.jpgWhat was really fun was the em gun games

#25 12 years ago

Thanks for the pics,Hope you are having fun.I too really like the old school EM gun games,want one for my quasi gameroom,also an old school bowler would be too cool.I can do without EM pinball games,so slooow and boring in my opinion.Since I will never own one again it leaves more for those that like them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/off-to-vegas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.