ben-hur-10 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
idiocracy_monstertruck2 (resized).jpg
idiocracy_monstertruck1 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_2117 (resized).JPG
Swamp_Buggy_Races_in_Naples_credit_lauren_tjaden (3) (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

How about a machine with monster trucks, swamp buggies, rock crawlers, Baja racers and more!

It would definitely fill the need for those not interested in any of the current outdated themes.

#2 7 years ago

Swamp_Buggy_Races_in_Naples_credit_lauren_tjaden (3) (resized).JPGSwamp_Buggy_Races_in_Naples_credit_lauren_tjaden (3) (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

I've mentioned this before...but a Monster Jam licensed pinball could be off the hook!

#5 7 years ago

I think I might have brought this up on the wrong pinball forum.

#6 7 years ago

Newer Pinball machines have warnings on them. "This is not an outdoor device, Do not Expose to the elements". Surely mud and sand can't be beneficial to pinball playing.

#9 7 years ago

1970 Gottlieb Mini Cycle. This could solve a craving!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Full Throttle is a new theme.

Yep, but no 4x4s.

#11 7 years ago

It's not pinball but I got this.

IMG_2117 (resized).JPGIMG_2117 (resized).JPG

#12 7 years ago

Offroad racing video games are very popular. Mostly because you get to drive them.

However, if properly done, the theme could lend its self well to a pinball machine.

And also would be a nice change of pace over some of the other themes of late.

#13 7 years ago

I always thought Whitewater could get a re-themed into an off-road/4x4 based theme

#14 7 years ago

How about Mr Game's Motor Show?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

How about Mr Game's Motor Show?

I'm shaking my head at that cabinet. That's just crazy. Is that a TV monitor in the backbox?

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm shaking my head at that cabinet. That's just crazy. Is that a TV monitor in the backbox?

Those Italians were innovative! I got a chance to play one of these a couple years ago at Zapcon here in Phoenix, def the strangest cab I've experienced.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Those Italians were innovative! I got a chance to play one of these a couple years ago at Zapcon here in Phoenix, def the strangest cab I've experienced.

Because of the advancing of arcade games in the eighties, Mr. Game (born from the ashes of Zaccaria) developed this kind of pinball with a monitor with several games mode in order to approach the gamer (and also to survival the pinball machines in decadence)

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How about a machine with monster trucks, swamp buggies, rock crawlers, Baja racers and more!

Too modern for Stern. How about a horse and buggy theme?

#19 7 years ago

only if it has REALLY big monster trucks

idiocracy_monstertruck1 (resized).jpgidiocracy_monstertruck1 (resized).jpg

idiocracy_monstertruck2 (resized).jpgidiocracy_monstertruck2 (resized).jpg

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

i played this one once you have to flip with your thumbs kinda weird

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Circus_Animal:

Too modern for Stern. How about a horse and buggy theme?

Do you think this would be too modern?

ben-hur-10 (resized).jpgben-hur-10 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#22 7 years ago

New Monster Trucks movie coming out soon. I wonder if the pinball licensing geniuses have picked up on it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/off-road-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.