Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_(resized).PNG
Nucore_is_Returning!_-_(resized).png
mal_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago

Does Chessiv still post here on Pinside or has he deactivated his account?

5 months later
#153 7 years ago

See, here is a problem. Recently I bought a SWEP1 that the guy couldn't sell since the original computer was toast. I went to check this out at his house last spring. He calls me in July and asks if I still was interested. I wasn't for 2 reasons: 1) I HATE the theme, and 2) it wasn't working and I knew that since NuCore was in limbo, that this could be a pig in a poke. Anyway, he informs me that he had installed Pinbox in this and it now works great. Long story short, I bought it and Pinbox is actually a pretty stable solid system. It rivals NuCore, hell, it BEATS NuCore in terms of price, and it certainly surpasses the original operating system. Bottom line, legal or not, it is WHAT IS AVAILABLE NOW and until NuCore gets their ass in gear and starts selling again and settles this lawsuit, people will use this. They may or may not realize this, but for every day that goes by, they're losing more & more potential NuCore buyers to Pinbox. And those buyers may very well never come back to NuCore now that they have Pinbox. Oh-and I still hate SWEP1, theme-wise, at least!

6 months later
#159 7 years ago

The sad irony is that they are incommunicado because of that damned lawsuit that they're mixed up in (at least that's the way I'm reading it.) However, their lack of communication is actually CAUSING more people to use Pinbox (the source and cause of said lawsuit) because, well, they seem to be not there for their supporters anymore. This is a classic 'Catch-22' and it's really sad. If I'm in error or if anyone has a different take, I'm all ears.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cubesnake.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-is-returning-2016?tu=cubesnake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.