• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JBK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello guys!

Just wanted to share my very positive experience with Chris Hibler. I sent him my Diner MPU board for NVRAM installation so I could get rid of the need for batteries. He did an excellent job with the nvram installation and he also went ahead in socketed some chips for easy removal in the future.

I Just installed the board back into my Diner and it works like a charm! He also set the nvram to free play which is great. Just wanted to share my experience Just in case someone out there needs board repairs or nvram installation. I know there are other great guys here on pinside that do board repairs but just wanted to share my experience with Chris Hibler. Thanks a lot Chris!

#2 7 years ago

Yep, I'll vouch for him as well. He saved my JM CPU board when removal of the U20 chip started to go south. He also installed NVRAM on my board and replaced any components they were not "up to snuff". 100% satisfied with his work, and his timetable was very reasonable. I had my board back in my hands 2 weeks to the day I sent it out for repairs, and given how much of a specialty this kind of work is, that was VERY fair and quick in my opinion.

Link to thread on JM getting fixed: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jm-all-switches-closed-upon-start-up

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Yep, I'll vouch for him as well. He saved my JM CPU board when removal of the U20 chip started to go south. He also installed NVRAM on my board and replaced any components they were not "up to snuff". 100% satisfied with his work, and his timetable was very reasonable. I had my board back in my hands 2 weeks to the day I sent it out for repairs, and given how much of a specialty this kind of work is, that was VERY fair and quick in my opinion.

Yep, mine was done in a week!

#4 7 years ago

+1 Chris does good work!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nvram-installation-with-chris-hibler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.