Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ontvlogo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

And, regarding Pinmame, Why is it that only Pin2k had to get an 'OK'?
    I have 600 games on my virtual pinball system, and none of them had any kind of offical 'ok' given to them....

Dude, do you live on another planet? Just because you use PinMame and have the ROMs does NOT make it legal. You're not legally allowed to possess or use any ROM for any game you don't already own...

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from GLModular:

Just my opinion, but the only way you can minimize the effect of hacked software in the wild IS to add new features that the hacked version doesn't have. That is incentive for new customers to want to buy it versus downloading the illegal version.
    Personally I would want the latest and greatest for my machine, not a hacked copy that might have god knows what all kinds of mal-ware put in.
    Keep up the fight guys.
    Tony

A lot of posts coming quick and Tony was quicker than me with this comment. You will never be able to keep up with hackers. The only way to beat them is to keep ahead of the by constantly innovating. That's what the video game industry has to learn...

You guys need to quit wasting clock cycles thinking about this. If Nucore had been available, I personally don't think this would have happened. If you want to waste cash with a lawyer that's your business. Get Nucore back on the market and start collecting revenue. You're never going to put the leaked version back in the bag so all you can truly do is innovate and move forward.

My 2 cents,
    Jaz

P.S. Yes, I am a paying Nucore customer. The first one in fact...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jazman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-theft?tu=jazman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.