(Topic ID: 105309)

oct list of new/nos pf's for sale/trade

By kruzman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Hello everyone, here is the monthly list;
The following pf are the only ones that I have cleared, and they are ready to install
AFM mirco
Xenon nos
Xenon restored
Flight 2k cpr
starwars ep 1 restored cleared
-----------------------------------------------------------
non cleared, nos, new pf's
8 ball cpr
centaur cpr
rocky
shadow
f14
corvette
junk yard corner wood damage
high speed cpr gold!
breakshot
charlies angels
evil kenieval
de simpsons
strikes and spares cpr silver
Gameshow
Hot doggin
tommy
airborne
space station
world champ repro wade krauss
team one
xenon cpr silver
fire
jackbot
taxi cpr silver
woz
Sttng mirco
South park
wild Fyre
SW episode 1
Dragon EM
contact
Preview
liberty belle
car hop
lights camera action
Prices listed are for October only
goldeneye $550
simpsons $650
tron pro $650
ac/dc $600
csi $375
T3 $500
twister $350
JP lost world $375
Harley $350
IJ4 $375
pirates of the carrebean $650
Ripleys $400
LOTR $650
Elvis $500
rollercoaster tycoon $350
WPT $375
Wheel of fortune $375
Stern star trek $600
monopoly $575

I am always open to trades, offers, or if you have any pf's for sale. email [email protected]

#2 9 years ago

free delivery to EXPO available!!!!

#3 9 years ago

PM sent for AFM and TSPP

#4 9 years ago

all emails replied except for the person who wants the rocky and de simpsons

#5 9 years ago

Ron, huge thanks for uploading this list! I'm certain there will be a lot of interest.

#6 9 years ago

PM sent on Twister.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the "reply", o'l buddy.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#9 9 years ago

Shame on me for clicking this thread.....

Not sure I need a new pf for one of my machines.... However....there is one on the list that's not too easy to find...

Perhaps I'll give it 12 hours and see if the bug goes away.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from UncleStan:

Shame on me for clicking this thread.....
Not sure I need a new pf for one of my machines.... However....there is one on the list that's not too easy to find...
Perhaps I'll give it 12 hours and see if the bug goes away.

Same damn thoughts going through my mind. I really don't need the playfield until I see one that's not floating around all that often, and then bam.... I need it, it's a must have.

#12 9 years ago

I just got back in town and answered 50 something emails on the pf's. (didn't sell one) but here is what everyone wants to know the shadow is exceptional condition (that is the only reason I bought it, otherwise I cant afford the a titles). drilled dimpled, very bright. mylar patches. price 1300 here are the pics
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/nos%20shadow%20sept%2014?sort=3&page=1

#13 9 years ago

Check's in the mail on Goldeneye buddy

#15 9 years ago

Check's in the mail on Goldeneye buddy

MY MAN!

#16 9 years ago

Reproduction pf's start at 699. here are the twister pics requested. $350! you never know which one is going to be the next spirit or rocky in 20 years you can sell it and put your kid thru college
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/twister%20nos?sort=3&page=1

#17 9 years ago

afm tweeked, my clear, plus routered out pop bumper lugs, back sealed and installed an insert in the bottom. 1700 shipped in a crate!
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/afm%20mirco%20tweeked%20perfect%20aug?sort=3&page=1

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

afm tweeked, my clear, plus routered out pop bumper lugs, back sealed and installed an insert in the bottom. 1700 shipped in a crate!
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/afm%20mirco%20tweeked%20perfect%20aug?sort=3&page=1

Holy crap. I want that, even though I don't have an AFM or plans to get one anytime soon.

What's the story with the bottom insert you installed? I assume that's the one under the apron?

#19 9 years ago

mirco leaves them empty, so that kind of my lil trademark on all of the mirco pf's now, besides dremiling out the pops and t nuts, they are full of clear before I start, so with my clear nothing would set flush. so rather than the installer who is prob more mechanical than a finish man deal with it I do.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

all emails replied except for the person who wants the rocky and de Simpsons

I just cant get no love.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

here are the Twister pics requested. $350! you never know which one is going to be the next spirit or rocky in 20 years you can sell it and put your kid thru college

$350! I'm all in on that one. I don't know about selling a Twister to put my kid through college, but it might not be a bad idea to stop dipping into her college fund to support my habits.

"Every body under ground now!"

#22 9 years ago

I will take LotR and WPT, email sent.

#23 9 years ago

so far zero have been paid for but several are spoken for, which doesn't they are off the market. Nothing is sold till I get paid. If you are interested in one that is on hold let me know and I will tell you if it falls thru. So on hold are:

lotr/wpt
twister
space station
goldeneye
TSPP is on hold but I have another that is not dimpled for 575!
shadow is sold

#24 9 years ago

AFM looks great but its missing the black under the jackpot insert, it this from the old run? I thought they fixed that.

#25 9 years ago

Payment sent in full on Twister. Thank you Ron.

#26 9 years ago

thanks calvin, not interested, but cock blocking. I still don't know what this "flaw" is, but I imagine it is pretty small if I haven't ever noticed. does it change to function at all? every pf is different, different colors ect. this is an older one. they don't disappear or get thrown out when the new once come out. And mirco dosent fix them. so maybe they fixed it for future production. I would have fixed it if I would have noticed, but it is so meaningless I have never noticed.
ok I finally found out what you are talking about. now I see it. wow. I really want to thank you. I am gonna have to throw this away. I cant sell it and keep my reputation.

afm looks great, BUT its flawed. this reminds me of my mom saying to my sister, that dress is so nice its too bad you gained so much weight.
calvin, no soup for you!

twister, space station, shadow are sold.
I am trying to raise some cash so I can do restorations for the next 6 weeks. If there is a pf you are on the fence about, contact me, and maybe I can work with the price. dosent hurt to ask

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ok I finally found out what you are talking about. now I see it. wow. I really want to thank you. I am gonna have to throw this away. I cant sell it and keep my reputation.

afm looks great, BUT its flawed. this reminds me of my mom saying to my sister, that dress is so nice its too bad you gained so much weight.
calvin, no soup for you!

I'm confused....

#29 9 years ago

I think it was sarcasm, but I agree - not so sure I understand that exchange. Maybe I'm not familiar with the history.

#30 9 years ago

Two I'd be interested in, but short of winning the lottery, even with a small discount, wouldn't be able to make it fly right now. Ugh.

#31 9 years ago

Ummm......still waiting for my reply. Hit me with a number, I'm a big boy. Your not gonna surprise me. Remember , your selling me the playfields knowing that your gonna end up clearing them down the road too.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#32 9 years ago

I sent a note too - I'm thinking his Internet might be down....

#33 9 years ago

Email sent.. THX>

NT>

#34 9 years ago

"I'm confused.... " gov.

it was sarcasm. I have cleared about 2 dozen of the mirco afm's and I just saw the mis print or difference on the pf Thursday. Mircos print is so good, and right on, I have never noticed, and not one of my customers have noticed. I was angry because I thought it was really petty to say its nice but it is flawed, when he is not even interested in the pf. when you spend 25 hours on the clear, and someone who's name you don't know criticizes it for no good reason, it irritates me. it is like the quote I wrote about how my mom threw back handed compliments like that is a nice dress it is too bad you are so heavy. To me that is like "its a nice pf but it is flawed. didn't mirco fix that?"

maybe that clears it up for ya. I doubt I will use it to build a boat. That was an exaggeration.

John the reason I am not answering your question about the de simpsons is because I don't want to fix it, I just want to sell it as is

I got over 100 emails a day for the last 4 days, so I am having a hard time keeping up. I missed a day of work thurs because I was answering emails till 4.30, so Friday, I painted all day after answering the 45 in the morning. Thanks for your patience, I am eventually getting to everybody

Looks like goldeneye and centaur are sold

#35 9 years ago

I assume "rocky" = Dumb Boxer and not Flying Squirrel?

#36 9 years ago

HI

HOW MUCH FOR THE CORVETTE PLAYFIELD CLEARED?

#37 9 years ago

ok , off the market for sure are:
lotr/wpt
shadow
twister
goldeneye
centaur
HS

If you are interested in my clear service or any other work, you will want to contact me, personally.
Thanks for the patience.

also I replied to a couple emails with the wrong price for ij/4. I sent you the usual price, not the oct markdown that I have listed above. I apologize for that, and there still is a ij/4 available for 375 (which is 25 less that I paid for it at expo 2 years ago, in the board repair room)

#38 9 years ago

Payment sent too for the F-14, just waiting for it to land in your account from across the pond. When everything is electronic these days, why does it take 4 working days for wire payments from the UK to the US?

#39 9 years ago

Ron, I sent you a PM about a certain playfield.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Snux:

Payment sent too for the F-14, just waiting for it to land in your account from across the pond. When everything is electronic these days, why does it take 4 working days for wire payments from the UK to the US?

It's so various banks can affix a pretend handling fee. My payments from the UK always took a week to arrive electronically, and I found there were about three different handling charges along the way, even though nothing is actually "handled". It's just a way to dip in and rip off money transfers.

#42 9 years ago

Man I would really like to pull the trigger but I don't know if I will find an affordable IJ4.

#43 9 years ago

Here is an opinion for dante bean.
When I went to art school in Chicago I was surrounded by amazing artist. crazy stuff. since I had money I bought I lot of art. Paintings ranging from 700-4000, and this was back in mid 90's.
Then in 2008 the gov took all of my belongings, everything. they even took my tools all the way down to a hammer (prob. because that was the way I made my living and they didn't want me able to afford a lawyer). 3- 26ft cube trucks took all of my belongings and business, anyway, cops being cops, looked right thru the art on the walls. I sold it all, and the only reason I could get half of what I paid is because I knew a bunch of art lovers, who had always coveted the paintings. The reason I tell you this long dragged out story is because unlike art, pf's are functional, and IJ4 is licenced (even better chance it will become collectable), and you never loose a penny on pf's. Many of them you don't make a dime on, but you wont loose a penny, so it is a savings acct you get to enjoy. The prices above on the sterns are a loss for me, but that is just because I need the cash flo, and the most I lost was 50 bucks.

Now for the bad news. The IJ listed above for 375 just sold. I have another, but it is 500 (which is what I have in to it with shipping).

My next story will be an example of the old "you snooze you loose"

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

When I went to art school in Chicago I was surrounded by amazing artist. crazy stuff. since I had money I bought I lot of art. Paintings ranging from 700-4000, and this was back in mid 90's.
Then in 2008 the gov took all of my belongings, everything. they even took my tools all the way down to a hammer (prob. because that was the way I made my living and they didn't want me able to afford a lawyer). 3- 26ft cube trucks took all of my belongings and business, anyway, cops being cops, looked right thru the art on the walls. I sold it all, and the only reason I could get half of what I paid is because I knew a bunch of art lovers, who had always coveted the paintings. The reason I tell you this long dragged out story is because unlike art, pf's are functional, and IJ4 is licenced (even better chance it will become collectable), and you never loose a penny on pf's. Many of them you don't make a dime on, but you wont loose a penny, so it is a savings acct you get to enjoy. The prices above on the sterns are a loss for me, but that is just because I need the cash flo, and the most I lost was 50 bucks.
Now for the bad news. The IJ listed above for 375 just sold. I have another, but it is 500 (which is what I have in to it with shipping).

I did snooze on that, or MAYBE my sap story helped sell your IJ4 for you. You owe me 5%.

I was secretly eyeing 1 more PF and will send you a PM now.

#45 9 years ago

well it looks like the shadow pf is back up for sale. someone said the check is in the mail, and guess what......
here are the pics. I see a lot of pf's. I grabbed this because the condition is so nice. it is drilled, dimpled, mylar patches, super bright, and just perfect
price is 1300
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/nos%20shadow%20sept%2014?sort=3&page=1

if you have any questions, trades, or want to make an offer. [email protected]

#46 9 years ago

The Twister playfield arrived today intact. Ron does an amazing job packaging these things. It is way more shiny than the old one. I can't imagine there are very many NOS playfields for this game out there. This will probably be one of the last DMD games to ever leave this house. It is that much fun to play.

Thanks Ron!

#47 9 years ago

awesome odin! enjoy.
The record for the crates is 11 round trips and still going! if you have a pic of yours will you post it, I actually have never taken a pic.

#48 9 years ago

How much for the charlies?

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

will you tell me another story about the bad stupid cops

#50 9 years ago

It seems to me, cops only notice stuff like big screen tv;s, and corvettes. The prosecutor told them to take all of the stuff from my construction and trucking companies, right down to bench tools. But they are so used to seeing people with esclades leased in their mothers name because they have no credit, I gathered that these 10 "pot cops" didn't realize or looked right thru the art on the walls and the heawood wakewood furniture.
I was a bartender at the FOP of a couple years and I know a lot of great cops. But I dealt with a group of guys who were operating under a huge federal grant, specializing in POT. They answer to nobody as long as they seize anoiugh to keep afloat There is a huge "Bad drug" problem in kalamazoo the want nothing to do with that dangerous work.

This is the hand to the bible truth. I was sitting in the corner handcuffed for 8 hours while they lifted everything in my house, and I said to the man in charge wearing the ski mask, that I will gladly take them to a couple herion dealers here in town, and I will never forget his reply as they are loading all of my stuff. he said " heroin dealers have no money or assets. they have a esclade leased in their mothers name"
That was such a depressing statement, that it outweighed the rest of the crap that was happening at the time.
At 45 years the only record I had was using a false ID when I was a minor to buy beer, and parking in a handicap spot. after they relieved me of my possessions they, uncuffed me, and walked out. then I found out that I had 21 days to post bond on what they thought the posessions were worth. 10% of about 650,000 was not going to happen, since I couldn't work (tools and equipment gone, pins gone, nothing left to sell) after it was all over, I bought my house and tractor back from them, and less than 3 months later Michigan voted to make growing and possessing marijuana legal. It is a much longer and sad story than that. this happened in 08, and since then some of the people I supplied, including a doctor who has a daughter with m.s. who hooks up her and other patients, have asked if I will grow for their script, and I always say ARE YOU FRICKING NUTS! I will never , so much as J walk again..
ski masked, machine gun carryin, movers looting me once was enough. I set the cruise control 1 mile under the speed limit.

there are 25 more chapters to the story, but it would be very entertaining to read if I wrote it. The law is nothing like you learned in civics in high school, or law and order/perry mason. It is so rigged. The really ironic thing is I was the only criminal who registered my handgun, which I have no children and it never left the house, but since I was commiting a felony in the house (growing) and had my gun in the house, Manditory 2 year charge. called felony with possession of a handgun. the law was made to make robing a party store with a pistol a deserving offence, but in my case the judge advised me that the other 4 charges can be worked with , but the 2 year gun charge is gonna happen, and there is not a thing he can do about it. So my most serious crime, as far as sentencing, was having a registered pistol in my bedroom. It goes on and on, but this is not the fourm. there is a pinball part of it. the cops didn't know how to move pins, so they were just lifting them and trying to get them out of the basement and different rooms. they got the first one, a TAF hung up on the storm door, and dropped it down the porch stairs, head first backward. because of the sacrifice of the taf, they left the rest of the machines, and said they would be back for them. fire sale the next day.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oct-list-of-newnos-pfs-for-saletrade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.