2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I just walked off the plank on Richies Plank Experience and wow. Even though I knew what to expect, what a euphoric feeling. Can’t wait to have new to VR friends try this.

Richie's Plank Experience is pretty shallow and doesn't get updates much - but they recently added a Christmas surprise where you fly around as Santa and try to deliver presents in the chimneys which was neat

#52 2 years ago

Don't hate on us Quest 1 owners!

1 month later
#62 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Need help.
My friend just got a Quest 2 and we played until the battery died. He plugged it in and now the light by the power button is blinking white and all he sees is the Oculus symbol. It’s been like this for 30 minutes and plugged in.
Any thoughts?

It might need a full reboot. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then try turning it on again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider snakesnsparklers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oculus-quest-2-owner-s-club?tu=snakesnsparklers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.