Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6631.JPG
    24.jpg
    22.jpg
    20.jpg
    19.jpg
    18.jpg
    17.jpg
    16.jpg
    15.jpg
    14.jpg
    13.jpg
    11.jpg
    10.jpg
    9.jpg
    8.jpg
    7.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I'm there. We made the finals for our bracket for Pinbrawl, and got our a@%es kicked. Our opponent racked up 1.4 billion on his first ball on WCS. Ouch.
    Having a fun time. I got my pf glass, so I'm happy. Now's it's just down to watching the clock, before I pick up my new WOZ!

Looks like you got DOUBLE CROSSED!

#13 12 years ago

Yeah I was the one that didn't get that score...and im the better one. That was a huge game. Watch out foes singles....those machines are brutal!!

We're you one of them?

#71 12 years ago

Well, I don't really want to get into it, but on one hand, some flippers were very very weak. On the other hand, these are home machines that probably haven't had this much play in years and years. I mean 12+ hours per day wall to wall playing has got to take a toll.
    I noticed the TZ & NF were both very weak (because I own those machines and know what they "should" feel like). I'm not complaining at all, someone else's machines is someone else's machine. Other machines have settings changed probably to preserve some parts that can be tricky.

#75 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

YOWSA...could there be a more perfect post in a public forum? Good job bud, you said it perfect!
    I'm happy and I picked up a pin there.

Well well...It's past time in your sons Jimmy what did you get?!?

#80 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

I grabbed the Tommy and I could not be happier with the pin or the seller! Seller is just a great guy and real person...glad we hooked up

Yeah i know that seller, he's a good guy on a personal level and business. You should play his games on location...you'd think you're playing in someone's house they're in such good condition.

#82 12 years ago

Now I'll go to bed, and dream of the games I played there, and work on my skills, for a year, if I want a chance against TheLaw & IronSpider. Those guys can play!

Better at team contest than we did in the single's tourney that's for sure. But we'll see you next year!

#86 12 years ago

The great thing about Pinbrawl was that we were "forced" to play SS & EM games, that normally we would not. And to my surprise they were really fun.

#95 12 years ago
    Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Someone from Cleveland calling Detroit the arm pit of america??? please....

haha too true.

#100 12 years ago

I would probably go Tron on that one...and I'm not a huge fan out if. But it's a fun player.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/observations-from-the-michigan-pinball-expo-2012?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.