Ahh, it feels so good to fix things!
- new lockbar assembly. Replaced the whole bent up mess that wouldn't allow me to clamp onto the lockdown bar. Now I can!
- rebuilt 2 out of the 3 flippers (forgot a rebuild kit for the top flipper)
- Fixed the 'Super Jets' switch outhole of the CryoClaw. Installed a new switch that lets the ball pass by smoothly instead of hanging it up. I did an AWWWWWFUL, MESSY soldering job.... surprisingly enough, it works.
- Installed replacement 'Retina Scan' eyeball. The old one was all dried up.
- Installed all the LED GI! Took some pics but they always come up really crappy on my phone so I won't bother to post.
Not a whole lot left to do except for the leveling machine properly ... and playing!