You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nucore2.JPG
nucore1.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Edit: Sold.

I have an unused Nucore Base Package for Pinball 2000, Revenge from Mars and Star Wars Episode I. It includes everything shown in the photos below: Start Here instructions, Ubuntu 8.04 LTS CD, Nucore installer CD, USB cable, Nucore PCB and standoffs.

I purchased this new from Pinball Life in August 2012, never used it and have since sold my game. The package was opened to take photos of the components. It has never been installed in a game. It should work fine, it has been stored in the static proof bag since I received it, but I have no way of verifying this.

Unless other shipping arrangements are made, the PCB will be shipped inside the static bag, everything bubble wrapped inside a USPS small flat rate box.

As you probably know, these are no longer available. They sold for $400 new. I had it on eBay with the minimum bid set at a price that would have covered my original cost + eBay and PayPal fees, but nobody bid. Figured I'd throw it on here, I'm not looking to profit, just would like my money back. Continental US shipping only. Cash or personal check, $408. If you use PayPal, I'd like $420 to cover the fees.

Since I've never set this up, I'm really not able to provide any support. You'll probably have to rely on others that have done this. For some details about how this is used and how the setup works, see this post by Chuck at Big Guys Pinball:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.games.pinball/vSR9lQaOoVY/2IK7b_C4ucIJ

nucore1.JPGnucore1.JPG
nucore2.JPGnucore2.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-base-package and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.