Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stinking-badges.jpg
    pinside_badge.jpg
    81243959.jpg
    cheerleaderscarwash.jpg
    IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1985.JPG
    IMG_1980.JPG
    IMG_1981.JPG
    IMG_1983.JPG
    IMG_1987.JPG
    There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 11 years ago

Yep I knew it no pic it did not happen

#52 11 years ago

Sorry I missed out...hopefully next time!
    Pinster...um, you're at BEERFEST, did you expect anything less?

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Sorry I missed out...hopefully next time!
    Pinster...um, you're at BEERFEST, did you expect anything less?

Yeah: AC, Beerfest ... and dignitified, orderly behavior don't go hand in hand.

A promise guys - ill have a pin gathering this year. I'm thinking when it warms up just a bit more so we can have the two gamerooms and back patio all opened up for proper entertaining.

Brian

#54 11 years ago

Nelson,

Thanks for the great time and wonderful hospitality. It was a blast playing, drinking and eating. I look forward to the next.

Mark

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

FANTASTIC party! Great company! Fantastic host (and wife) Food, booze and PLENTY of PINBALL! Got to play Avengers LE, Spider-Man, Transformers LE, CSI (Great game!) AND, finally AC/DC LE...I have totally changed my opinion...FANTASTIC game! Sooo much fun we didn't even get to the cigars! Thanks to Nelson for being an outstanding host! PIX TOMORROW!
    (went from 5pm to 12:15!!)

Yeah...........but were ther cheerleaders?

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah...........but were ther cheerleaders?

No, you stayed home in your cheerleader outfit locked in the basement.

#57 11 years ago

Damn...who told you my secret? You don't know about the bikini waxing though, right?

#58 11 years ago

It was a great time. Thanks for the great hospitality Nelson. The time flew by. It was also great to meet up with some other pinheads! Hope to see you all again at Allentown.

Mike

#59 11 years ago

The party sounded a hell of a lot better than my 14hr drive. Where r the pics?

#60 11 years ago

had i been informed that there was gonna be a cheerleader car wash, i would have forgone my trip to the shore...

#61 11 years ago

Guys, that was really fun. Im so glad I met everyone. This is such an awesome hobby when people get together and enjoy the games!

You all are welcome anytime. Must get together more often. Thanks everyone for coming!

I was so wound up ate the cookies that Mark brought and watched a movie until 3am. weird movie called Hesher - but it was really good.

Oh, and remember that red headed cheerleader? Found her passed out UNDER CSI when I went o bed. She's was gone when I woke up this mornng!

#62 11 years ago

I remember her! I'm downloading pix now! Got to bed at 6! From your house, stopped at Porterhouse for a cigar and a few friends came in around 1am. We stayed till about 4 and then I went home and had a few things to do. Oy!

#63 11 years ago

Pix or it didn't happen!...well, it happened!

IMG_1987.JPGIMG_1987.JPG IMG_1983.JPGIMG_1983.JPG IMG_1981.JPGIMG_1981.JPG

#64 11 years ago

Got to play games for the first time, including CSI, Avengers LE and AC/DC LE.

IMG_1980.JPGIMG_1980.JPG IMG_1985.JPGIMG_1985.JPG IMG_1986.JPGIMG_1986.JPG

#65 11 years ago

Nice pics Ted! Thank you for posting!

And Ted, I love your outlook on life and you certainly have succeeded in living yours well. Congrats!

In fact, I thought this was a particularly impressive group of pinsiders. Everyone had their s#it together!

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from mbt:

It was a great time. Thanks for the great hospitality Nelson. The time flew by. It was also great to meet up with some other pinheads! Hope to see you all again at Allentown.
    Mike

Mike, looking forward to seeing you again. We should hit Rock Fantasy soon, as its closer to you. Thanks for your help with CSI. Need to isolate that problem!

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Nelson,
    Thanks for the great time and wonderful hospitality. It was a blast playing, drinking and eating. I look forward to the next.
    Mark

Mark, excellent meeting you. You guys are always welcome. Love to see you "hoard" someday. Life is good!

#68 11 years ago

Yes, Mark...I think the next shindig should be at your Pincade!

#69 11 years ago

Thx for the pics. Looks like a good gathering--how can you go wrong with lots of beer and pinball? I wound up going to the WWE Hall of Fame induction at MSG Saturday nite. (Hey, got free tix to a suite and it's just up the street...)

#70 11 years ago

Funny, I'd been playing ACDC non stop before the party...now I'm back to TFLE again, which I was happy to see got some love at the party.

I almost made it to mini wizard yesterday. Damn this game is hard.

NYC suburb guys really should set up a league, or an ability to play competitively on occasion to upload some scores to the IPBA.

OR, we should just get together more regularly. I also volunteer Mark because of his collection...and then whoever gets WOZ!

#71 11 years ago

Oh, and post party food foul discovered! Wife upset about the 10lbs of coleslaw and potato salad I forgot to serve at dinner!

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

...and then whoever gets WOZ!

#73 11 years ago

We should set up a rotating group...first Friday of every month we go over to a different person's house....and we can see how many meetings we have before we see Ted wear the same shirt twice!

#74 11 years ago

^^^^^

I think that may take a few years

#75 11 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I think that may take a few years

#76 11 years ago

No pics of cheerleaders?

#77 11 years ago

No, but I have the cleanest car in town!

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Wife upset about the 10lbs of coleslaw and potato salad I forgot to serve at dinner!

I'M pretty upset myself!
    AND, we didn't even get to the cigars!

#79 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, Mark...I think the next shindig should be at your Pincade!

I'm hoping in July to have a pinbash. Y'all are invited.

#80 11 years ago

We have to wait till JULY?? The coleslaw and potato salad will be bad by then...

#81 11 years ago

I'm up for the first Friday idea. Ill even do the first one if no one else wants to! That was a blast! I love parties and I love pinball. Perfect combo!

I'm all over your place in July Mark. Sounds great!

#82 11 years ago

Can we get t-shirts made up and pick a mascot and stuff?

I nominate Ted to pick out the shirts and I have a gecko for a mascot!

#83 11 years ago

Wellllll, you KNOW what the shirts will be! Everybody in Hawaiian!

#84 11 years ago

Maybe we can sponsored by Hawaiian Tropics...and have the Hawaiian Tropics girls come to our events!

#85 11 years ago

Ohhh, you know what would happen then! They get sooo bored with pinball....

#86 11 years ago

I have a feeling this conversation is going to go entirely the wrong direction very quickly

#87 11 years ago

Hot tub party!

#88 11 years ago

Yeah! To hell with those pesky pinball machines!

#89 11 years ago

I so do not want to share a hot tub with you people

#90 11 years ago

Your text says no, but your eyes say yes....

#91 11 years ago

FS: hot tub, HUO

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

We have to wait till JULY?? The coleslaw and potato salad will be bad by then...

Freeze it as my mom would say

#94 11 years ago

Hey Ted,

I can pretty much guarantee that if I was there the cigars and the potato salad would have been consumed...

#95 11 years ago

Well, you BETTER be there next time!

#96 11 years ago

Just to get this thread back on track, I would definitely be interested in the idea of a once-a-month get together at local pinsider's homes.

#97 11 years ago

Cheerleaders, cole slaw, beer, pinball, cigars...i thought we WERE on the right track...

#98 11 years ago

I don't care much for coleslaw.

#99 11 years ago

Sorry I missed the fun. I volunteer to host a gathering. What works best: Friday or Saturday? Personal pref is Saturday, but I'm flexible.

Brian

#100 11 years ago

Ok...you're IT! If you're hosting, you get to pick the day...
    I'm no good April 27 (Chiller Theatre) and May 4th (Pinfest)

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nynjct-pinball-house-party-saturday-night/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.