DSCF3262 (resized).JPG
DSCF3265 (resized).JPG
BBBD2FF8-E6C1-4230-B9FE-4D66A12A758E (resized).png
3FA16803-6451-4209-A21B-40B1556D30AC (resized).jpeg
7161100B-A319-4516-9AB6-F1BE9228F406 (resized).jpeg
FB59D3C1-6E9F-43DC-9AE9-8ABBA2F62179 (resized).jpeg
A62F5F5B-AF74-4577-817A-21CD3F938C74 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,546 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 31.
#151 8 years ago

Shipping day.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#152 8 years ago

Hey Taylor, do you have LOTR in your magic bag?

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Hey Taylor, do you have LOTR in your magic bag?

I don't unfortunately. Only modern Sterns are Metpro(assume would work in Metprem/LE and) and TSPP.

#154 8 years ago

I'm making some BOP rails and will have an extra set FS and ready to ship by the end of this week. Hit me up if you are interested.

#155 8 years ago

Shipping day. Going international.
BOP,MM,TOTAN,MB and an AFM backboard are on their way.

#156 8 years ago

Taylor,

You might already know, but if you're shipping anything USPS Priority, you can request free pickup. Way easier than waiting in line at the PO.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Taylor,
You might already know, but if you're shipping anything USPS Priority, you can request free pickup. Way easier than waiting in line at the PO.

I have a really small neighborhood post office that is usually empty. I almost never wait more than 5 minutes in line. I tried to set up online shipping and the time it would take to type in all the info for each customer is more than it takes to go to the actual building.

#158 8 years ago

what about acrylic or polycarb?

-c

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I have a really small neighborhood post office that is usually empty. I almost never wait more than 5 minutes in line. I tried to set up online shipping and the time it would take to type in all the info for each customer is more than it takes to go to the actual building.

Don't say that too loud, USPO might close and sell it like they have done around here if it is not enough volume.

3 weeks later
#160 8 years ago

I am backed up on projects due to the cold weather that is sitting on the Mid-atlantic. I have rails ready for finish but my shop is currently too cold to spray and get a proper finish.

Hopefully the cold snap breaks this week and orders will start going out. Very sorry for the delay.

Rails affected by this are;

EK
STNNG x2
MB, CFTBL
Firepower
Mars God of War

I tried to email everyone but Pinside email is down.

If you desperately need to get in touch with me hit me up through my Facebook page please.
https://www.facebook.com/Reese-Rails-1547618268848757/

-Taylor

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I tried to email everyone but Pinside email is down.

I just got word from Robin that the problem has been fixed.

#162 8 years ago

I only have the CPR EK playfield, so absolutely no rush.

2 weeks later
#163 8 years ago

Taylor,
Do you have any Whirlwind rails?
Thanks

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Taylor,
Do you have any Whirlwind rails?
Thanks

I don't. Surprised by that actually.

1 week later
#165 8 years ago

All outstanding orders have shipped!! Thanks for your patience.
Taking orders.

#166 8 years ago

And I highly recommend Taylor's rails. High quality and wonderful finish. He'll be doing all of mine from now on.

#167 8 years ago

had these recently installed on my TOTAN. when comparing these to the oems... its like night and day ! im now wishing all my games had these !

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And I highly recommend Taylor's rails. High quality and wonderful finish. He'll be doing all of mine from now on.

I agree.

Taylor does outstanding work.

#170 8 years ago

busting out some Funhouse rails.

#171 8 years ago

I remember when I had a botched up left rail on my FH. Asked how to fix and what to wrap with. They said contact Taylor on here. I've since used them on every playfield swap since. They look so nice when mounted to a shiny playfield. Thanks Taylor for the efforts and time for the hobby.

#172 8 years ago

Does anyone have a set of rails for 8 ball deluxe that they they can send to Taylor?

I'd love to have his rails on my new playfields I have on order.

4 months later
#173 7 years ago

Hey Taylor - Will you be doing rails later this summer?

If I send you Nudge-It rails, can your make a set of replacements?

2 weeks later
#174 7 years ago

In need of a set of rails for taxi. Pm me if you have a say.

#175 7 years ago

I sent a PM to you about a set for my EBD. Perhaps my PM slipped through the cracks. Are you able to do that one?

1 week later
#176 7 years ago

Is Taylor still doing these or is he shut down for the summer. Need a set for my taxi bad!

#177 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If you are looking for a set to get made or have a question regarding a set that you do not see listed below please contact me at taylorva72 at gmail dot com

I think its best to email him, I sent him a PM, and after a week or so of no response I tried emailing him. I got a response within the day. Ended up ordering HS2 and FP rails, both came out great!

1 week later
#179 7 years ago
Quoted from scooter8416:

I think its best to email him, I sent him a PM, and after a week or so of no response I tried emailing him. I got a response within the day. Ended up ordering HS2 and FP rails, both came out great!

Anybody have a email for Taylor or is he responding through pinside messaging?

#180 7 years ago

Strange, he's replying in other threads, just not this one. Maybe he's not doing them anymore..?

#181 7 years ago

Do you guys have Facebook? You can find him on Facebook as "Reese Rails", and you can contact him there through Facebook Messenger. I just ordered some Dr. Who rails from him a week ago.

#182 7 years ago

Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 10.51.20 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-09-04 at 10.51.20 AM (resized).png

Holy crap. Had no idea there was so much action on this thread and it was buried so missed a lot of post here. I am still making rails but the summer has been really difficult due to the humidity we experienced in the mid-atlantic.

In lieu of Pinside's sellers fees now applying to everyone I've also avoided posting extra sets rails for sale.
I appreciate Pinside's need to generate money from their site but I have really tried to keep the prices on my rails as low as I possibly can. With shipping and shipping materials there is very little margin on making these and I'd rather not start tacking on more to cover Pinside fees.

Rails are generally $55 shipped but sometimes a little more if they require a special finish or the set of rails contains an extra number of pieces. No set of rails is more than $65 so any uncharge is strictly to cover materials. I will do trades for parts or mods or whatever, really enjoy providing these so happy to work with people that under a budget.

My FB page is at https://www.facebook.com/Reese-Rails-1547618268848757/ and you can contact me at [email protected]

Quoted from codered9394:

Anybody have a email for Taylor or is he responding through pinside messaging?

your Taxi rails have been born, now just need to finish. Of course once again the dew point and humidity are through the roof. Should get a good break this week.
Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 10.51.10 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-09-04 at 10.51.10 AM (resized).png

I currently have 36 different rails in stock and have more coming in all the time. I can make any rails that are sent to me.

Current titles I have templates for:
TOTAN
MET(pro) assume will work fro other models
BSD
RS
NGG
MGOW
FH
IJ
MB
TZ
SC
TAF
HS2
Blackout
MM (single wooden rail)
WH2O
CFTBL
TOMMY
EK
JD
BOP
DW
T2
F2K
Taxi
Bad Cats
Scared Stiff
Fire Power
TOM
AFM
Flash
Checkpoint
STTNG
Sorcerer
Mata Hari

Rails on their way to me include
Paragon and Whirlwind

#183 7 years ago

Some Whirlwind rails came in yesterday so they can now be made.

IMG_0172 (resized).jpgIMG_0172 (resized).jpg

#184 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Some Whirlwind rails came in yesterday so they can now be made.

How unlucky that the finger joint was in the narrow, cut-out portion of the rail. I wonder how that passed Williams' QA/QC.

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from txx3ddq442:

How unlucky that the finger joint was in the narrow, cut-out portion of the rail. I wonder how that passed Williams' QA/QC.

Communication from B/W has been atrocious about this.

#186 7 years ago

Have 2 sets of rails I ready to ship. you can hit me up though pinside or at [email protected]

TOTAN

Earthshaker

#187 7 years ago

Routing tapered guide slots for Paragon.image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#188 7 years ago

Paragon rails finished in blue dye and a clear lacquer.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#189 7 years ago

Holy crap - that blue is awesome.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Holy crap - that blue is awesome.

Thanks. I've done several EK and now Paragon with the dye.

#191 7 years ago

Evil Knievel.

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 9.04.55 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-09-16 at 9.04.55 PM (resized).png

#192 7 years ago

I just got a set of rails for my EK and the blue is amazing. Im about to blue up other games.

#193 7 years ago

Do you have Centaur rails?

#194 7 years ago

I think im getting my first set of Reese Rails through a group buy with some other Canadian collectors for my Star Gazer. Can't wait to see them!

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

I think im getting my first set of Reese Rails through a group buy with some other Canadian collectors for my Star Gazer. Can't wait to see them!

Yes you are, started on them yesterday.

Quoted from eh97ac:

Do you have Centaur rails?

I do not. They would need to be sent or a drawing down so I can make them.

#196 7 years ago

Received a set of TOTAN rails today. Very high quality and attention to detail. Thank you for providing such a excellent product to the pinball community.

#198 7 years ago

I received my Taxi rails the other day and they look great. Excellent price for excellent quality. Thanks

#199 7 years ago

Thanks for posting and thanks for the business. It was a tough summer for business because of the humidity so it's nice to be getting my rails out in their regular turnaround window and keeping people's projects flowing.

Stoked to be a little part of so many ongoing restorations.

#200 7 years ago

All rails oh order are shipped or waiting for humidity to drop.
Pictures below are 4xStar Gazer, 1xMM, 2x BOP

IMG_0548 (resized).JPGIMG_0548 (resized).JPG

There are 1,546 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/oak-replacement-playfield-rails-wh2o-and-taf-ready-to-ship-or-york/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.