Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 157 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ontvlogo.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cougtv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#47 10 years ago

I for one would love nucore back. I bought both pin 2k systems after you stopped selling. I grabbed a copy of pinbox while I could just in case. I would prefer buy a nucore and put one of my original pcs to the side as backup. I put new supplies and proc fans in them. If you have nucore available before my pc's break, I buy a nucore. If not I will rig a pc to run pinbox. Basically it is a ticking time bomb for me. I would love to support you, but you have to have a product. I did video amps and can wait until failure, but...... if I am forced to rig something I am not sure that I would trash it for a nucore. I really hope you put your product out as I hate the idea of having to steal your stuff, but if you refuse to sell it. . ....
    IE. A man is hungry and all there is to eat is bread. He asks to buy the bread and is told no, you cannot buy it. He waits and asks again and again. He is told later. Eventually he (the machine) will die or he will steal the bread.
    Delaying the release is basically cutting your nose off to spite your face imo.
    I really hope you get your product out

#70 10 years ago

In nucore 2.0, I would love to see the ability to change and rewrite scoring rules and animation type triggers. You would sell a ton and make both machines timeless! Value added upgrade!

#144 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kneissl:

It sure looks like average joe p2k owner could care less about copyright infringement when he has a dead machine sitting in the game room. Pretty much a put up or shut up situation, or keep crying about script kiddies and spilt milk.

Pretty much keep the game going. Most would prefer keep the game legit or better upgraded legitimately. Hopefully nucore goes back for sale soon and this thread is pulled. It can only hurt nucore sales by existing!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cougtv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-theft?tu=cougtv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.