Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ROMM
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Anyone buy one of these NW7 boards yet? Thinking I'd might try one in my Alien Poker.
    Curious to see how they have been holding up first. They sure do look great!

#4 5 years ago

I like the fact it has the sound/speech included on this board over the Rottendog.
    My sound going in/out has been a PITA over the past year.
    I've already replaced connectors, cleaned the headers and reflowed solder and it still goes out and back on at will (sound/speech).

I noticed that Rottendog has removed support on System 7 games for now on their combo MPU/Driver board for some reason.

Not to say that the NW7 board is issue free either as I've not heard feedback from anyone that has one yet.

#7 5 years ago

Very good question wdennie!

#11 5 years ago

Board does look tempting. How much is it in US Dollars?
    I downloaded the manual for it and it was printed Nov 2017.
    Someone on Pinside must have bought/tried one of these boards by now.
    Any feedback?
    I also see they are made in France.
    Qui! Qui!

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from frunch:

It says 389 Euros on the site, which would come out to $443.01 USD. Not sure how much shipping is. Very interesting product, i like that the 40-pin connector is eliminated, and that they integrated the sound board into it as well.

Yes, my sound card has been flaky too so this would be a welcome board but I'd like to see if anyone has bought this board yet to get a review.

#16 5 years ago

I've actually found the problem with my System 6A Alien Poker.
    Metal yoke broke on left pop bumper and shorted to GND. Fried the coil nice and black in 10 seconds before I smelled it burning.
    Waiting on parts ordered Saturday to rebuilt that pop bumper inc new coil.
    So may not need to be the "guinea pig" quite yet...LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CUJO.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nw7-system-3-7-combo-board?tu=CUJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.