2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by cdnpinbacon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 2 years ago

Finally a powerful cordless VR experience hitting Best Buy this spring for 399.00
no need for expensive computer. The oculus website is the best bet to learn more also the Facebook launch with all the designers speaking with video examples. Looking forward to spring!

#2 2 years ago

I thought it was $499? $300 would be even better if that’s the case! Should be great either way. I have a vive and vive pro, but would like to have something portable (my wife and kids love beat saber and keep stealing my vive time).

#3 2 years ago

>I thought it was $499?
Made the change to the correct price...great selection of games off steam for the oculus and Vive.
Quest will have its own ap for games but the key points are the high quality graphics and cable free. Since the cameras/speakers are built into the headset, you can play in any size room. The view is completely spatial. This is the beginning of the holodeck and come Christmas, won’t be flying under the radar anymore. I plan on buying three at that price. One of the videos at The launch conference working on your face with emotions replacing the current Nintendo type characters. Most people have not experienced true VR.

1 month later
#4 2 years ago

Bump...can't wait!
Best buy going to retail for 500 in Canada
Ouch!

#5 2 years ago

Just put a pre order for the 125 gb . Curious how it is .

2 weeks later
#6 2 years ago

Just released Best Buy. I’ll wait for Santa at $600. Let me know your opinion. Looks like a can’t miss game changer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside