Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Newstrish
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-06-20 19.06.31.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.46.31.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.25.17.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.25.21.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.46.28.jpg
    pinparty.jpg
    1434815438054-1100632950.jpg
    1434815418922-34748609.jpg
    1434815379187585172310.jpg
    Sneak+peak+at+fallout+4_19d35d_5501312.jpg
    Bottle-Caps-the-fallout-trilogy-9358555-300-231.jpg
    bottle-caps-gold.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204456.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204644.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204621.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204614.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 8 years ago

I'll probably be going to this event for the first hour or two. I'm gonna grab some food and play some pinball and leave. I don't have money to buy a machine because I'm flat broke after just buying one. So I hope this isn't some big sales pitch: "Hey, man...you want another slice of pizza? Let's do a deal on the Addams."

Didn't end too well when I went to the Knights of Columbus clambake.

2 weeks later
    #52 8 years ago

Can somebody please remind me of this near the end of the week (aka, keep bumping the thread)?

I've got so much shit going on I'm about to get a brain bleed...and I've run out of post-its!

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of youz Pinside folk at the Pinball Bash!

pin party NY F.jpg

That looks like it was done by some guy that makes B horror flicks. Great job!!!

#63 8 years ago

Are you going, Ted? I might have to choose from my 25 Hawaiian shirts again to fully exhibit my man crush on you.

#65 8 years ago

Hmm...what to do? Wear a Hawaiian shirt or my "Bacon is Meat Candy" shirt?

Or both!

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I'll be there and I'll be bringing at least one friend.

There's something I've never been able to say.

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

I hear you - and if you don't come... ...you'll always be plagued by the "one that got away" and worse...
    You'll miss Beelze entertaining the crowds!

I'm doing what, now???

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

So far, between 2 and 6 o'clock it's between a 50% or 30% chance of rain. Hopefully we'll get lucky...

Actually, between 2-6 there's 100% chance of Beelzeboob. And I don't care what the organizers say. I'm getting there early so I can play some machines before all you f**kers buy all of them and I'm left holding a slice of pizza.

#124 8 years ago

I'm in the parking lot.

#135 8 years ago

Rockland Pinball Update!

I went to this open house, and man was it a blast! (Had to leave early for a retirement party. )

It was great meeting Pinterest and watching Dannunz pushing Pintastic...which is shaping up to be an epic show. Always great to see Spfxted rocking the Hawaiian shirt (sorry I didn't match you today...I was just feeling really bacon-y), and all the others I met in the short time I was there.

Huge thanks to Gwaxt "Barbecue Rob" 72 and NJ "Don't Moderate Me, Man!" Gecko. They were wonderful hosts and the food was terrific (epic ribs, chicken, hot dogs, and cheeseburgers). If you're there or are going, be sure to donate to help with food costs. It's the right thing to do.

And did I mention their beautiful machines? Lots of fun to play (although it was like playing it in one of those old Batman episodes because--hey!--it's a friggin' parking lot!). Got the #1 score on their Cactus Canyon.

If you're thinking of going...do it. It's on until 10 and it's a great time for one and all.

Thanks again, guys!

#152 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinterest:

I didnt have the heart to tell Beelze that you beat his high score too.

Yeah...but I got my high score with a rib in one hand and a cheeseburger in the other. You don't even WANT to know how I was activating those flippers. Hope you used Purell!

Love the picture of Gabe salivating over the ribs...

#155 8 years ago

Jerk chicken....whaaaaaaaaat?

Damn. I knew I shouldn't have left early...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nynj-open-house-at-rockland-pinball?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.