Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 156 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Newstrish
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-06-20 19.06.31.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.46.31.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.25.17.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.25.21.jpg
    2015-06-20 14.46.28.jpg
    pinparty.jpg
    1434815438054-1100632950.jpg
    1434815418922-34748609.jpg
    1434815379187585172310.jpg
    Sneak+peak+at+fallout+4_19d35d_5501312.jpg
    Bottle-Caps-the-fallout-trilogy-9358555-300-231.jpg
    bottle-caps-gold.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204456.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204644.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204621.jpg
    IMG_20150618_204614.jpg
    There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 8 years ago

We survived Allentown, so onto the next adventure!

This is a "save the date" while we firm things up, but here is where we are thinking right now:

Where: Nanuet, NY
    Date: Saturday, June 20
    Time: Family-Friendly: 2-6 PM
    Adults only: 6-10 PM

We are looking at opening the doors to welcome everyone, old friends, and new!
    We are going to have machines from our shop set up on free play, likely busting out into the parking lot. Depending on the exact inventory, expect anywhere from 20-40 machines, mostly A-list titles.

There will be plenty of awesome food...and after 6 PM we plan to have adult-type beverages available.

More details to come!

#3 8 years ago

I'll definitely be there! You guys have a nice set up, can't wait to see what else will be there!

#4 8 years ago

Thanks for the invite. Count me in, Rob! Looking forward to seeing you.

#5 8 years ago

I'm trying to get billy Joel tix for that night

#6 8 years ago

Listening!

#7 8 years ago

You never know what may be ready...

2015-05-06 19.19.37.jpg2015-05-06 19.19.37.jpg
    #8 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I'm trying to get billy Joel tix for that night

This will be better!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

after 6 PM we plan to have adult-type beverages available.

....and cigars??

#10 8 years ago

"Date Saved"

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

....and cigars??

I think that's OK, but it will be a BYOS event (bring your own stogies)

#13 8 years ago

I have that date saved. Let me know if I can help with anything.

#14 8 years ago

Very cool!

#15 8 years ago

If Katie can get off were going to come join the festivities

#16 8 years ago

Sounds like fun. May car pool a group of NYC fanatics over if anyone needs a ride.

#17 8 years ago

pascack train line from Hoboken stops at the shop. Literally about 20 feet from the shop. Nanuet NY

#18 8 years ago

Who will be the first to buy a game and attempt to bring it home on the train?

#19 8 years ago

Lots of interest...!

#20 8 years ago

My oldest is graduating the night before and we're still working a date for the graduation party. If it doesn't get planned for the 20th count me in.

Do you want people to bring games?

#21 8 years ago

I'm there dude!!!

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

If Katie can get off were going to come

1 week later
    #24 8 years ago

OK all...we need to make this a little more formal....so here's the scoop:

Since we are going to be providing food and a ton of machines, we want to get an idea of who is actually going to be coming.

Please RSVP to [email protected] with
    Your name
    Number of people attending

Also note we will probably ask for a small cover charge at the door ($10 per person) to offset the day. But that's a small price to pay for pinball and free food!

#25 8 years ago

I am going to pitch this to the Long Island Arcade Club. Hopefully we can get a group out there. I'll let you know how many we expect to bring. Thanks!

-BB

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

I am going to pitch this to the Long Island Arcade Club. Hopefully we can get a group out there. I'll let you know how many we expect to bring. Thanks!
    -BB

That would be awesome!

#27 8 years ago

IN!
    (I'll bring some cigars!)

#28 8 years ago

I'm in. Sounds like it will be a blast

#29 8 years ago

Thanks for the responses so far...keep em comin!

#30 8 years ago

bump for more RSVP action!

#31 8 years ago

This sounds amazing! My five-year-old and I are relatively new pinheads in NW CT and we would love to come play some pinball.

#32 8 years ago

RSVP!

As the date gets closer we may post a list of what machines will be set up, but right now the inventory changes daily, so we can't look that far ahead.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

RSVP!
    As the date gets closer we may post a list of what machines will be set up, but right now the inventory changes daily, so we can't look that far ahead.

You mean hourly lol

No matter whats there guys it will be worth the trip for all the first timers!
    Get those RSVP's into Greg and I look forward to meeting you all and putting faces to your names

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Starscream:

putting faces to your names

Sometimes not a good idea!

ted.jpgted.jpg
    #35 8 years ago

Seared into my memory banks Ted

"just look for the bloke with the Hawaiian shirt and the third eye, "might" be smoking a cigar"

Check

#37 8 years ago

Yeah, I'll be there too! Sounds like a great time.

#38 8 years ago

I'm trying to get out of a family affair so would like to come. The misses hasn't signed off on it yet. I'll pm njg to see what leeway there is on the rsvp.

#39 8 years ago

No worries. We aren't presenting this as "by invitation only" but we need to get an idea of attendence. We are still a new and small venture and we need to front the money for the food, tent, stuff like that. Would be horrible for us to gear up for a hundred people's worth of food and have two people show up...so that's all...!

#40 8 years ago

I will make it.

#41 8 years ago

Would love to make it but Father's Day weekend has us traveling out of town. Enjoy all!

Brian

#42 8 years ago

New Pinsider here, and just outside Rockland, can I come?

#43 8 years ago

...as long as you're not one of those crazy EM guys!

#44 8 years ago

I'll probably be going to this event for the first hour or two. I'm gonna grab some food and play some pinball and leave. I don't have money to buy a machine because I'm flat broke after just buying one. So I hope this isn't some big sales pitch: "Hey, man...you want another slice of pizza? Let's do a deal on the Addams."

Didn't end too well when I went to the Knights of Columbus clambake.

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll probably be going to this event for the first hour or two. I'm gonna grab some food and play some pinball and leave. I don't have money to buy a machine because I'm flat broke after just buying one. So I hope this isn't some big sales pitch: "Hey, man...you want another slice of pizza? Let's do a deal on the Addams."
    Didn't end too well when I went to the Knights of Columbus clambake.

OMG you crack me up Beez! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting you!

Mike

#46 8 years ago

Beelze is da bob!

1 week later
    #47 8 years ago

Update.. We are going to have 600sq ft tent outside and hope to have about 25 games setup, as well as 20 or so games set-up inside the shop.

We will supply lots of good food, water, soda, etc.. BYOB for everything else

all games will be on free play and most for sale. We may set-up a few tables to sell off some used and new parts.

please RSVP with Greg

Thanks Rob

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from mac622:

My oldest is graduating the night before and we're still working a date for the graduation party. If it doesn't get planned for the 20th count me in.
    Do you want people to bring games?

Our graduation party plans were changed to the 20th so I'm not able to make it. Bummer.....

#49 8 years ago

This is going to be an "EPIC" Pinball Event! ....it needs a poster...

#50 8 years ago

....and I'm working on one now!

There are 156 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nynj-open-house-at-rockland-pinball/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.