Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by sparkup
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 11 years ago

I find this to be a very disturbing event and also a crappy way to run a business. I bought a RFM and am doing a complete restoration. My intent was to install a new monitor and NuCore after the full PF and Cab restoration this fall and was mostly waiting to hopefully see a RFM or SWE1 with nucore in action at Expo.

Why not do a final run of Nucore systems before suspending production!!???!!!??? Why not notify people in advance of this news and provide an opportunity to buy in before games we have poured so much time into now become potentially the heaviest pinball paperweight ever made!!!??? SERIOUSLY, WTF?

VERY frustrated with this news and the way this was dealt to the community of P2K owners.

#63 11 years ago

Well if anyone has an extra nucore or a source on where to find one (at cost please or close to it) please PM me. If I had any idea this was going to magically disappear in 1 days time I would have purchased this first in the restoration process.

thanks in advance

#76 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

or....just or...maybe the rights holders could lessen the rights price on something like this, just to keep it available to their fans...who buy their parts to keep their games running. Technically it's not even a B/W part in the first place. Only thing in it, that is B/W was the ROMS. Maybe they should just make and sell the version without any roms in it, and make it so we can just jump drive the shit in ourselves. Then the rights holders can't really say anything anymore than someone selling blue lockdown bars. Pimp your ride however you like. Hopefully greed, will not kill another great product. We saw enough of that 4 years ago.

Great Point Neo!!! I will chip in for a kickstarter on that project!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nucore-announcement?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.