(Topic ID: 317873)

Nudging, slamming, sliding, slapping, lifting..... Who ya kidding??

By TheNecromancer

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Agree with me?”

• Yes 11 votes
      9%
    • No 107 votes
      91%

(118 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BA8C61D-4055-45CB-AA1D-1843190158A9.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20220620_155959 (resized).jpg
    16567149054882159006524277029306 (resized).jpg
    DSCF1235[1] (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif
    surely-you-cant-be-serious-are-you-kidding.gif
    74E67F87-87CB-41E1-B44B-5A93DE6E5263 (resized).png
    220_5 (resized).jpg
    6leous (resized).jpg
    main ramp (resized).jpg
    giphy (3).gif
    There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from Smack:

While I disagree that nudging, slap saving etc is cheating I will say that if someone invites me into their home to play their pins I play by their rules.

i've had people slide save a game in my living room and then look at me like oh shit sorry dude and i just tell them what i tell everyone- if you'd hit it too hard, it'd have tilted. nice save

also, the feeling you get from going on to have a great ball after shaking a ball back out of an outlane is spectacular. some of the best things i've ever done while playing haven't been winning or high scores but sick outlane or stdm saves

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

That reminds me - Godzilla has the imposter award for nudging a magna grabbed ball behind the upper left flipper. Absolutely designed as a nudge-only achievement.

You can even get it without nudging if you deactivate the magnet at the right time. Double flip just as the ball finishes moving from right to left to alley-oop it into the lane.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheNecromancer:

LOL yeah I knew I'd catch some hell.
    Soon as I get my flipper extensions and the bands on the outlane posts I'll be on that list. Obviously I've just not been around it yet to know. If I come out the other side of this post without being banned all be doing good. haha

You will be fine…most importantly just have fun…people forget that is the reason most of us got into this hobby is to have fun.

It’s a good discussion for new players to learn what is acceptable and what is not. When it’s your game you can do what ever you like..I hear some people like throwing games off buildings. But seriously nudging, slap saves and other ball control techniques are true skills to learn. Death/slide saves are a little extreme and not a bad thing to learn for fun. They are just not habits you want to use if you plan on being a tournament player. Death save/bang backs are truly illegal. Slide saves are debatable…depending on the floor surface an inch or two on smooth concrete or wood/laminate etc. and doesn’t tilt is not a huge deal. But a six inch or foot shove of the machine is not cool. If a game is on carpet then excessive force may be needed to “shove it” a few inches and probably not cool.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

You will be fine…most importantly just have fun…people forget that is the reason most of us got into this hobby is to have fun.
    It’s a good discussion for new players to learn what is acceptable and what is not. When it’s your game you can do what ever you like..I hear some people like throwing games off buildings. But seriously nudging, slap saves and other ball control techniques are true skills to learn. Death/slide saves are a little extreme and not a bad thing to learn for fun. They are just not habits you want to use if you plan on being a tournament player. Death save/bang backs are truly illegal. Slide saves are debatable…depending on the floor surface an inch or two on smooth concrete or wood/laminate etc. and doesn’t tilt is not a huge deal. But a six inch or foot shove of the machine is not cool. If a game is on carpet then excessive force may be needed to “shove it” a few inches and probably not cool.

I've never been to a tournament - and I've played in a 100 or so - where "slide saves" were illegal. Generally, slide saves will cause a tilt, or at least 2 warnings, on a properly set up machine.

Also, those rubber feet things generally eliminate this move if that's what's desired.

#55 1 year ago

Yeah I read all that following the argument with my buddy but keep in mind that was in the Thirties, some 80 years ago. They also used a crank to start their cars but I'm guessing your car doesn't have that today. Even the article quotes "It was a different game back then".

So you like JP? Take a look who designed it. Its the goat of pinball- Keith Elwin himself. His nudging skills are incredible, and he uses it ALL THE TIME.
    You are just a rude big mouth, coming here thinking you know everything better than the veterans.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

You are just a rude big mouth, coming here thinking you know everything better than the veterans.

Tough but fair!

#57 1 year ago

Op, if you're unsure about nudging your games, I'd recommend getting Pinball FX 3 or The Pinball Arcade and messing with the nudging in those games. Should give you a good understanding of how nudging affects the ball and can be used to control it, and you can experiment without having to worry about damaging anything. Once you warm up to it digitally I think you'll warm up to it IRL pretty quickly.

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

So you like JP? Take a look who designed it. Its the goat of pinball- Keith Elwin himself. His nudging skills are incredible, and he uses it ALL THE TIME.

I vividly remember Keith Elwin’s amazing speech about JP being the end of nudging! He promised operators and home collectors alike that from now on, games will be un-nudgeable and will tilt if you breathe too hard.

(Hard Sarcasm warning for those without a sense of humor)

#59 1 year ago

I hope nobody has made this analogy, as I haven't read all responses yet. Calling nudging slop in pinball is like calling sliding into a base slop in baseball.

#60 1 year ago

Is this thread is some sort of weird conversation starter?

Pinball is nudging. Otherwise just play dialed in via Bluetooth.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I hope nobody has made this analogy, as I haven't read all responses yet. Calling nudging slop in pinball is like calling sliding into a base slop in baseball.

Nobody has made that analogy because it doesn't involve cars, and therefore, makes absolutely zero sense.

Please try again!

#62 1 year ago

Ok, now that I've got everyone's attention, I'm looking for a main ramp for Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. Part #510-5000-00

main ramp (resized).jpgmain ramp (resized).jpg
    #63 1 year ago

Ok, now that I've got everyone's attention, I'm looking for a main ramp for Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. Part #510-5000-00
    [quoted image]

I'm sure some ogre will be ready now to pitch in and help you find one! You've charmed us all!

#64 1 year ago

This thread made me realize, we've all been playing pool wrong. We need to start bumping the pool tables for close-but-not-quite shots.

#65 1 year ago

Nudge controls are in literally every digital pinball game:

Pinball FX1, 2, 3
    Pinball FX VR
    Pinball Arcade
    Zaccaria Pinball
    Visual Pinball
    Future Pinball

Even those cheap Arcade 1UP pinball machines have nudging.

All of these games are essentially software that emulates pinball.

They emulate the flippers, the DMDs, the sounds, and yes, the nudging.

People who think nudging is cheating probably think it’s cheating to smile when you have a bad hand in poker

#66 1 year ago

I have a pool table, it weighs 1200 pounds, I wish you the best of luck trying to "nudge" it.

#67 1 year ago

I’m one of those new players who still hasn’t learned to nudge or tilt. Are there any good tutorials out there?

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've never been to a tournament - and I've played in a 100 or so - where "slide saves" were illegal. Generally, slide saves will cause a tilt, or at least 2 warnings, on a properly set up machine.
    Also, those rubber feet things generally eliminate this move if that's what's desired.

Exactly on the slide saves if the tilt is set right…you can only shove a game so much…..so basically a slide save isn’t “illegal “ but the tilt is gonna get ya. You may get a way with a subtle slide from time to time….but in most situations it’s not worth the risk of the tilt depending on how it’s set up. There have been occasions where players notice a loose tilt and will be more liberal with a slide save….most of us have seen that.

Last comment I will say on the whole slide issue is usually what many people have seen is the guy who loses a ball and then out of RAGE shoves a game violently or pounds the glass……we all know that guy LOL!

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

I’m one of those new players who still hasn’t learned to nudge or tilt. Are there any good tutorials out there?

See post #45 on page one..there is a bunch of threads on nudging. Tons of tips/tutorials if you look.

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Why do I remember my coach saying “ Don’t be sloppy- if you can get there standing up, get there standing up..”
    It was also legal at one time to use anything on the baseball or bat- until it wasn’t legal.

People seem to be confusing skillful nudging at tournament play with obnoxious behavior at conventions and bars. When the majority decide no more sliding, all tourney pins will have rubber feet. I’ve been in the hobby for 30 years. Haven’t changed my opinion. When pins cost $500 or now at $15k, it don’t seem right to be throwing it all over the place. To each their own.

….It’s like a guy with a fancy, manual sports car not having the finesse to find the gear. Grind it til you find it!

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

a band hand in poker

Is that like an animal in your attic?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #72 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from frisbez:

I'm likely to get flamed for this but oh well- lol
    So I've been in the pinball hobby for all of two months now really enjoy it. Obviously I'm not very good at it but that's OK. A few weeks ago a friend was over and we played a few games of JP to which he usually scored higher. I noticed however that he would often press the buttons on the side of the cabinet that move these arm doohickeys on the playfield to bounce a ball that likely would have drained to which I pointed out was cheating. He said no, that's how everyone plays and I just said that's BS. Well turns out he was right, I've read online about and watched tutorial vids on YouTube, that's apparently how people play.
    When I was in high school, we didn't have any pinball machines as we lived in a small town, farm community but what we did have was pachinko and bingo games. I never was real good at pachinko, did ok but not great. I was however really good at bingo games. Friends and I wouldn't take a point on a ball unless we had nudged it perfectly in the right hole outsleves. To spin my member was a sin and we always called it playing slop, and we never played slop. So fast forward 35 years and I get my first Pin, JP. Roughly a month later a POTC. I think these machines are simply beautiful, they are artwork as well as entertainment. I can only imagine the time spent in design, the artwork, the lights, the ramps, slings, flippers, mech's and outlane drains all flowing together in harmony only to have some ogre press those buttons while spinning his meat sideways to alter the balls course. This is slop (cheating) with some cool names hung on it. Plain and simple and you'd have a hard time selling me it otherwise. We've got some Menonite families in the area and they live by their own rules. Nobody forces these rules, only themselves. They can't jerk off, but what they can do is go over to the neighbors and spin their meat..... What!??? Who are they kidding? They created a work around for a rule they imposed on themselves. Makes no sense!
    So I believe that pinball is designed for an element of skill and an element of luck. The skill of course being able to bump and nudge the game. The luck, well that's just luck. sometimes a lucky bounce or other times it ends in the outlane. I don't believe they meant for people to remove the element of luck by altering it. Imagine watching that pool tournament on TV and Minnesota Fats calls the 8 ball in the corner pocket and it's starting to look like it's going a little wide and BAM, he spins his meat all over the table, shifting it sideways and sinks it for the win!!... yeah, no. So I'll I'll likely be posting the crazy high scores I see online but now understanding how they were likely achieved I'm a whole lot less impressed. Folks are welcome to stop by if in the area and play a few games but I gotta warn ya that the buttons are greasy cause we don't play slop where I'm from. Hell you gotta sweat pressing the start button...
    So I'll ask again, if you play by spinning your meat pressing the buttons etc. Who ya kidding?

And some of us still cannot fathom how others see us as a bunch of assholes.

#74 1 year ago

Shimying a ball out of and outlane is sublime!

Quoted from ticktockman:

chuckwurt linked a few videos but check out all of ABE_FLIPS tutorials. They are so well done and concise enough to not overwhelm you with info. Couple mins to get in and out and you will have some knowledge to demonstrate in your very next game.

#75 1 year ago

You call things like a foosball hitting the goalie's foot cheating but it's only cheating if it's against the rules. You can set any rules for yourself but don't expect everyone else to follow the rules you want. Nudging is so well established in this game that it's not even worth discussing. These rules are not going to change.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anony:

You call things like a foosball hitting the goalie's foot cheating but it's only cheating if it's against the rules. You can set any rules for yourself but don't expect everyone else to follow the rules you want. Nudging is so well established in this game that it's not even worth discussing. These rules are not going to change.

Not trying to change anything, just saying I don't think this is how it was intended. One thing though that I've quickly learned is you don't want to have an alternate opinion to the masses. I feel like I've opened Pandora's box and at this point and there's no way to close it.

#77 1 year ago

I'm likely to get flamed for this but oh well- lol
    So I've been in the pinball hobby for all of two months now really enjoy it. Obviously I'm not very good at it but that's OK. A few weeks ago a friend was over and we played a few games of JP to which he usually scored higher. I noticed however that he would often nudge the machine to alter the course of a ball that likely would have drained to which I pointed out was cheating. He said no, that's how everyone plays and I just said that's BS. Well turns out he was right, I've read online about and watched tutorial vids on YouTube, that's apparently how people play.
    When I was in high school, we didn't have any pinball machines as we lived in a small town, farm community but what we did have was pool and Foosball. I never was real good at pool, did ok but not great. I was however really good at Foosball. Friends and I wouldn't take a point on a goal shot unless it was clean and never touched the feet of the goalie. To spin the men was a sin and we always called it playing slop, and we never played slop. So fast forward 35 years and I get my first Pin, JP. Roughly a month later a POTC. I think these machines are simply beautiful, they are artwork as well as entertainment. I can only imagine the time spent in design, the artwork, the lights, the ramps, slings, flippers, mech's and outlane drains all flowing together in harmony only to have some ogre body slam game sideways to alter the balls course. This is slop (cheating) with some cool names hung on it. Plain and simple and you'd have a hard time selling me it otherwise. We've got some Menonite families in the area and they live by their own rules. Nobody forces these rules, only themselves. They can't drive a car, but what they can do is go over to the neighbors and ride into town in their Chrysler Pacifica..... What!??? Who are they kidding? They created a work around for a rule they imposed on themselves. Makes no sense!
    So I believe that pinball is designed for an element of skill and an element of luck. The skill of course being able to control the ball, pass from flipper to flipper aim and hit shots at different speeds etc. The luck, well that's just luck. sometimes a lucky bounce or other times it ends in the outlane. I don't believe they meant for people to remove the element of luck by altering it. Imagine watching that pool tournament on TV and Minnesota Fats calls the 8 ball in the corner pocket and it's starting to look like it's going a little wide and BAM, he body checks the table, shifting it sideways and sinks it for the win!!... yeah, no. So I'll I'll likely be posting the crazy high scores I see online but now understanding how they were likely achieved I'm a whole lot less impressed. Folks are welcome to stop by if in the area and play a few games but I gotta warn ya that the tilt bobs are adjusted up as tight as they can go cause we don't play slop where I'm from. Hell you gotta sweat pressing the start button...
    So I'll ask again, if you play by nudginging, sliding, tipping, slamming, slapping etc. Who ya kidding?

I gave a thumbs down for not using basic paragraph breaks. Shame.

#78 1 year ago

Not trying to change anything, just saying I don't think this is how it was intended. One thing though that I've quickly learned is you don't want to have an alternate opinion to the masses

No, more like you should learn that if you come in uninformed, and then refuse knowledge offered, you aren't going to get a good response.

#79 1 year ago

just saying I don't think this is how it was intended.

Ok, but you could stop thinking that now that you’ve taken part in this discussion and been presented with facts that you perhaps weren’t aware of previously.

Like all the way back at post #6, when the thread ended, see below.

Quoted from KingVidiot:

If nudging were cheating, you wouldn’t get a warning - it would simply end the game.

And it was elaborated that a number of games award you additional tilt warnings through regular play. Godzilla was mentioned, and I just read today that if you use up all your tilt warnings on TNA then the mystery award will always be an additional tilt warning.

I don’t know how you can continue to see it as a matter of opinion if you have absorbed this new information. At this point, it’s just incorrect to say it’s not intended. Playing it off as simply an opinion “contrary to the masses,” is just not correct.

If you’re seriously going to stick to your guns on this, you’re saying that every game designer of the last 40 years is doing it wrong.

(I’m enjoying tone in this thread, I feel like we’re all having fun, so I hope this doesn’t read as bashing)

#80 1 year ago

Not trying to change anything, just saying I don't think this is how it was intended. One thing though that I've quickly learned is you don't want to have an alternate opinion to the masses. I feel like I've opened Pandora's box and at this point and there's no way to close it.

Stop!!! Just Stop!!! Nudging is Pinball, Period.

#81 1 year ago

OP, is this you?

6leous (resized).jpg6leous (resized).jpg
    #82 1 year ago

Not only the tilt mechanisms, warnings etc, but have a bit of a peek at the design of the playfield. Ask yourself why the designer has gone to the trouble of adding all those little jutting edges, small ledges and posts in strategic spots? Why is that ledge there i wonders?
    Why has the designer put a rubber in, instead of a simpler, no maintenance metal rail?

220_5 (resized).jpg220_5 (resized).jpg

And to agree that the original pinballs without flippers were designed to nudge, and then to switch to your own opinion by saying you know that pinball moved on from that design?

You will find your self without pinheads to play with at home. Everyone has their own standards as to what is acceptable on their machines, i don't care if you slide a machine a foot across the floor, it's a skill to do it without tilting. But if you rage tilt, or abuse a machine after the ball is heading out of play, you'll be sidelined.

#83 1 year ago

You’ve been into pinball all of two months, and you don’t think this is how it was intended?

“Modern Jackass” comes to mind.

This American Life did a podcast on the phenomenon of the modern jackass, ie, someone who likes to claim authority on a subject while knowing very little about it. It all ties into the Dunning Kruger effect, and not knowing how much you don’t know about something.

Taking a contrarian stance on nudging when you have almost zero experience is squarely inside the “mount stupid” zone
    74E67F87-87CB-41E1-B44B-5A93DE6E5263 (resized).png74E67F87-87CB-41E1-B44B-5A93DE6E5263 (resized).png

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

You’ve been into pinball all of two months, and you don’t think this is how it was intended?
    “Modern Jackass” comes to mind.
    This American Life did a podcast on the phenomenon of the modern jackass, ie, someone who likes to claim authority on a subject while knowing very little about it. It all ties into the Dunning Kruger effect, and not knowing how much you don’t know about something.[quoted image]

It's really just the dumbest shit I've ever seen around here, which is why it kind of feels like a troll. Even civilians who know almost nothing about pinball know about "tilting," and how it's a huge part of pinball.

It's in the goddamn Who song after all!!! Dear lord. He's a pinball wizard because he "never tilts at all," not because he "never nudges at all." There are arcades, companies, and movies with "tilt" in their names.

I'll never understand why once a year someone chooses to bring this up. I guess it's a good way to get attention, like declaring the pinball machines shouldn't have flippers any more, or asking why we need to keep score during a pinball game.

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's really just the dumbest shit I've ever seen around here, which is why it kind of feels like a troll. Even civilians who know almost nothing about pinball know about "tilting," and how it's a huge part of pinball.
    It's in the goddamn Who song after all!!! Dear lord.
    I'll never understand why once a year someone chooses to bring this up. I guess it's a good way to get attention, like declaring the pinball machines shouldn't have flippers any more, or asking why we need to keep score during a pinball game.

“Civilians”? Are you implying those who don’t play pinball are more civil than us pinsiders??

#86 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's in the goddamn Who song after all!!! Dear lord. He's a pinball wizard because he "never tilts at all," not because he "never nudges at all."

Also say's 'he stand's like a statue'......That's why he never tilts.

But that's mythical characters for you.

#87 1 year ago

Can’t help but think some of this stems from being a bit overprotective of the game given the cost. Remember these are designed to be beat on for 1000s of hours in arcades. Don’t be Cameron’s dad in Ferris Buehler.

#88 1 year ago

No reason to be a jerk to the guy. He said he’s new. Teach him kindly and be on your merry way.

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

I don’t mind a little nudge, but anything more and I get pretty pissed off. A friend of a friend came over thinking he was the pinball wizard. Started slamming my machines I warned him twice and asked him to leave. I paid way too much for these pieces of art for someone to start slamming them. Not to mention they hit the wall when it gets hit hard. I have laminate flooring you can nudge the machines just by looking at them too hard!

Pins are meant to be put in bars and have the unwashed masses pump money in and play them. They are made of tougher stuff than most people think. If your on laminate floor you really should use rubber feet to make sure they don’t slide out and damage the floor or bump into walls and other machines. Pinball resource is an excellent source for these (one of the cheaper suppliers)
    These are not items to be kept in their packages and wiped down with diapers IMHO they are meant to be played. If your concerned about excessive nudging tighten the tilt bob. If your worried a few slaps and shoves will damage your work of art you probably shouldn’t play them at all with the risk dimpling your playfield each time you airball a shot. However that being said it’s your game do what you want with it but for me as long as you keep 4 legs on the floor I say play on player. I have never damaged any of my games with slap saves and pushes and I regularly host tournaments with over 50 players at my garage. All of my games have the tilt set so that the player can get one good save with a warning or two but excessive nudges will tilt. Nudging is always been a part of pinball even in the era when they sell for over 10k.

#90 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

No reason to be a jerk to the guy. He said he’s new. Teach him kindly and be on your merry way.

We tried that and it didn't go well!

Time to move on to negative reinforcement.

#91 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

“Civilians”? Are you implying those who don’t play pinball are more civil than us pinsiders??

They're civilians, we're citizens.

#92 1 year ago

I just learned about this game called "baseball", and I think it's cheating when a pitcher throws a "curveball".

Things should only be thrown in a straight line. You never see the shortstop throw a curve ball to the first-baseman...

#93 1 year ago

If you find yourself angry at the machine, are you really having fun? Nudging is fine as long as you don’t “take it out” on the machine.

#94 1 year ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

If you find yourself angry at the machine, are you really having fun?

Just saw this behaviour at a comp recently. People shouting and raging at a machine because the ball went down the outlanes.

That's what the fucking machine is designed to do. How can you be angry with an object that is functioning perfectly as designed?

There's so many people in the world that have no capacity for thought, and no control over their own brain.

#95 1 year ago

Well 10 percent agree so higher than I thought! Guessing those are the selling my 4 year old game with 58 plays guys..

#96 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

That reminds me - Godzilla has the imposter award for nudging a magna grabbed ball behind the upper left flipper. Absolutely designed as a nudge-only achievement.

Quoted from astro_judge:

You can even get it without nudging if you deactivate the magnet at the right time. Double flip just as the ball finishes moving from right to left to alley-oop it into the lane.

How was imposter designed to be nudge only.. are you actually trying to shake the ball off the magnet? The flippers will release as per 2nd quote, unless some unskippable animations are backed up...

#97 1 year ago
    Quoted from KingVidiot:

Deadpool has an insider achievement for tilting away so much bonus also has a highscore tilt champion for offline as well!

#98 1 year ago

You can have unpopular opinions no problem, there's a whole thread for that. Saying that you think nudging is cheating isn't an opinion, it's just flat out wrong. The rules of pinball are determined by the people who design the game. Stern, Jersey Jack, American, Spooky, etc. They have the authority to determine the rules on their games. Email these companies, contact the game designers, ask them if nudging is cheating or part of the game. They will all tell you that it's absolutely part of the game. If you still think it's cheating after this, then at that point you're just being stubborn with nothing to back up your argument.

#99 1 year ago

Is anyone out there like me, where they WANT to nudge or tilt but just end up staring like a deer in headlights as the ball drains straight down the middle?

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

Is anyone out there like me, where they WANT to nudge or tilt but just end up staring like a deer in headlights as the ball drains straight down the middle?

Only after two brownies.

Although my mate Johnny does. We call it a Johnny when you watch it roll off a flipper round here.

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nudging-slamming-sliding-slapping-lifting-who-ya-kidding/page/2?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.