Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,330 posts
  • 171 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by ralphs007
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240406_121248.jpg
    chrome_osSlFQ48ZL (resized).png
    IMG_20240320_193805.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_6418 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2353 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2352 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4788 (resized).jpeg
    bullshark1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4735 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4734 (resized).jpeg
    20240308_110716 (resized).jpg
    20240307_111539 (resized).jpg
    McDonald’s_menu_with_prices_(effective_February_2024)_-_2024-02-16_06.46.59 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3615 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3358 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#466 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

I was just in Green Bay eating your FoFs this weekend in between pinball tourneys at District 82.

It was all I could do to contain my laughter when the OP of this awesome thread got to the bottom of the bag and his two FoF weren’t there. For others, there was a total of 8 FoF on the order for everyone I think (or 6?)… but either way it was an entire school of those delicious MF’ers!!

I had to express true concern and get you back there ASAP to remedy the missing swimmers… but inside I was laughing at the irony!!

3 weeks later
    #497 2 years ago

Me thinks someone has been playing too much Gozira and not setting this thread on fire like it deserves. I mean… at least an update about missing out on FoF because of some boneheaded decision making or something?

#502 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

My shame was already great… I didn’t want to be unfrocked by the FoF community for my human failings!

No worries. We’re all friends here. This is much a support group as it is a fan club.

Hi… my name is Zap… it’s been 5 days since my last FoF!!

#530 2 years ago

I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in the judgment of how the FoF is served. The holy goodness of the FoF starts and ends with the delectable goodness of that fish patty that just doesn’t taste like fast food at all. It's truly one of the best options McDonald's offers and I didn't always think that, but this thread helped convince me of that.

Want slivered onions? not my choice, but I applaud you for your decorations of taste you choose to add to that foundation. Want extra cheese? yummm... want ketchup? Go for it. I haven't tried it, but might just next time.

Come on guys... we're a support group for those in need of their next fix or just fighting the battle of thinking of FoF every day all day. Too much divisive discussion in the world today... FoF should unite us all... in any form!!

#546 2 years ago

Oh man… skink has to wake up to all this?

#558 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

… it will never be the same. Amen.

It doesn’t have to be this way… think of the children!!!

#567 2 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

The OP has declared: BESMIRCHER!
    Gavel...gavel...gavel
    A fair and just assessment.

72941E86-4D4A-4233-8A28-810D429F1D5B.gif72941E86-4D4A-4233-8A28-810D429F1D5B.gif
    #572 2 years ago
    669C4AED-487B-40A6-B65F-73109A63CF3D.gif669C4AED-487B-40A6-B65F-73109A63CF3D.gif
    1 week later
    #640 2 years ago
    Quoted from bayoubilly70:

After a 20 year hiatus, thanks to pinside I'm back baby! Onions, no cheese[quoted image]

This is the uplifting reunion story I needed to hear about today!! Like those dogs running up to their service personnel returning from war… a real tear jerker.

4 weeks later
    #944 2 years ago

Gonna go out on a limb and ask our founder and OP if he’s gonna RUSH out for a few FoF’s today in celebration?

1 week later
    #1022 2 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

To top it off, 2 for $6! Which IMHO, adds +1 to the score, making up for any minor imperfections.

Maybe it’s regional, but I use the McDonalds app and there is a code currently that gets you a buy one get one free FoF (or Qrtr Pounder, Big Mac, etc). The code is useable once daily til the end of January. For me this meant two FoF’s for $4 and change in my local market. YMMV, but good luck fishing!!

#1041 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Downloaded McDs app also. Haven’t used but deals seem to be good. You folks like it?
    Thanks

As noted in my previous post, I use it all the time when they have deals I’m interested in. The deals seem to rotate monthly so I never know for sure. Worst case scenario I end up getting a large fry for a buck or something. Not game changing, but still worth it for almost no effort.

And this months deal of BOGO FoF is going to get used a lot over the next few weeks. Lunch today I think!!

2 weeks later
    #1160 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

You crazy kids!

I was thinking while reading these posts that this is the crazy action you dreamed of when starting this thread.

1 week later
    #1251 2 years ago
    Quoted from SuperGrafx:

I'd call that a happy little accident. The sauce really makes the sandwich shine, so the more the merrier!
    You can also dip your FoF into the residual sauce that's clinging to the box.
    Kind of like a fishy French Dip!

Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Has anybody tried beans on it

Quoted from punkin:

Has anyone tried popping candy on it?

This is really turning into quite the fetish thread!!

1 week later
    #1308 2 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm around.....just haven't been to McDonald's in a while.
    Thinking of a new sauce combo to send the Karen's clamoring.

The spicy sauce on their new chicken sandwich (the one to supposedly compete with Chick-fil-A, but doesn’t) is a pretty good sauce. Might be good if you want a spicy FoF.

1 month later
    #1562 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Dang, your prices suck. Here you get two and basket up fries for just over $7. I can't judge yours though because I don't have a bun off pic. There might be a burger under the hood.

That’s the second time I’ve heard this phrase in this thread. Is it a local thing to call it a “basket of fries”? I’ve worked at McDonald’s years ago, and unless things changed, a basket of fries would fill at least 3-4 large fry containers and probably more depending on how many were dropped in the fryer in the basket.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ode-to-the-filet-o-fish?tu=Pinzap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.