Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).PNG
Nucore_is_Returning!_-_(resized).png
mal_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Pinbox will be available forever.

-mod note: please don't point to copyrighted stuff-

#18 8 years ago

It can definitely run on raspberry pi. But it needs a serial port added.

#78 8 years ago

Kinda curious, why would Nucore go through all the trouble when we all already have pinbox and it runs on a $70 computer? If they plan on changing the code and content for SWE1 and RFM, then I gladly throw whatever money I have at it. But to me it feels a bit late and the need for Nucore is long gone.

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Personally, I would pay a premium for a product that was made due to the hard work of the Nucore guys rather than save a few bucks for pirated stuff.
That said, if Nucore doesn't come out and my RFM turns into a 300 pound paperwork I'd probably do what I had to do for it to be a pin again.

I agree, issue is many of us already have Pinbox. However if I bought a RFM/SWE1 and the machine died I would choose the real product vs a bootleg if it was available. If Nucore comes back I would buy it if they could add some video processing acceleration. The exact same rendering enhancements you see in arcade emulators.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-is-returning-2016?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.