(Topic ID: 220010)

NYC moving company

By mmr61184

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Any fellow NY metro area pinsiders have a good suggestion for moving companies that will take good care of my pins in the move. I am moving out of the city in the next month or so and need to move my 4 pins into my new house to the third floor. I am looking for a company that will move everything but also one that is super careful not to mess up my walls and more importantly my pins. I will do all the packing and wrapping myself.

#3 5 years ago

It’s not so much the moving from one place to another I am worried about. I need them to carry them up the two flights of stairs. I will wrap them up shrink wrap etc. and make sure they are properly secured on the moving truck as I will be there when it’s done.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from mamemaster:

I live in NYC too. IMO I would just use who ever is moving your stuff and just warn them the machines are very very heavy for safety. You'll be fine. Most movers move antique furniture worth more than our pins.

That’s what I planned on doing. Any suggestion on a good mover.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmr61184.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nyc-moving-company-?tu=mmr61184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.