11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sosage
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have a Lady who would is buying her first pinball machine in Oakland and is thinking she wants to hire someone to unbox move into the house and setup, and dial the machine in. anyone got any recommendations?

#2 11 years ago

I dealt with a real nice lady in Oakland once, setting up a machine. She was a young Grandma, with her daughter and granddaughter ALL being pingirls - so AWESOME! If it's the same person - deal with confidence.

#3 11 years ago

I know that Chris is a really nice guy: http://pinballpirate.com/

#4 11 years ago

Chris is great, but expensive.

What all does she need done? I live in Oakland and am fairly competent, but by no means a professional tech, I'd be willing to help out if possible.

#5 11 years ago

I'll +1 Chris. She'll be paying for rock-solid expertise.

#6 11 years ago

Chris is the best in our area JJ. Maybe contact JonnyO at Pacific Pinball museum. He knows every tech around. Pm if you need any more info.
    Harley D.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Chris is the best in our area JJ. Maybe contact JonnyO at Pacific Pinball museum. He knows every tech around. Pm if you need any more info.

JonnyO will at the very least know about ten people that could do it confidently. Hes a member on here, should not be too hard to find him.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Harley D.

She did mention she could ball PPM and Ask but I thought I would try out and see. I will Pass on

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

She did mention she could ball PPM

...!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oakland-california-tech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.