nameofthegame.jpg
gary-stern-of-stern-pinball.jpg
358050-i.jpg
slika.jpg
image-750.jpg
punch.jpg
nudge.jpg
thats what she said.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I do not nudge and ask people to nudge their own machines. My house, my rules. When I play at your house I go by your rules.

1. You don't know how to play pinball.
2. I will never play at your house.
3. You will never play at may house.

You remind me of the guy with the garage queen muscle car. It's sort of cool and all, but I'm not really interested in it until you are selling it or your family is.

It's certainly fine that you are the way you are, I just don't want to be around people like you. And I'm sure you would say the same of me. You see, that is real diversity.

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Lyman is one of the best to ever play the game. I made a point of telling him that: "My life is better for the work you have done." The last time I met him.

Did you offer him a BJ?

Post edited by moderator: Completely out of line and posted for the sole purpose of shock value. Permanent Thread Ejection.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nudging-is-wrong?tu=sadsack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.