(Topic ID: 105309)

oct list of new/nos pf's for sale/trade

By kruzman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Here is an opinion for dante bean.
When I went to art school in Chicago I was surrounded by amazing artist. crazy stuff. since I had money I bought I lot of art. Paintings ranging from 700-4000, and this was back in mid 90's.
Then in 2008 the gov took all of my belongings, everything. they even took my tools all the way down to a hammer (prob. because that was the way I made my living and they didn't want me able to afford a lawyer). 3- 26ft cube trucks took all of my belongings and business, anyway, cops being cops, looked right thru the art on the walls. I sold it all, and the only reason I could get half of what I paid is because I knew a bunch of art lovers, who had always coveted the paintings. The reason I tell you this long dragged out story is because unlike art, pf's are functional, and IJ4 is licenced (even better chance it will become collectable), and you never loose a penny on pf's. Many of them you don't make a dime on, but you wont loose a penny, so it is a savings acct you get to enjoy. The prices above on the sterns are a loss for me, but that is just because I need the cash flo, and the most I lost was 50 bucks.
Now for the bad news. The IJ listed above for 375 just sold. I have another, but it is 500 (which is what I have in to it with shipping).
My next story will be an example of the old "you snooze you loose"

will you tell me another story about the bad stupid cops

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oct-list-of-newnos-pfs-for-saletrade?tu=labnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.