Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hole-in-the-middle.jpg
    JD-in-the-wagon.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

One reason I bought a Ford Focus Wagon so many years ago was because it would hold a pin. Never had an opportunity to test that... until now. JD is loaded up and heading to Pinmike's tonight. While I'm there I'll look for clues in the "when will it end" mystery! ;-D

JD-in-the-wagon.jpgJD-in-the-wagon.jpg

#2 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

While I'm there I'll look for clues in the "when will it end" mystery!

Report back only to me.

#3 12 years ago

And, by the way, it leaves a very big hole I hope to fill soon!

hole-in-the-middle.jpghole-in-the-middle.jpg

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

I'm there I'll look for clues in the "when will it end" mystery! ;-

Sadly sir, you have just eliminated yourself from winning. What a SCANDAL that would be! lol Have a great time....

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

What a SCANDAL that would be! lol

Indeed! It might become the SECOND longest thread! haha Yeah, wife and I are really looking forward to the trip!

#6 12 years ago

Good stuff scottslash. I'd love to find a nice JD someday. The audio rocks on that pin.

#7 12 years ago

Nice! That badboy can't be a fun pin to have to move. Those williams widebodies from the 90s are heavy!!

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Just push them closer together.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Just push them closer together. []

Now THAT''S no fun! Never!

Quoted from guymontag451:

Those williams widebodies from the 90s are heavy!!

Yeah, like 300 lbs. Ugh!

#10 12 years ago

Have a safe trip. I know where that JD is heading. Probably right where this Cyclone was

#11 12 years ago

gotta love dem wagons

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Johnny:

Have a safe trip. I know where that JD is heading. Probably right where this Cyclone was

Thanks Johnny. Just got back home. Yup, JD went right were the Cyclone was. Mike is a nice guy and we really enjoyed talking pinball. He's got a nice set of pins and a real cute family like you said. I'm sure he'll enjoy the JD -- once he gets it completely working that is.

"There goes da Judge. There goes da Judge."

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Your game room looks sweet.

#14 12 years ago

Nice room, need more pins

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Thanks Johnny. Just got back home. Yup, JD went right were the Cyclone was. Mike is a nice guy and we really enjoyed talking pinball. He's got a nice set of pins and a real cute family like you said. I'm sure he'll enjoy the JD -- once he gets it completely working that is.

"There goes da Judge. There goes da Judge."

Yup, Mike is a hell of a guy. Cool thing about it was after about 15 minutes, it felt like I was talking to a friend I'd had for quite a while. Easy to talk to. He obviously appreciates life.

#17 12 years ago

it's not fair that a JD fits in your focus but it won't fit in my Dodge Magnum. I need about an two inches more room and it would fit. dag-nabbit!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

I need about an two inches more

Thats what she said, lol.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

"There goes da Judge. There goes da Judge.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and Thank you so
    much Scott for bringing me JD its in great condition.I will dig into
    and fix the issues.Thanks Again,Mike.

#20 12 years ago

Cliffy's JD was the best one I had ever played. Everything worked great, PF was awesome, cabinet bright and clean, eagle topper intact; the best part- it was LEVEL!
    Thanks again Cliffy for bringing it down to PPE, I thoroughly enjoyed playing it!

#21 12 years ago

Mike, I'm glad you're pleased. I got many years of fun outta that thing, and wish you the same. I see the "contest" is over. Thanks for stirring things up!

#22 12 years ago

Thanks for the kudos on the room everybody. That's what you see when you come in our front door if you can believe it. My work-from-home office is to the right, and the pins are ahead on the left. We love this house. And, yeah, my wife is the best. She thinks it's cool too.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Thanks for the kudos on the room everybody.

Definitely needs more pins!
    Go get 'em tiger!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/of-course-it-fits and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.