4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Phbooms
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Anyone try the Oculus VR pinball, any good?

#2 4 years ago

I have played around a few times with Visual Pinball, and it's my understanding that you can now play the version 10 tables on VR now. I'm intrieged, but I am not sure I want to go through he pain of upgrading my 10 year old computer right now to try it out.

1 year later
    #3 3 years ago

Looking forward to Fridays Star Wars release. The hub room looks great and the games look very interactive with light saber duels and crazy virtual stuff going on around the tables.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Phbooms:

Looking forward to Fridays Star Wars release. The hub room looks great and the games look very interactive with light saber duels and crazy virtual stuff going on around the tables.

It sure does! I'm going to have to get my VR cab ready for this one.

#5 3 years ago

I wish Pinball FX would port the Williams titles over to VR.

The Pinball FX original tables look like pinball, they look good in VR, but I just can't get into them - the elements are there but just don't seem to come together. Long ball times probably don't help.

I've played around with Visual Pinball and VR, but everything I tried was glitchy - balls getting stuck under slingshots, on ramps, etc.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

The Pinball FX original tables look like pinball, they look good in VR, but I just can't get into them - the elements are there but just don't seem to come together. Long ball times probably don't help.
    I've played around with Visual Pinball and VR, but everything I tried was glitchy - balls getting stuck under slingshots, on ramps, etc.

Me too. Seems like an odd omission.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

Yeah, the pinball fx tables are definitely long ball times deep rules. Easy to keep the ball alive but not that easy to score well as the modes can be tough. One exception, imo, is the walking dead table -- very brutal for a digital pin. My favorite because of that.

I'm not sure what VR platforms it's available for, but the zaccaria pinball app is a lot more like real pinball. I've had a blast trying to move up leaderboards on various pins and super fun in VR.

#8 2 years ago

#9 2 years ago

Man this Star Wars game is really good. The tables all are good to great with alot of interactive stuff going on. By far the best VR or virtual pinball ive ever played easily. My favorite table is the Masters of the Force but really there all great and interesting. For $25 you get 8 sweet tables that all play great and the stuff going on around the table like Mando standing beside you or the modes where you leave the table and fight Darth Vader are great. Id recommend this to any VR owner that likes pinball and Star Wars!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oculus-vr-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.