DSCF3262 (resized).JPG
DSCF3265 (resized).JPG
BBBD2FF8-E6C1-4230-B9FE-4D66A12A758E (resized).png
3FA16803-6451-4209-A21B-40B1556D30AC (resized).jpeg
7161100B-A319-4516-9AB6-F1BE9228F406 (resized).jpeg
FB59D3C1-6E9F-43DC-9AE9-8ABBA2F62179 (resized).jpeg
A62F5F5B-AF74-4577-817A-21CD3F938C74 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,546 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 31.
#301 6 years ago

Everything but the recent FH and Star Gazer orders are packed up and will ship tomorrow.

5737365A-633C-4867-92BB-D81798B73F83 (resized).jpeg5737365A-633C-4867-92BB-D81798B73F83 (resized).jpeg

#302 6 years ago

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Taylor and his rails.

I just received my Funhouse and Creatures rails in the mail today. They're absolutely beautiful! All mounting holes are lined up and pre drilled for ease of installation. Super fast shipping and packed great too. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Taylor!

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Taylor and his rails.
I just received my Funhouse and Creatures rails in the mail today. They're absolutely beautiful! All mounting holes are lined up and pre drilled for ease of installation. Super fast shipping and packed great too. Couldn't be happier!
Thanks Taylor!

Thanks for the kind words Mike. The fall has been really good to me as it has made the window for finishing such that I was able to knock out rails quickly for everyone.

That said, WINTER IS COMING, and so is cold weather so rail production is going to slow a bit until that one week window in the spring where humidity levels are low.

For those that follow this thread I want to say thank you for the work and interest in my rail making endeavors. I am excited to say that I have finally landed a set of Fathom rails into my library. I am not going to advertise these too much as I need a break for Xmas. If interested hit me up.

-Taylor

#304 6 years ago

Taking a break until after the New Year.

If you have ordered as of 12/13 your rails are in the works. No new orders until 1/2/'18.

#305 6 years ago

Have a nice Holiday!
Thanks for having these available.
My IJ needed a new set.

20171209_152008 (resized).jpg20171209_152008 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#306 6 years ago

Just a quick update. Nothing new is ready to ship as I’ve been under the weather and had to order more wood dye. Should be up and running again after Xmas to knock out all orders. Sorry for the delays. Always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

2 weeks later
#307 6 years ago

Sign me up for a set of TAF rails please.

#308 6 years ago

I need a set of TAF rails when you can get to them. Do you offer a set for Banzai run? Thanks Taylor

#309 6 years ago

I want to apologize to those waiting on rails or waiting on responses from me. The last 3 weeks have been a perfect storm for me as Holidays, extremely cold weather and the loss of my grandmother have all taken place since I last posted in this thread. As a one man production team I have always done my best to provide this service in a timely manner and over the last few months I have been unable to do that. I want to apologize for the inconvenience I have created for those waiting on a set of rails.

Will all that said, the saw has a new blade and I am ready to get back into the swing. I need to dig back through emails and orders to catch up with everyone.
If you do not hear from me today or tomorrow and you believe you have a set on order or would like to place an order please lmk.

Thanks -Taylor

#310 6 years ago

No worries Taylor. Keep up the good fight.
Pm sent for some rails needed

1 week later
#311 6 years ago

Still trying to catch up and trying to attach names to rails I have in the shop.
These sets should all be finished this upcoming weekend or week. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Currently have

TOTAN- Richie R
EBD- leaffan67
Whirwind- Mike Z
Funhouse(black)- ??

SG(black)- Brian P
SG(blue)- sealclubber
FH(blue)- Rdonko

Fathom-TSS
TSPP- available (customer ordered and never paid)

Recent order
TAF- Magnus A
TAF- ?
TAF- Charlie P
IJ-

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Still trying to catch up and trying to attach names to rails I have in the shop.
These sets should all be finished this upcoming weekend or week. Thanks for everyone's patience.
Currently have
TOTAN- ??
EBD- ??
Whirwind- Mike Z
Funhouse(black)- ??
SG(black)- Brian P
SG(blue)- ??
FH(blue)- Rdonko
Fathom-TSS
TSPP- available (customer ordered and never paid)
Recent order
TAF- Magnus A

I asked for a taf on here and facebook

#314 6 years ago

Pm sent Taylor

#315 6 years ago

Fathom for Tallon too

#316 6 years ago

been busy

IMG_8021 (resized).JPGIMG_8021 (resized).JPG

IMG_8022 (resized).JPGIMG_8022 (resized).JPG

#317 6 years ago

i see some blue rails...........mine

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

i see some blue rails...........mine

Yes sir. Catching up with a vengeance.

#319 6 years ago

Any blue rails for this guy?

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Any blue rails for this guy?

Tsskinne the ones with the curved notches are yours

#321 6 years ago

I've had to put an order in for more stock which should arrive 1/29.

#322 6 years ago

You have me down for a set of TAF rail Taylor?

#323 6 years ago

That is a beautiful blue color!

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

tsskinne the ones with the curved notches are yours

WOOHOO!

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

You have me down for a set of TAF rail Taylor?

I do. It has been milled and has received 3 coats of lacquer so far.

Quoted from alexmogil:

That is a beautiful blue color!

Thanks. I use a dye that is sold for staining electric guitars. It takes some more work but the results are pretty stunning.

1 week later
#327 6 years ago

Watching. Close to catching up on projects. Do you only make full sets? Or can I order a couple off a Title, say Indiana Jones?

#328 6 years ago

Ericpinballfan I'll do whatever someone needs. I've cut triangle support blocks for the inside of cabinets for someone.

Quick update.

I'm now in possession of a set of Who Dunnit rails and have rails for Medusa and Centaur coming in and expect some Junkyard rails as well.
I am in the middle of a large batch so any new orders will take some time to get to.

About 12 sets are just about ready to ship.

#329 6 years ago

Book upped for a while with recent orders. Will post when I can take new ones. Thanks.

#330 6 years ago

Does that include me or did I miss this go round?

#331 6 years ago

Tallon you are in. Medusa rails should get here midweek and I need to have this batch ready for finishing for next week.

#332 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I'm now in possession of a set of Who Dunnit rails

I'm in no immediate hurry, got a few expenses coming up in the next few weeks but would you be able to do Whodunnit rails in either a dark'ish purple or a mid blue colour?

#333 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I'm in no immediate hurry, got a few expenses coming up in the next few weeks but would you be able to do Whodunnit rails in either a dark'ish purple or a mid blue colour?

I could do that, but would need to be in the next batch. I have blue and red dye that should work well for what you are asking for.

#334 6 years ago

Currently working on 20+ sets.

Shipping to Europe is around 25-30 USD for those that have asked. I shipped a set to Sweden yesterday and they were 23.50+ materials.

97886774-C789-4AA5-80FD-DBA80EB28AAF (resized).jpeg97886774-C789-4AA5-80FD-DBA80EB28AAF (resized).jpeg

#335 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Shipping to Europe is around 25-30 USD for those that have asked. I shipped a set to Sweden yesterday and they were 23.50+ materials.

How about to Canada for a single set?

#336 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

How about to Canada for a single set?

@roar
Shipped some to Toronto this week for $25...dude, why is shipping to Canada so expensive?

#337 6 years ago

I have never been able to figure out why it's so expensive to ship to us. I'm looking for a set of rails for my Getaway. Would you be able to send a few sets together to save shipping ? Maybe a few of us from the Toronto area could get together on this.

#338 6 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I have never been able to figure out why it's so expensive to ship to us. I'm looking for a set of rails for my Getaway. Would you be able to send a few sets together to save shipping ? Maybe a few of us from the Toronto area could get together on this.

I'm in the area and would get in on this... looking for Fathom.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Awesome! My Who Dunnit in there?

85AF1768-5A72-4747-8AC4-5AC106843A2D (resized).jpeg85AF1768-5A72-4747-8AC4-5AC106843A2D (resized).jpeg

#340 6 years ago

SUPERBEE I've done that before so not a problem.

Rascal_H yes sir. They should be finished this weekend and then need as little dry time.

This is just this last week....

fullsizeoutput_1176 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_1176 (resized).jpeg

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I'm in the area and would get in on this... looking for Fathom.

Ok cool. Any others local to the Toronto area that need new rails ?

#342 6 years ago

Can’t wait to see my rails!

#343 6 years ago

Got my TAF rails and they look great. Thanks Taylor

#344 6 years ago

pm sent

#345 6 years ago

Quick update on rails...

If the set you ordered was black they received final coat of lacquer and will ship next week.

Fathom orders required an order of more blue dye which arrived today and they should be ready to get some finish this weekend.

All prior orders including blue SG, FH and Whirlwind are ready to ship.

Thanks!

#346 6 years ago

That’s a lot of fathoms

#347 6 years ago

Taylor, do you allow the customer to choose whether the rail sides facing the cabinet are to be painted or not?

#348 6 years ago
Quoted from kursiv:

Taylor, do you allow the customer to choose whether the rail sides facing the cabinet are to be painted or not?

kursiv I don't have a problem with that, but usually paint both sides. The rails I am making for you are painted on both sides so let me know if you would like them not painted on one side and I will make a new set with that option.

#349 6 years ago

Have no idea if black rails eventually will leave marks on red cabinet side walls?? If you already started painting I take them as they are.

#350 6 years ago

IMO if your rails are rubbing the cabinet, they are installed wrong. If the playfield edge is rubbing, then the cab paint will scratch.

There are 1,546 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oak-replacement-playfield-rails-wh2o-and-taf-ready-to-ship-or-york/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.