Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,335 posts
  • 172 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by RobW
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Filet (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240406_121248.jpg
    chrome_osSlFQ48ZL (resized).png
    IMG_20240320_193805.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6418 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2353 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2352 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4788 (resized).jpeg
    bullshark1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4734 (resized).jpeg
    20240308_110716 (resized).jpg
    20240307_111539 (resized).jpg
    McDonald’s_menu_with_prices_(effective_February_2024)_-_2024-02-16_06.46.59 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3615 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viggin900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Then you would love the McRib!

You should start a McRib thread! Lots to discuss on that. Like is it making another appearance?

#69 3 years ago

This or that?
    Filet o Fish or Cheddar Melt? I miss that thing.

#120 3 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I love Micky D's fillet o fish. The best cod sandwich around here (all year long) is at Frisch's, they are good and their tartar sauce is killer.

No way, Izzy's cod sandwich smacks any competition off the plate. If that doesn't convince you the potatoe pancake will.

#121 3 years ago

My dad worked for a short time at McD's in the early 60's. He told me back then the fish sandwiches were made by hand. Whole fish came off trucks and they would have to skin and debone them before frying.

1 year later
    #170 2 years ago

Does anyone think they can come out with a limited release? Cajun spice filet o fish, or how about jalapeno chedder? What are some of your ideas?

#205 2 years ago

If you are ever flying into Boston, stop at the McD's in the airport. The McLobster Roll was better than any of the ones I had on vacation. But don't tell anyone that.

#206 2 years ago

My wife calls these type of skys Filet-O-Fish clouds.
    For me its like the bat signal, you can just hear it calling in the breeze "Catch Me".

SmartSelect_20210922-002909_Pinterest (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20210922-002909_Pinterest (resized).jpg
    #207 2 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

My wife calls these type of skys Filet-O-Fish clouds.
    For me its like the bat signal, you can just hear it calling in the breeze "Catch Me".
    [quoted image]

I just realized this came off as sounding like Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.

#244 2 years ago

I wonder if you replaced McD's tartar with Frisch's tartar sauce on the sandwich the world would explode? I mean it is the best.

1 week later
    #303 2 years ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Had my weekly FOF meal yesterday. Excellent and they even got it centered on the bun. $7.95 with a large drink and fries.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

No cheese? That makes it for me.

#319 2 years ago

When are they ever going to bring back the chedder melt?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viggin900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ode-to-the-filet-o-fish?tu=viggin900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.