(Topic ID: 311688)

O-din is not banned from Pinside..where is he?

By cdnpinbacon

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

910DF359-C8C1-436F-A053-60BB7B43B5A7 (resized).jpeg
    31FD14F3-A4FA-408C-8988-00ADE41CF5D2 (resized).jpeg
    FC7C6022-B0B2-4BAC-A93C-A5552631E1D3 (resized).jpeg
    C4A57B62-8F99-400E-BE69-76EC2E598341 (resized).jpeg
    27A1FF3B-4F28-4133-9F42-20336E145FEB (resized).jpeg
    B6000F9F-435D-449B-8C14-C2F7A9CFC8AC.gif
    68B91DB1-C865-47A4-BBA8-7EB1C18D6D78 (resized).jpeg
    ai112838023-135-thumb-leaf blower plane (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 8.28.23 PM.png
    2A13A28F-6C8B-403E-B377-3CE00A833C27 (resized).jpeg
    40D83CEE-0304-4190-8BBA-C74EDC204169 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20220314_010757 (resized).jpg
    68h8er (resized).jpg
    3C873233-1681-4292-BDFE-D14FBA999AEE (resized).jpeg
    B9BA2E1F-430F-4908-8DB7-1C31DE54C583 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Can't he just come back as Din-O?

We don't allow duplicate accounts.

Since the self-deactivation limit was reached, he would have to contact Robin to reverse the account deactivation. The mod team doesn't have access to that particular account setting.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Or "Odin" instead of "O-Din"?

I would bet Pinside uses a MAC address, or static IP of his computer, if that’s the case, then no.

#53 2 years ago

I'm just waiting for him to post this:

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 8.28.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-03-16 at 8.28.23 PM.png

#54 2 years ago

Odin, missing in pursuit of local legend, reclusive pinball collector claims " I have the keys to..."

BIGFOOT!

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Yes, yes you are mof…
    In fact! Here’s an official update live from O-Din’s garage/“fine dining” room.
    [quoted image]
    I’ve been bringing him fish tacos almost every Wednesday, and making sure he’s still “fartin’ through velvet” here in 2022.
    RotorDave will be happy to know his back screen door has now been fortified for his return.

Damn Nimble, a blast from the past! Tell the Odiner I said hi.

#56 2 years ago

O-din had a change of heart for those leaf blowers...

ai112838023-135-thumb-leaf blower plane (resized).jpgai112838023-135-thumb-leaf blower plane (resized).jpg
    #57 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Damn Nimble, a blast from the past! Tell the Odiner I said hi.

I’ll do you one better Ice!
    When Friday rolls around he’ll get the latest new F’o’F menu hack from MickeyD’s!
    I hear it’s one of the most trendy items here recently in CA!
    68B91DB1-C865-47A4-BBA8-7EB1C18D6D78 (resized).jpeg68B91DB1-C865-47A4-BBA8-7EB1C18D6D78 (resized).jpeg

#58 2 years ago

Odin is licking the perfect NOS playfield on his Skateball and going “Mmmmm”

#59 2 years ago

Did he ever fix the screen door that RD stumbled through?

#60 2 years ago

Yes.
    Dare I say,
    Good as………..NOONE!

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Did he ever fix the screen door that RD stumbled through?

I’ll give you the tip - there’s been many many people stumbled through that thing. Including the home owner!

Quoted from NimblePin:

RotorDave will be happy to know his back screen door has now been fortified for his return.

OSHA send their thanks.

rd

#62 2 years ago

I think he woke up one day and thought there is probably more to life than pinside!

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Can't he just come back as Din-O?

B6000F9F-435D-449B-8C14-C2F7A9CFC8AC.gifB6000F9F-435D-449B-8C14-C2F7A9CFC8AC.gif
    #64 2 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

O-din is busy …. being O-din.
    Talking to him at the moment on email actually.
    He’s considering buying this for his filet-o-fish runs.
    rd
    [quoted image]
    https://www.mecum.com/lots/AZ0322-495361/custom-death-race-2000-frankenstein/

Chicken in a basket...
    Chicken in a casket

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just as a follow up to the above…O-Din informed another respected Pinsider that he tried to reactivate this week after seeing my comment above but couldn’t do so as an automated response said he had self deactivated three times, so the deactivation limit appears to be coded in to the site after all. I must have added his AFEs and self deactivations together to reach the 5x number.

Aww, that’s easily undone though. Let him back in he’s good people!

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I’ve been bringing him fish tacos almost every Wednesday

Quoted from Blenderhead:

according to my brother, who visits “O-din” a few days a week.

You guys make it sound like he's in assisted living. Moderators please grant O-dins dying wish.

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

We don't allow duplicate accounts.
    Since the self-deactivation limit was reached, he would have to contact Robin to reverse the account deactivation. The mod team doesn't have access to that particular account setting.

Assuming it's done off of one's IP......if that's the case simple IP Vanish will care for that?

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

I think he woke up one day and thought there is probably more to life than pinside!

LMAO

I mean...yeah there is...but you must be the only person in this thread who doesn't have an ongoing Pinside email chain with him!

#69 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I’ll do you one better Ice!
    When Friday rolls around he’ll get the latest new F’o’F menu hack from MickeyD’s!
    I hear it’s one of the most trendy items here recently in CA!
    [quoted image]

Throat punch!

#70 2 years ago

I'm just waiting for word on how the avocados are doing in 2022. And a status update on the backyard remodel/Flowrider install.

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm just waiting for word on how the avocados are doing in 2022. And a status update on the backyard remodel/Flowrider install.

…and whether he ever defeated those damned leaf blowers.

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

…and whether he ever defeated those damned leaf blowers.

I think we know the answer to that one -- the leaf blowers will always win.

#73 2 years ago

All leaf blowers have a silent mode.

The off switch.

#74 2 years ago

Who is this O-din person?

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

You guys make it sound like he's in assisted living.

Haha, man, you pretty much nailed it!
    Sometimes it feels like taking care of an Octogenarian, other times an Orangutan pretending to be a toddler.

Either way, there are enough people in Spicoli’s circle of friends that I can rest easy at night knowing that he has the BEST care spare change can buy!

Visiting hours are from 11am to 3am, give or take an episode of Kolchak, Combat, or Mannix.

#76 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Haha, man, you pretty much nailed it!
    Sometimes it feels like taking care of an Octogenarian, other times an Orangutan pretending to be a toddler.
    Either way, there are enough people in Spicoli’s circle of friends that I can rest easy at night knowing that he has the BEST care spare change can buy!
    Visiting hours are from 11am to 3am give or take an episode of Kolchak.

Right on..please let Odin known bacons sister in law is available...she is familiar with the stripping pole.

#77 2 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Avocados are doing well enough but, with very little rain this year, it probably won’t be a bumper crop.
    Flowbarrel install was vetoed by the city due to the power lines overhead. Can’t get too gnarly on those aerials apparently.
    Sorry Fosaisu…

Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Right on..please let Odin known bacons sister in law is available...she is familiar with the stripping pole.

I’d like to think O-Din is of a “higher caliber” than someone just familiar with a pole that strips these days but, sure. I’ll pass the message along.

Im guessing he’d probably rather find an independent woman that was actually into pinball this time around.

With that said,
    If any out of town Belles and Chimes members want to swing by and play a few either at O-Din’s or my place, my wife is a member of the OC chapter here and would be happy to show them around.
    RotorDave and Family hopefully can vouch for our combined collection as being “sufficient” in covering most eras in pinball. lol

#78 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

With that said,
    If any out of town Belles and Chimes members want to swing by and play a few either at O-Din’s or my place, my wife is a member of the OC chapter here and would be happy to show them around.
    RotorDave and Family hopefully can vouch for our combined collection as being “sufficient” in covering most eras in pinball. lol

RD might be able to come back and visit soon as I read NZ is going to lift restrictions????

#79 2 years ago

His Full over Queen bunk bed is ready to go whenever they are.
    Stars high score still stands 8 years and counting now so, I’m sure he’s itching to try and knock that off too. lol

They’ve got to be wasting away without all those American sized portions of food by now and or, the very least, a hankering for some tasty Mexican from El Farolito?!?
    Ribs from Roma’s?
    Bowl from Wahoo’s?

I know they were sad that they’ve been missing out on INDISC these past few years but, we’ll get back to normal hopefully soon and the rest of the international crew can come back to hear CrazyLevi yell BOOOOOOOM!!! in person once more!

#80 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Avocados are doing well enough but, with very little rain this year, it probably won’t be a bumper crop.
    Flowbarrel install was vetoed by the city due to the power lines overhead. Can’t get too gnarly on those aerials apparently.
    Sorry Fosaisu…

I’d like to think O-Din is of a “higher caliber” than someone just familiar with a pole that strips these days but, sure. I’ll pass the message along.
    Im guessing he’d probably rather find an independent woman that was actually into pinball this time around.
    With that said,

She's not bad looking at all..not that I look at her like that anything

#81 2 years ago

Going for the hard sell, eh bacon?

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Going for the hard sell, eh bacon?

Ok final offer ..she has lots of cool tats.

#83 2 years ago

Since I like Odin I will mention in the terms and conditions..there is a little baggage he can handle no problem.

#84 2 years ago

I’ll have to get back to you in two and two…

27A1FF3B-4F28-4133-9F42-20336E145FEB (resized).jpeg27A1FF3B-4F28-4133-9F42-20336E145FEB (resized).jpeg
    #85 2 years ago

The dating game that's fn classic! Lol

#86 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Who is this O-din person?

Just a fellow pinhead behind a mere 54,000+ posts over the years:

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/o-din/forum

#87 2 years ago

Happy St. Pattys day O-din, wherever you roam hope you are still enjoying the ride!

C4A57B62-8F99-400E-BE69-76EC2E598341 (resized).jpegC4A57B62-8F99-400E-BE69-76EC2E598341 (resized).jpeg

#88 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Since I like Odin I will mention in the terms and conditions..there is a little baggage he can handle no problem.

Are trying to offload your in-laws? Genius.

#89 2 years ago

Without being able to speak for himself, this is O-Din’s ONLY message to Pinside at the moment…

FC7C6022-B0B2-4BAC-A93C-A5552631E1D3 (resized).jpegFC7C6022-B0B2-4BAC-A93C-A5552631E1D3 (resized).jpeg
    #90 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

She's not bad looking at all..not that I look at her like that anything

Oops.

31FD14F3-A4FA-408C-8988-00ADE41CF5D2 (resized).jpeg31FD14F3-A4FA-408C-8988-00ADE41CF5D2 (resized).jpeg
    #91 2 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Shit ton

#92 2 years ago

FINAL OFFER
    She ..the defendant, pretty sure was fired from stripping on a tour boat. Exactly why did it turn back.to.port???

#93 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just as a follow

Clear.

So it's settled. Only the master watch-maker can adjust the tiny screws to get this clock ticking again.

If Robin and O-din get together through some invitation and have a lil pow-wow, perhaps something can be worked out that pleases both parties -- perhaps not.

Ball is in the court of two men where the push and pull between two EGOs must reach a state of peace: compassion, forgiveness, trust, and saving face must all be on the table and open to discussion...

We can keep hope alive that world peace is someday achieved both on Pinside, and elsewhere !!!

AMEN !!!

#94 2 years ago

If the flux capacitor brought Gryszzz back, it has to work for O-din too!

#95 2 years ago

I conversed with him via email about a week ago…he’s alive and well.

Robert

#96 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

FINAL OFFER
    She ..the defendant, pretty sure was fired from stripping on a tour boat. Exactly why did it turn back.to.port???

I don’t understand this and yet I love it.

#97 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I don’t understand this and yet I love it.

It does have an intriguing quality.

#98 2 years ago

Odin! Odin!Odin!

#99 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

FINAL OFFER

910DF359-C8C1-436F-A053-60BB7B43B5A7 (resized).jpeg910DF359-C8C1-436F-A053-60BB7B43B5A7 (resized).jpeg

#100 2 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Without being able to speak for himself, this is O-Din’s ONLY message to Pinside at the moment…
    [quoted image]

What no chili?

Odiner is a Pinside legend! And even better dude

Not sure you are missing much here but everybody misses the Odiner

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/o-din-is-not-banned-from-pinsidewhere-is-he/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.