2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from sebgrinke:

It's not pinball but I made a game for the Quest called Revolver Widow:
https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3643245722378323/

Doesn't have to be pinball related, just Quest/VR related. Thanks for sharing!

#52 2 years ago

Don't hate on us Quest 1 owners!

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

lol edited my post

#54 2 years ago

Changed the thread title.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Get thrill of the fight, best workout ever.

Can confirm!

#56 2 years ago

If anyone wants to jam a game of Demeo or Walk About Mini-Golf, send me a PM. Really enjoying those lately.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

If anyone wants to jam a game of Demeo or Walk About Mini-Golf, send me a PM. Really enjoying those lately.

Could always hop on the VR Gaming Podcast server to look for people to game with - tons of pinball people on there - https://t.co/BqkkNcii0o

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Could always hop on the VR Gaming Podcast server to look for people to game with - tons of pinball people on there - https://t.co/BqkkNcii0o

I've never really understood Discord.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I've never really understood Discord.

It's just a chat system. Much easier to try to organize games on there than asking here. For example you can send a message to "@minigolfer" and it'll "ping" everybody that has flagged themselves as interested in playing WMG.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

I really want to recommend Zombieland: Headshot Fever, which I picked up as part of a bundle. THat one is a great mix or horror and comedy, to keep things really entertaining...

Just got this a few days ago based on your recommendation and I completely agree. Really fun straightforward shooter and pretty funny. Lots of replayability as you try to beat your own best time in each stage.

2 weeks later
#61 2 years ago

Need help.

My friend just got a Quest 2 and we played until the battery died. He plugged it in and now the light by the power button is blinking white and all he sees is the Oculus symbol. It’s been like this for 30 minutes and plugged in.

Any thoughts?

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Need help.
My friend just got a Quest 2 and we played until the battery died. He plugged it in and now the light by the power button is blinking white and all he sees is the Oculus symbol. It’s been like this for 30 minutes and plugged in.
Any thoughts?

It might need a full reboot. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then try turning it on again.

#63 2 years ago

It might need a full reboot. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then try turning it on again.

Thanks for the reply. He tried that, but no dice. We are thinking that the charger block that he is using (not the original Oculus brand as he lost it) is the issue. He bought one off of Amazon that had the same specs (5V 2A), but thinking that it may not be working to the Oculus' satisfaction.

#64 2 years ago

So I’m thinking of grabbing one myself since my Rift died. Is it worth getting the 256gb one for $100 more? I’m going to grab a link cable as well because my kids want to use it for roblox and I want to use it for iRacing.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

So I’m thinking of grabbing one myself since my Rift died. Is it worth getting the 256gb one for $100 more? I’m going to grab a link cable as well because my kids want to use it for roblox and I want to use it for iRacing.

I don't think the 256gb is needed. I bought a 128gb and have all the games/apps I want and not even half way full yet. YMMV depending on what it is you want to load, but for most cases 128gb is sufficient. I'd spend the extra $100 on an "elite" battery headband (in quotes as I have an Amazon version that is great, so not necessarily the Oculus brand).

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I don't think the 256gb is needed. I bought a 128gb and have all the games/apps I want and not even half way full yet. YMMV depending on what it is you want to load, but for most cases 128gb is sufficient. I'd spend the extra $100 on an "elite" battery headband (in quotes as I have an Amazon version that is great, so not necessarily the Oculus brand).

Thanks i was kind of leaning that way myself.

2 months later
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oculus-quest-2-owner-s-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.