Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 221 posts
  • 121 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC09399.JPG
    Burger_Meister.jpg
    seinfeld-tee-shirt.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Most of my friends give me the evil eye when I tell them what I pay for some pinballs...but then these are the friends that will splurge over $800 for a single fishing rod.... and I'm the crazy one..... go figure...

I had a friend that broke my Winston fly rod and he said don't worry I will pay for it.
    Sent it back to the factory and he about shit himself when he got the bill.
    Most of my friends don't get pinball and the couple that do come over to play want one but their wives won't let them buy any.

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Firearms - semi stupid

Or single action stupid.

#141 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rickwh:

I like nascar too. And i generally get the "dont they just drive in circles all day" vibe from people.

I used to watch NASCAR but got tired of the interrupting the rolling commercial for a commercial BS.
    Now I watch the highlights to see the best parts and it is over in a few minutes.
    Most of the action happens during the commercial breaks and is a replay anyway.

#150 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Oh man, this reminds me..
    We had some heifer get smart with us at a party where we brought a pin for everyone to play... where there were a huge amount of pins, mind you. We took our Twilight Zone, and this B.... says to my wife, as she'd under the game picking it up so I can get the legs on it: "Oh honey, you should make your man do that." I didn't even hear this, but my wife did, but only saw the cankles from where she was at. Her response? "Why? It's my game." Was just so absurdly ridiculous for it to even have been said in the first place, much less if you knew or saw the person saying it....not that she'd ever be able to get anywhere near the floor and then get up without a crane.

LOL!

There is a sea somewhere missing it's hag.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/odd-reactions-to-i-bought-a-pinball-machine?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.