(Topic ID: 170282)

Nudging Issue

By delt31

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Could be dumb question of the week but the nudging on my WoZ vs the routed one I played earlier in the month is harder to do. Mine seems like a tank and nudging it takes some force where the routed one seem to be much easier. I have it at 6.5. It's on carpet with no footies. Anything I can do to make the nudging easier?

#2 7 years ago

Hit the gym. Pump iron. Eat healthy. Lift weights.

After a few months, nudging will be lots easier.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Could be dumb question of the week but the nudging on my WoZ vs the routed one I played earlier in the month is harder to do. Mine seems like a tank and nudging it takes some force where the routed one seem to be much easier. I have it at 6.5. It's on carpet with no footies. Anything I can do to make the nudging easier?

just work the 'delts' a little more. Sorry for the pun!

#4 7 years ago

haha i knew this was going to get that reaction. Thanks guys but I'm pretty good haha. I just thought maybe lowering the legs? I wouldn't 2nd guess it but b/c the routed one was so much easier to nudge than my HUO - thought maybe it was my setup.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

thought maybe it was my setup.

Probably the floor.

Also the routed one might not have the leg levelers bolted tight. A game wiggles more if they are loose.

#6 7 years ago

ok - would those footies on the legs make it easier to nudge? As for the leg levelers bolts - are those the ones on the feet themselves or the ones that go right above where the legs meet the feet?

#7 7 years ago

Mine's on carpet with carpet sliders under the legs. No problem nudging or moving machine.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

As for the leg levelers bolts - are those the ones on the feet themselves or the ones that go right above where the legs meet the feet?

I'm confused...

#9 7 years ago

Routed one could be using the small plastic leg protectors underneath the legs.. those tend to be squishier than the steel protectors (or none). That and what Lloyd said, loose levelers, especially if they're run out pretty far.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

As for the leg levelers

This - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=921 screw it into the leg, snug the bolt up tight so it doesn't wiggle.

#11 7 years ago

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nudging-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.