(Topic ID: 53370)

Odds & Evens with Heavy Traffic backglass

By Rarehero

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC09908.JPG
    DSC09907.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

A friend was telling me his neighbor has a Bally Heavy Traffic pinball...I kept telling him there's no such thing so I went to check it out today. It's actually an Odds & Evens but has a custom Heavy Traffic backglass. The game was given to her so she didn't know the story behind it. Anyone ever seen this and know if this was some official Bally proto glass or what?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

See if they want to sell it to you for a few hundred $$. Even I never heard of that one.

#3 10 years ago

Well she wants to get it fixed up...but I can't imagine she'll be able to find another Heavy Traffic backglass to replace this broken one. Maybe there's an Odds & Evens spare backglass or repro out there.

1 year later
    #4 9 years ago

i just picked up an odds & evens backglass. is she comfortable shipping it?

DSC09907.JPGDSC09907.JPG DSC09908.JPGDSC09908.JPG
    #5 9 years ago

Wow. That is certainly a piece of Bally history. Hopefully you can get good picture to IPDB.

#6 9 years ago

I have a Heavy Traffic movie poster that shows an Odds & Evens pin but it does not show the backglass.

#7 9 years ago

Scanning the movie very quickly I see a Space Time, Travel Time and a Foto Finish that unfortunately is destroyed at the end of the movie. No Odds & Evens that I can see. Perhaps it was used just for publicity in that it is shown on the poster.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/odds-evens-with-heavy-traffic-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.